Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

PSA: Changes in Asymmetric Battle

5 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
4,559 posts
3,873 battles

Commanders!

We have updated the Asymmetric Battle matchmaker to improve the combat efficiency of the VII-VIII tier team.

We have also added the possibility to complete combat missions for Asymmetric battle on tier VII-VIII ships. You can receive up to 4 Gift containers as a reward for completing these missions. Details are available in the game client.

The changes will take effect on all servers until the end of tomorrow.

Good luck in battles!

• Cool 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,597 posts
13,811 battles

Pls remove the option of a bot TVIII CV.

Having such a bot is nothing but a waste of time, since he won't move thus often gets rushed by the LT ships and his attacks are meaningless, since he takes all bursts out there.

• Cool 1

[FIFO]
Beta Tester
88 posts
10,507 battles
On 9/5/2020 at 12:00 AM, Zemeritt said:

Pls remove the option of a bot TVIII CV.

Having such a bot is nothing but a waste of time, since he won't move thus often gets rushed by the LT ships and his attacks are meaningless, since he takes all bursts out there.

Zemeritt, I think you'll find the WG staff very, very rarely answer any comments on the forums, unless:

i. they are complimentary of the game.

ii. they are very complimentary of the game.

I understand they (the staff) are working, but what's the point of having a Forum if the majority of activity is carried out by Moderators closing threads or merging them into the big bin in the sky of 180-page 'official' threads?

The last time I checked, the two threads started by YabbaCoe on the subject of the Asymmetrical battles were full of suggestions as well as criticisms, but he had yet to participate in his own thread. Many people like the idea (myself included) but there is no discussion with the community - just ad hoc changes. They claim to read and pass on comments to the devs, but unless we see them speaking to us how do we know that is true?

Best not to expect any sort of reply, I'd suggest, Zemeritt.

• Cool 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,123 posts
9,295 battles
12 minutes ago, britinmadrid said:

Zemeritt, I think you'll find the WG staff very, very rarely answer any comments on the forums, unless:

I understand they (the staff) are working, but what's the point of having a Forum if the majority of activity is carried out by Moderators closing threads or merging them into the big bin in the sky of 180-page 'official' threads?

The last time I checked, the two threads started by YabbaCoe on the subject of the Asymmetrical battles were full of suggestions as well as criticisms, but he had yet to participate in his own thread. Many people like the idea (myself included) but there is no discussion with the community - just ad hoc changes. They claim to read and pass on comments to the devs, but unless we see them speaking to us how do we know that is true?

don't forget  if you even have good attempt for game changes wg still see game own way as-well,

about the  Asymmetric Battle myself i see this as event that users can play game differed  way than just old regular Random battles all the time

[4_0_4]
Players
7,597 posts
13,811 battles
2 hours ago, britinmadrid said:

I'm long enough part of this Forum to know the lack of responses for suggestions.

I'll still give them tho, even if it's for naught.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this