Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

Looking to buy a ship which should I get ?

Looking to buy a ship which should I get ?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Looking to buy a ship which should I get ?

• Saipan
    • indomitable
    • Other cv
    • or other ship?

7 comments in this topic

Question

6 answers to this question

Players
487 posts
25,152 battles

Warspite, Prinz Eitel Friedrich, Dunkerque, Graf Spee and Molotov are fun too.

Hood, California and Viribus Unitis are nice too.

There are so many nice Premium Ships to get.

• Cool 1

Players
261 posts
5,421 battles

Saipan > if you're a true masochist with undiscerning tastes 

Indomitable > if you like paying for a crippled clone of a CV that is already mediocre and frustrating to use

My advice - Premium T8 CVs are just fodder for T10 AA. You're better off playing as a Destroyer or a cruiser at that tier. 

Bayard, Mainz, Lenin, Kidd, Roma are all fun ships! 

Players
98 posts
9 hours ago, doerhoff_damian said:

Warspite, Prinz Eitel Friedrich, Dunkerque, Graf Spee and Molotov are fun too.

Hood, California and Viribus Unitis are nice too.

There are so many nice Premium Ships to get.

Yeah i got graf and warspite 

6 hours ago, SpartanRenegade said:

Saipan > if you're a true masochist with undiscerning tastes 

Indomitable > if you like paying for a crippled clone of a CV that is already mediocre and frustrating to use

My advice - Premium T8 CVs are just fodder for T10 AA. You're better off playing as a Destroyer or a cruiser at that tier. 

Bayard, Mainz, Lenin, Kidd, Roma are all fun ships! 

Fair enough was looking at the cvs for a trainer / plus im mainly a cv player but do well in other ships 

Yeah im think of getting the mainz too currently at the hipper was also looking at the bayard and the kidd

From me playing against the lenin it seems to be a floating citadel everytime I shoot at it even with uk bbs cits

Players
261 posts
5,421 battles
3 hours ago, 98195498984849894 said:

Yeah i got graf and warspite 

Fair enough was looking at the cvs for a trainer / plus im mainly a cv player but do well in other ships 

Yeah im think of getting the mainz too currently at the hipper was also looking at the bayard and the kidd

From me playing against the lenin it seems to be a floating citadel everytime I shoot at it even with uk bbs cits

Lenin, like every other high tier Soviet BB has a high sitting citadel which trains you to angle against high caliber shelling. Imho, a good Kremlin captain is clearly more skilled than a casual farmer on a GK who doesn't worry much about angling. 

[TFSB]
91 posts
1,906 battles

There's alot of good ships recommended in this thread! 

You shoudl definiately consider some of them - However, remember that every ship is only good, if it fits your playstyle. First, find out what playstyle you enjoy most (Brawl, long range, spotting/torps, CV's) And then consider which ships, fits that certian playstyle. :cap_like:

• Cool 1

Players
98 posts
1 hour ago, Immoxb said:

There's alot of good ships recommended in this thread! 

You shoudl definiately consider some of them - However, remember that every ship is only good, if it fits your playstyle. First, find out what playstyle you enjoy most (Brawl, long range, spotting/torps, CV's) And then consider which ships, fits that certian playstyle. :cap_like:

Fair enough I did go for the indomitable was watching some vids / will prob get mainz next. Thanks for comments and votes.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this