Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GR_nikolas_1966

Supercontainers and Steel

17 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
38,181 battles

I've been playing this game for 5 years with no pause and have 36k battles and I've opened a LOT of supercontainers and I've NEVER received any steel. How is that possible??? In the meantime, other players, especially during the latest celebration have opened 10 or 20 containers and have received steel many times while I opened 44 and received none. What's going on? Am I that disliked in WG that I have to sweat to get some steel while others get it for free? 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[XTREM]
Players
3,794 posts
11,211 battles

It's just luck. RNG and all. 

Also steel is in supercontainers since 2 years now? So for 3 whole years it wasn't even possible to recieve steel in your case and playtime. 

• Funny 1

[SKRUB]
Players
550 posts
21,188 battles

You just discover how SC work ?

Have low expectation on what you will get and you will alway be happy.

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,562 posts
20,126 battles
28 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

Have low expectation on what you will get and you will always be disappointed by the crappy drops.

Fixed that for you. SCs are a mechanic to make sure your thrill to get one disappears as you receive 100 useless flags.

• Funny 2

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
177 posts
5,413 battles
46 minutes ago, GR_nikolas_1966 said:

I've been playing this game for 5 years with no pause and have 36k battles and I've opened a LOT of supercontainers and I've NEVER received any steel. How is that possible??? In the meantime, other players, especially during the latest celebration have opened 10 or 20 containers and have received steel many times while I opened 44 and received none. What's going on? Am I that disliked in WG that I have to sweat to get some steel while others get it for free? 

Same here mate. I’ve never received steel from a SC either.

• Cool 1

[-RDE-]
Players
3 posts
7,250 battles

Must have gotten lucky then; got 1.5k steel yesterday in a super container, and 50k free xp today.

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
909 posts
20,949 battles

I got 1500 steel once, some time ago. But looking at the sc results from the anniversary steel is a rather seldom drop. Yes it drops but almost as rare as premium ships and the larger doubloon drops.

i went into this anniversary with the wish of atleast one steel drop. Did not happen. When receiving a sc don’t count on either steel nor ship. If it does drop, just be happy you were lucky.

Doing dailies is a more reliable steel income ( although lot of work) then gambling on sc.

Beta Tester
925 posts
9,385 battles

Clan wars is the only efficient way of obtaining steel.

Or wait until WG sells steel in the cash shop sgain.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,589 posts
41,694 battles
5 hours ago, GR_nikolas_1966 said:

Well I have above 40 K and almost max  nr of SC (if we count 3 daily container draws) + 20+34+40 in the anniversary  - I have had 2 x steel but 6 ships, total nr unknown but beyond 200 at least

Beta Tester
1,148 posts
3,074 battles
43 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

I have historically bad rng wit crates. I got used to it.

Everyone does.. They overestimate the chances of getting the good stuff. 

• Cool 1

Players
8,169 posts
9,048 battles

Don't expect anything, be surprised when you get something. I mean, I'd also like to get steel or a ship, but hey, I got enough doubloons to basically acquire Anchorage for free and a few weeks of premium. It's not nothing. Even a hundred signals are worth something, unless it's AA signals.

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,995 posts
11,771 battles

Funnily (for me) I've got steel twice from SC's. The first was quite while back when I had collected almost enough steel for the Stalingrad but the next event to collect steel was a long way off. I got an SC with steel and immediately got the ship..happy days. The second time was yesterday watching a Boomfunkmc stream on twitch. For the first time I got the epic twitch drop - a SC - and opened it to discover a nice little stash of steel. Shared it with stream and was jokingly offered a swap for someones Ark Royal....never ever on Sunday matey I said!

Sign in to follow this