You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Unique Camouflage Patterns for Tier IX Ships!

15 comments in this topic

[C4K3]
Players
169 posts
11,955 battles

Why buy when we have a couple of then for free, and I hav 13 000 expandeble camos. The permanent camos are to lousy and to expensive

• Cool 1

[POI--]
[POI--]
Players
3 posts
4,315 battles

And here I thought that would be the reward for completing the new campaign... Aw well.

On a sidenote, the fact that at least the first missions are quite low-tier, it almost feels as if sealclubbing is encouraged :cap_rambo: (jk)

Edit: You DO in fact get it when finishing the collection, buying it is just the shortcut!

Players
618 posts

So I pay £14.07GBP for One permenant Camoulage that has no XP, Credit or any other Bonus to a Standard T9, Camo, Wow How Amazing :Smile_teethhappy:

[X-10]
Players
71 posts
4,293 battles

I know this is off topic, but I wanna know will this update have doubloons convert to fxp discount?🤔

[BRITS]
Beta Tester
346 posts
7,116 battles
On 9/4/2020 at 3:13 PM, 416taylor said:

Why buy when we have a couple of then for free, and I hav 13 000 expandeble camos. The permanent camos are to lousy and to expensive

It is my belief that the Tier X perma camo stats should be granted to the tier 9 ones and the current tier 9 stats should be granted to the tier 8s.

WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
On 9/5/2020 at 10:22 AM, OfficialDonYT said:

I know this is off topic, but I wanna know will this update have doubloons convert to fxp discount?🤔

Hi Captain, 
Unfortunately, we currently don't have any information about it. But, if the discount you mentioned will be introduced during this update, we will notify you through our official channels.

• Cool 1

[-RAF-]
Players
578 posts
5,555 battles
12 minuti fa, TheWarJaC ha scritto:

Hi Captain, 
Unfortunately, we currently don't have any information about it. But, if the discount you mentioned will be introduced during this update, we will notify you through our official channels.

Will my ship be more pretty than the others?

WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
Just now, arquata2019 said:

Will my ship be more pretty than the others?

Unlikely, the ships of the neighbor are always greener 😄.

• Funny 1

[-RAF-]
Players
578 posts
5,555 battles
58 minuti fa, TheWarJaC ha scritto:

Unlikely, the ships of the neighbor are always greener 😄.

oh no!

Players
29 posts
2,095 battles

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to demount the camo once you have assigned it to a ship? So you can use it on another ship aswell if you feel like it?

WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
1 hour ago, Latouche_Treville said:

No you can't. The camo remains tied to one ship.

Exactly 😊

camo 5 e.png 

[1FA]
Players
269 posts
16,443 battles

Is there a way to unlink a permacamo (tier 10 from Halloween filth collecting mode) in case I linked it to a DD when it was not available to be linked to CVs? The option to link it to a CV, which I preferred, was added later, despite originaly WG stated that they wouldn't be available for CVs (and for Cossack - for some weird reason).