You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VESSGOD

Research Bureau pinints NOT ADDED to acc

9 comments in this topic

Question

[RO-A]
Players
5 posts
3,910 battles

I have this problem. I have researched my 5th tier X lane.And automatically game gave me access to Research Bureau in Armory and 10 000 RP/starter points without resetting lane/, but when i RESET one of tier X lane the menu says that i will receive 2 x Bonus = 20 000 RP.And that way i must have 30 000 in my armory.But there are only 10 000 rp. NO RESET POINTS FROM RESETTING TIER X LANE.And my tier X lane is gone...no added points . Any ideas what im mistaken,what is the problem???Or its just a bug?

8 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
26,795 posts
14,383 battles
3 minutes ago, VESSGOD said:

So IF i regrind the line, than i will get 20 000 RP? Not on the moment of resetting? I have read carefully instructions in the website before resetting.And there they say if u reset u get 10 000 or 20 000 points and the  right to make more from tier 6 to 10 by wining...Nothing about getting the points AFTER REGRIND.Its not logical.If i want to make 50 000 right now by resetting all 5 tier 10 lanes and buy ship why shuld i regrind to take the points????NO LOGIC!!! AM I MISSING something???Or i just deleted my whole  lane FOR NOTHING? As i told u i did have 10 000 points from UNLOCKING  Research Bureau and NO POINTS from RESET a lane. Any one can explain?

No. You did not read the instructions.

22db8be6-c3f9-11e9-b16b-38eaa735f4cc.jpg

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,795 posts
14,383 battles

I suggest to read the instructions BEFORE you reset a line.

You do not get points for resetting.

[RO-A]
Players
5 posts
3,910 battles
31 minutes ago, Resentina said:

You have to re-grind the line.

So IF i regrind the line, than i will get 20 000 RP? Not on the moment of resetting? I have read carefully instructions in the website before resetting.And there they say if u reset u get 10 000 or 20 000 points and the  right to make more from tier 6 to 10 by wining...Nothing about getting the points AFTER REGRIND.Its not logical.If i want to make 50 000 right now by resetting all 5 tier 10 lanes and buy ship why shuld i regrind to take the points????NO LOGIC!!! AM I MISSING something???Or i just deleted my whole  lane FOR NOTHING? As i told u i did have 10 000 points from UNLOCKING  Research Bureau and NO POINTS from RESET a lane. Any one can explain?

[RO-A]
Players
5 posts
3,910 battles

Thx for the immediate answer. I see WG logic to grind twice same lane and than take points.Its still not logical,but anyway i understand now. But in that menu on screenshot is not clear enough that u dont take 20 000 now,BUT ONLY AFTER REGRIND ALL 10 ships...

ColonelPete  thank u again for the answer !!! :)

[CATS]
Players
26,795 posts
14,383 battles
2 minutes ago, VESSGOD said:

Thx for the immediate answer. I see WG logic to grind twice same lane and than take points.Its still not logical,but anyway i understand now. But in that menu on screenshot is not clear enough that u dont take 20 000 now,BUT ONLY AFTER REGRIND ALL 10 ships...

ColonelPete  thank u again for the answer !!! :)

That is what the orange text is for...

Alternativly, when you feel unsure, you can also read the full article on the website.

[-RAF-]
Players
608 posts
5,555 battles
3 ore fa, VESSGOD ha scritto:

I have this problem. I have researched my 5th tier X lane.And automatically game gave me access to Research Bureau in Armory and 10 000 RP/starter points without resetting lane/, but when i RESET one of tier X lane the menu says that i will receive 2 x Bonus = 20 000 RP.And that way i must have 30 000 in my armory.But there are only 10 000 rp. NO RESET POINTS FROM RESETTING TIER X LANE.And my tier X lane is gone...no added points . Any ideas what im mistaken,what is the problem???Or its just a bug?

You need to research the full X line you resetted

yes, i did your mistake

[T-I-B]
[T-I-B]
Players
35 posts
4,037 battles

if you read the whole article you can get also how points are given to you, from tier VI first victory (500x2) to tier X first victory (6000x2).

Every first victory with the new researched and owned ship will get you a given amount of research points.