Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ZaalKoris_vas_QwibQwib

WoWs 5th anniversary Camo bundle value...

3 comments in this topic

Players
86 posts

Disclaimer: I like very much the 5th Anniversary camo. If you want to buy it who am I to stop you from getting it. Especially if you sleep on doubloons you won in various activities. 

However math is merciless. It doesn't matter it's a small, tiny sum (which multiplied by say 5000 or 10000 is not so small anymore). BS is BS.

16.20 Euro is pack of 5000 doubloons. You can buy any T9 premium camo in the system for 4000 and still have 1000 left. 

For 16.44 you get 5th Anniversary bundle T9 camo+555 doubloons+555555 credits with big -15% discount plastered over the 'offer'. 

T9 camo in system is 4000 doubloons* + "BONUS" (555 doubloons + 555555 credits (370.37 doubloons)) = 4925/6 doubloons in total.

So... with 15% "discount" you actually pay more for less than straight pack of 5000 doubloons. Ferengi rule of acquisition #239: Never be afraid to mislabel the product.

* - its not a special camo like for example Kobayashi or T6 Nationals - and these were awesome value especially in the camo ship pack (Warspite+Graf Spee+3 camos). 5th Anniversary camo offers nothing special.

I understand time was put into making it, but so it was into aforementioned collabs or National-series. Another disappointment guys, please stop treating players like brainless bots. I would get a few if it was actually value in this bundle because I like camo. Now, nope, just ordinarily ordinary in-system camos for me and will settle for one from the campaign.

Wargaming 5th anniversary pack.png

Wargaming 5000 doubloons.png

• Cool 3

Players
2,818 posts
19,137 battles

Marketing being convoluted scam artists, who would have thought? :cap_yes:

• Cool 1

[BASIC]
Players
553 posts
20,138 battles

5k doubloons is a standard price of a T10 camo, not worth it. T9 perma camos can be on a discount during New Year event for 2k dbl. Standard price for them is 4k, just buy watch you want.

Sign in to follow this