You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Amiral_Biber

they have the same secondary battery guns, but ridiculously they can fire at a range of 11.3 km while the other can only fire at a range of 9.1 km. What an absurdity.

5 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts

Guys, I have two ships in my hand, one is 10 tier for montana and the other is ohio 10 tier on both ships
they have the same secondary battery guns but ridiculously they can fire at a range of 11.3 km while the other can only fire at a range of 9.1 km. This is nonsense, how can the range differ if the gun is the same. I want the error to be corrected even if the ship is wrong, everything has a standard, a gun fires at the same range everywhere and deals the same damage

montana ikincil.jpg

ohio ikincil.jpg

Players
125 posts
5,449 battles
On 9/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, ByKbus said:

Guys, I have two ships in my hand, one is 10 tier for montana and the other is ohio 10 tier on both ships
they have the same secondary battery guns but ridiculously they can fire at a range of 11.3 km while the other can only fire at a range of 9.1 km. This is nonsense, how can the range differ if the gun is the same. I want the error to be corrected even if the ship is wrong, everything has a standard, a gun fires at the same range everywhere and deals the same damage

montana ikincil.jpg

ohio ikincil.jpg

Ohio, Georgia and Massachussets are premiums. They need the improved secondaries... for sales.

Also, secondaries will soon be buffed for all BB's apparently. So that will take care of your problem.