You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ClappingLollies

More quick commands

8 comments in this topic

Players
1,908 posts

Can we please get more quick commands, WG? 

Since alot of us are chatbanned more than we are not, we can't tell people basic stuff like "My RPF is pointing this way" "Hey dumbass, you can't cross the border" or "Get ready for radar" and so on. Stuff like that. 

Would be nice to see this expanded upon. 

Good'ay. 

Players
2,256 posts
20,648 battles

As I've suggested elsewhere, imagine if players could edit their own quick commands.

The technology is there, all it would take would be the will to do it, and to establish some sort of approval procedure to weed out the usual childish nonsense. Might take a few days or weeks to get your custom commands approved.

Ultimate WG bait:

They could even charge money for it.

Players
2,086 posts
13,411 battles
4 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

As I've suggested elsewhere, imagine if players could edit their own quick commands.

The technology is there, all it would take would be the will to do it, and to establish some sort of approval procedure to weed out the usual childish nonsense. Might take a few days or weeks to get your custom commands approved.

Ultimate WG bait:

They could even charge money for it.

Damn, I would pay 5k doubloons for "emergency exit at A1"

• Funny 2

Players
334 posts
5,568 battles

Nice idea(seriously).

In the meantime, you could try to not get chat banned(it's not that hard actually), and use the normal chat. 

Players
1,908 posts
12 minutes ago, firerider202 said:

Nice idea(seriously).

In the meantime, you could try to not get chat banned(it's not that hard actually), and use the normal chat. 

It is. literally don't have to say anything and get chatbanned. 

Players
334 posts
5,568 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, ClappingLollies sagte:

It is. literally don't have to say anything and get chatbanned. 

When you get chat banned, there is a reason for it. You either broke the rules or used a trigger word, which is used often to break the rules(this won't lead to a long ban tho if you have used it in a normal context). 

[LEEUW]
Players
2,336 posts
10,110 battles

@ClappingLollies +1 for your IGN. Whahahaha.

Also, nice suggestion. I like it. 

I remember the quick commands from Battlefield 2 being very compact, effective and easy to use. Different game i know, but it should work equally well in Wows with the right adjustments. 

• Cool 1

Players
3,316 posts

'Watch where your going,' would be a smart one, lol, the amount of times I have been focusing on a ship, only to either ram a team mate or get rammed (that sounds kind of vulgar I know) by a fellow team mate I have lost  count of.

At some point I guess i am going to have to manually write down all the F key commands:Smile_veryhappy: