You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FizzlePopBerryTwist

CONTAINER ANIMATIONS - why can't you turn that crap off?

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
31 posts

Why does it take 20-30seconds for me to open those 2-3 containers?

Chose..... confirm........ animmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaationnnnnnnn................ waiting........................ now i can open............... it opens................................ ITS OPEN!!

repeat........... 

Chose..... confirm........ animmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaationnnnnnnn................ waiting........................ now i can open............... it opens................................ ITS OPEN!!

Great fun.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Players
3,279 posts
19,066 battles

Because ui is so great and it works flawless (!) Its not like game took some time to log in and they introdiced an intro...

• Funny 4

Players
86 posts
3,438 battles
39 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Click "open all" if you have more containers?

you still need to watch the animations of the containers dropping 

• Cool 3

Players
2,918 posts
16,617 battles
Just now, StonerStanley said:

you still need to watch the animations of the containers dropping 

only the regular 3 daily containers. If you have 3+ reward containers, just hit "open all" and it opens them all....cant remember if you have to watch ONE drop, but that is all.

• Cool 1

Players
86 posts
3,438 battles
Just now, GulvkluderGuld said:

only the regular 3 daily containers. If you have 3+ reward containers, just hit "open all" and it opens them all....cant remember if you have to watch ONE drop, but that is all.

yes if you miss them all 

Players
875 posts
3,425 battles
On 9/4/2020 at 12:40 AM, FizzlePopBerryTwist said:

repeat........... 

Great fun.

it's better on my comp - sometimes no container appears and sometimes it stays under deck ! lol

[BATH]
Players
7 posts
1,992 battles

It builds anticipation and therefore triggers some reward thing in your brain. Cut out the animation and there is less build up, less excitement. 

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,716 posts
11,993 battles
On 9/3/2020 at 7:40 PM, FizzlePopBerryTwist said:

repeat........... 

Great fun.

And imagine that the current animations are noticeably sped up compared to when the containers were first introduced :Smile_trollface:

And as for opening (this one is much less painful but I can imagine it being a chore if you accumulate a lot from some events) - there was no "open all" button back then either.

Players
559 posts
5,180 battles
4 hours ago, Odinius85 said:

It builds anticipation and therefore triggers some reward thing in your brain. Cut out the animation and there is less build up, less excitement. 

according to some jobsworth maybe. all i feel is impatience. same for OP too it seems.

• Bad 1

[JRM]
Players
6,578 posts
24,810 battles
On 9/3/2020 at 7:40 PM, FizzlePopBerryTwist said:

repeat........... 

Great fun.

Collect all crates - open all - done... Too complicated?

6,159 posts
10,639 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Collect all crates

The thing is, if you're e.g. elligible for three daily XP containers. You still have to collect them one by one ... Unless you simply don't gather them at all, the game afaik should gather them for you before server restart, but I actually don't know which type of container then is chosen.

Personally: I could do as well without the crane dropping the stuff. Make it like a vending machine: Container? Yes. There, in your inventory. NEXT.

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
3,797 posts
11,228 battles
3 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

don't know which type of container then is chosen.

It's chosen at random out of the 4 options. 

6,159 posts
10,639 battles
15 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

It's chosen at random out of the 4 options. 

See ... so if I want all daily XP containers to be resources I have to endure the animation three times.

Thanks for explaining though :)

• Cool 1