You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DB2212

WG, I want to give you my money, please help

8 comments in this topic

[TAYTO]
Players
806 posts
8,424 battles

Dear WG,

I'm about to run out of premium time and credits and I'd like to give you more of my wages, can you help me decide if I should please?

I have run out of several signals/flags and would love to pay you for the ones I want, why don't you allow us that option?
Your flag options are sadly lacking in content which is a shame; your bundles are completely irrelevant and not worth paying for.

I have several incomplete Collections which I'd like to complete (or to hide no longer relevant collections) can you tell us how to complete these collections please?

King of the Seas
Shipbuilding

But really, let me give you money for what I want. Can you help pls?

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,331 posts
8,144 battles
5 hours ago, DB2212 said:

Dear WG,

I'm about to run out of premium time and credits and I'd like to give you more of my wages, can you help me decide if I should please?

I have run out of several signals/flags and would love to pay you for the ones I want, why don't you allow us that option?
Your flag options are sadly lacking in content which is a shame; your bundles are completely irrelevant and not worth paying for.

I have several incomplete Collections which I'd like to complete (or to hide no longer relevant collections) can you tell us how to complete these collections please?

King of the Seas
Shipbuilding

Signals are parted into 3 Categories.

Combat Buffs = These are only Available for Ingame Currencies because otherwise it would be Pay to Win.

Reward Buffs = These are only Available for Real Money because its a Quality of Life Improvement WG is Selling.

Special Reward Buffs = These are usually from Events or part of Packages so they are Special :)

Now if you would like to Purchase a Certain kind of Signal it would Help if you would actually Tell us which one you would like to Buy and Why. Then we might be able to Point you to the Appropriate Package from WG.

Some Collections can be Completed only during certain Events or by using certain Containers.

For example. The Kind of the Seas Collection can only be Completed with King of the Sea Containers which are only Available during the King of the Seas Tournament. (Which by the way is coming up soon again)

• Cool 3

Players
2,092 posts
13,426 battles
7 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Signals are parted into 3 Categories.

Combat Buffs = These are only Available for Ingame Currencies because otherwise it would be Pay to Win.

1. Aren't those aviable for credits?

2. And aren't credits available for real money in the shop? 

3. Direct sell of combat flags you called pay to win. 

But to me still 1+2=3 :cap_haloween:

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,615 posts
24,074 battles
41 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

this. op, just by credit packs from the store and turn them into any (xcept dragon ^^) signals in the armory. case closed.

*collections is not worth commenting on. that's bait by weegee side btw in doubt... they might know about the feeling of urge to complete stuff (sure they do lol ^^), but they dont care from their pov. it rather caters them, so rather not expect anything there

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,331 posts
8,144 battles
26 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

By that logic even Economy Signals would be Pay to Win as you get Credits to Buy Combat Signals Faster.

But hey. I have even seen People Argue that Purely Cosmetic Ingame Shops are Pay to Win because buying Cosmetics for Real Money spares you the Ingame Money to buy actual Equipment thus giving you an Ingame Advantage over Players not Paying Real Money.

So whatever Floats ya Boat Mate ;)

I dont think WoWs is even Remotely Pay to Win. But if you want to Believe it is you are Free to do so. :)

Players
2,092 posts
13,426 battles
6 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

By that logic even Economy Signals would be Pay to Win as you get Credits to Buy Combat Signals Faster.

But hey. I have even seen People Argue that Purely Cosmetic Ingame Shops are Pay to Win because buying Cosmetics for Real Money spares you the Ingame Money to buy actual Equipment thus giving you an Ingame Advantage over Players not Paying Real Money.

So whatever Floats ya Boat Mate ;)

I dont think WoWs is even Remotely Pay to Win. But if you want to Believe it is you are Free to do so. :)

Yes and not. It's not what I belive. It's a fact that combat boosting signals can be bought for money. 

Does this help much? Is it necessary to perform? Can you win without them? Can you get them without paying? Of course you can play and win without spending. That's not really important. Fact is that you can buy combat flags and even if it will not make you win it will help. Fortunately only a little bit. And we can get them for free. So the game overall is not P2W. It is grind to win (some coal/steel ships are OP) and L2P mostly :cap_haloween: Glad that skill still matters more than wallet. But then I'd be gone long time ago if that was not the case. 

• Cool 1

Players
188 posts
2,770 battles
7 hours ago, DB2212 said:

Dear WG,

King of the Seas
Shipbuilding

Victory Bonuses

In Update 0.9.8, players will be able to receive a festive bonus for their first victory of the Update. It can be secured on all ships starting from Tier V.

List of Rewards

• Tiers V–VII: 2x World of Warships Anniversary camouflages
  • Tier VIII: 1x Gift container
  • Tier IX: 2x Gift containers
  • Tier X: 1x supercontainer

you shouldnt need to be buyin credits use premium ships for that