You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Marathon with Gifts: Submarines

24 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
290 posts
3,319 battles

1 million credits, oh man what am I going to do with all those credits...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6

[NSAF]
Players
39 posts
7,963 battles

let me guess, all this fuzz is about a new discovery in the bunkers of the soviet union where you found some top secret plans for an atomic shell that was to be fired by a 50" soviet battleship that had unpenetrable armor on all sides and could launch airstrikes...give it up already...

• Funny 1

Players
148 posts
11,375 battles
14 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

You're not thinking this through. That's the same as 1 battle in a Mushy. A whole 15 mins of time saved.

I dunno about you but i'm booking a trip to savour this moment forever.

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,783 posts
16,853 battles
2 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Don't know what you are going to do, but this 1 million credits will add nicely to my other 847 million on the way to credit billionaire. :cap_like:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
612 posts
On 9/5/2020 at 2:37 PM, kenny212 said:

let me guess, all this fuzz is about a new discovery in the bunkers of the soviet union where you found some top secret plans for an atomic shell that was to be fired by a 50" soviet battleship that had unpenetrable armor on all sides and could launch airstrikes...give it up already...

Something Wicked This Way Comes, Bouncing Bombs from CV's Perhaps :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

Players
213 posts
13,521 battles
1 minute ago, motor_g_b said:

Something Wicked This Way Comes, Bouncing Bombs from CV's Perhaps :Smile_facepalm:

I bet they will introduce bouncing bombs when they will introduce soviet cv , as they unique trade...

• Cool 1

Players
1,556 posts
11,561 battles
On 9/5/2020 at 3:18 PM, Wulf_Ace said:

Will be converted to 10k coal if they reach the sub goal, which always happened in the past. Not that much but it's free and takes just a few seconds to put the code into the redeem textfield.

[ELCH]
Players
66 posts
8,626 battles

So, all I got from B1RTHDAYCAKE was 50k credits, 3 combat signals, 3 eco signals and 3 special signals - according to the article, it was supposed to be 250k credits, 1 Epochs container (plus 2500 coal and another Epochs container with goal met).

Weird?

• Cool 1

Players
1,554 posts
3,202 battles

GUYS READ/LISTEN 

The mission from the code gives the coal and the container, which sadly, it's the same BaseXP BS mission that we all know. 

YouTube Shipments

Be on the lookout for bonus codes shown in each episode of the historical marathon. As with the in-game Daily Shipments, all gifts are revealed in advance! Each bonus code will unlock a chain of combat missions. Complete them all to get four containers of the new "Five Epochs of the Navy" collection and 1,000,000 credits!

Want even more gifts?

If we manage to get the indicated number of new subscribers by the time each video is published, the reward of credits will be replaced with Coal. If we get the specified number of subscribers for all episodes, completing the combat missions will bring you a total of 10,000 Coal!

• Cool 1

[ELCH]
Players
66 posts
8,626 battles

I did indeed not read the whole article, just went by their infographic - my bad, I found a mission chain in my combat missions, which however doesn't fit what's announced in the article and infographic. I did get the above prizes immediately after unlocking the code, so I didn't check for missions added. Unfortunately, there is no notification on that either.

However, I was confused and still am whether the credits and signals are an undocumented and intended bonus prize.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1 post
6 minutes ago, rear_admiral_of_the_year said:

Where do you even claim?

Log in to the site. Click on your account in the top right. You should see a new window popin up. At the bottom of that window is a link, "Activate Wargaming Code"

WG Staff
1,204 posts
751 battles
On 9/7/2020 at 4:02 PM, rear_admiral_of_the_year said:

Where do you even claim?

Hi Captain, 

Redeeming bonus code is very simple, as also AdmPaul already told, you have just to:

• Click on your username that you will find on the top right of the page of the forum or the portal.

Schermata 2020-09-08 alle 15.02.00.png

• Then, on the window that will open, click or "Activate Wargaming Code"
  • After, all you have to do is to insert the bonus code on the page that you will be redirect to

Schermata 2020-09-08 alle 15.06.06.png 

(If the bonus code doesn't work, it could be expired. But try also to insert the code manually instead of copypasting it or try to use another browser.)

[TATL]
Players
2 posts
2,579 battles

Doesn't seem to work. It says that the code is redeemed but there is no in-game notification.

[-RAF-]
Players
551 posts
5,543 battles
4 ore fa, TheWarJaC ha scritto:

Hi Captain, 

Redeeming bonus code is very simple, as also AdmPaul already told, you have just to:

• Click on your username that you will find on the top right of the page of the forum or the portal.

Schermata 2020-09-08 alle 15.02.00.png

• Then, on the window that will open, click or "Activate Wargaming Code"
  • After, all you  have to do is to insert the bonus code on the page that you will be redirect to

Schermata 2020-09-08 alle 15.06.06.png 

(If the bonus code doesn't work, it could be expired. But try also to insert the code manually instead of copypasting it or try to use another browser.)

Can i have codes from prepaid card?...

are those vip ones?

[-RAF-]
Players
551 posts
5,543 battles
Alle 6/9/2020 alle 20:59, Wicket_Boomber ha scritto:

I bet they will introduce bouncing bombs when they will introduce soviet cv , as they unique trade...

boing boing09bc083c-7409-11e5-9aea-ac162d8bc1e4.PNG

[TAOR]
Players
23 posts
2,785 battles
On 9/6/2020 at 8:59 PM, Wicket_Boomber said:

bet they will introduce bouncing bombs when they will introduce soviet cv , as they unique trade...

Or Italian CVs, as Italians actualy used this method..

Players
11 posts
5,795 battles

Would you look at that! The required base XP just got bumped up by 200.

So in the last mission you will have to get 2200 base for the last part?

Players
612 posts

I wish WG wouldn't do this, Flashed as New, and it's something I wasn't remotly bothered about being stuffed in my face again, No matter how it's dressed up or how pretty the box is and Dasha for that metter it will have a few flags in it,(Refering to the Box There) Sorry Boat Not Floated.

• Cool 1