Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gregoris1

Tier 8 tier 10

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[_GRE_]
Players
11 posts

I started to get angry with this game, I got to play with Bartimore which is tear 8,out of the 10 games I played with this ship, eight are with tier 10, my last game i played a while ago is 6 thier 10 ships, 3 thier 9 ships, and 3 thier 8 ships. TIER 10 SHIPS MAY PLAY ONLY WITH TIER 10.

WE PLAY TO HAVE FUN AND NOT TO DAMAGE TO THE TIER 10 SHIPS.

 

 

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
9,817 posts
8,982 battles
1 minute ago, PaxtonQuigly said:

How many of your 20.000 games were you top-tier yourself? 

 

You see, if he gets to farm T6 ships when playing T8, its fun for him :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,715 posts
14,317 battles
12 minutes ago, Gregoris1 said:

I started to get angry with this game, I got to play with Bartimore which is tear 8,out of the 10 games I played with this ship, eight are with tier 10, my last game i played a while ago is 6 thier 10 ships, 3 thier 9 ships, and 3 thier 8 ships. TIER 10 SHIPS MAY PLAY ONLY WITH TIER 10.

WE PLAY TO HAVE FUN AND NOT TO DAMAGE TO THE TIER 10 SHIPS.

Congratulations on learning how MM works. Took you only 20k battles :cap_like:

And Tier VIII ships do fine vs Tier X.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
502 posts
1,580 battles

But, you get more xp for damaging higher tier ships..........

Surely it is better to be bottom tier than high tier?:cap_hmm:

 

 

 

 

 

Or is this a top versus bottom question?:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,026 posts
11,823 battles
1 minute ago, Molly_Delaney said:

But, you get more xp for damaging higher tier ships..........

Surely it is better to be bottom tier than high tier?:cap_hmm:

 

 

 

 

 

Or is this a top versus bottom question?:Smile_hiding:

Sealclubbing tier 10s with tier 8 is peak of this game

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-LA-]
Players
678 posts
5,085 battles

i think TX has got wider and wider since it started , id be for tx being moved to+/-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SKRUB]
Players
550 posts
21,122 battles
2 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

i think TX has got wider and wider since it started , id be for tx being moved to+/-1

 

People really strugle to fight a TX, in a TVIII ?

If yes, maybe it's the best time, to get gud. :cap_yes:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-LA-]
Players
678 posts
5,085 battles
2 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

 

People really strugle to fight a TX, in a TVIII ?

If yes, maybe it's the best time, to get gud. :cap_yes:

how did you get there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts
30 minutes ago, Gregoris1 said:

I started to get angry with this game, I got to play with Bartimore which is tear 8,out of the 10 games I played with this ship, eight are with tier 10, my last game i played a while ago is 6 thier 10 ships, 3 thier 9 ships, and 3 thier 8 ships. TIER 10 SHIPS MAY PLAY ONLY WITH TIER 10.

WE PLAY TO HAVE FUN AND NOT TO DAMAGE TO THE TIER 10 SHIPS.

 

 

This is why the game is in such a bad state.

 

shouldn't this be in the MM thread mod ?.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,101 posts
12,913 battles
56 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Sealclubbing tier 10s with tier 8 is peak of this game

Unfortunately the T10 seals are normally on my team so I have to hard carry their sorry arses in my T8 ship... :fish_palm:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_GRE_]
Players
11 posts

I play all the series again from the beginning, I was more angry because I was playing a game with Baltimore (level 8) and he put me with 10 levels, I lose the game doing a little damage and I immediately play the second game with the same ship, he puts me with 6 steps 10, 3 tier 9 and 3 in my step(again). I'm not the best player, service through the Damage 43500 on Radom. I have a lot of 10 level ships, when he plays with ten I want to play with 10 level opponents, that is justice.

(sorry for the bad english)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,101 posts
12,913 battles
10 minutes ago, Gregoris1 said:

I play all the series again from the beginning, I was more angry because I was playing a game with Baltimore (level 8) and he put me with 10 levels, I lose the game doing a little damage and I immediately play the second game with the same ship, he puts me with 6 steps 10, 3 tier 9 and 3 in my step(again). I'm not the best player, service through the Damage 43500 on Radom. I have a lot of 10 level ships, when he plays with ten I want to play with 10 level opponents, that is justice.

(sorry for the bad english)

How many games do you have in the Baltimore?

 

Cause WG is meant to have implemented into the MM that you won't be bottom tier more than 40% of the time, however it takes 20 battles in the ship before it takes effect.

 

The problem is that with how many flags and camos give large xp bonuses most players grinding a line will only see this effect for the last few games before unlocking the next ship...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_GRE_]
Players
11 posts
Πριν από 19 λεπτά, ο Γρηγόρης1 είπε:

 

a few games about 15-16 with Baltimore,(second time i play this series)I am one of those who claim that as in the one-tier series, so in the ten-tier series, the boats must play only between opponents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×