Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Twitch Drops in Update 0.9.8

8 comments in this topic

[N0RSE]
Players
203 posts
10,157 battles

Weeeeeell only once per viewer, what does that mean? Once per this patch or once your entire life of twitch linked wows gaming? So in my entire Twitch linked account time (since you started giving out rewards), I've yet to see this fabled "epic" or "rare" container (and I must have gotten way more than 100). I think it's a bit too rare, so rather call it unique or legendary or say there are rumors about a container so rare more people have betrayed Jesus and gotten him crucified than ever gotten one of these :-).

Anyway, the standard twitch ones are quite nice, got a load of the anti detonation flags :-).

[R3B3L]
Players
893 posts
29,551 battles

Help! Apparently i got the epic drop:

Spoiler

1.jpg.df6677bdfdea279318cbca2d8c3e4691.jpg

2.jpg.ca4d32cfacd1b262513b7b85dc49d539.jpg

And it is supposed to be a SC

Spoiler

3.thumb.jpg.0dcbcd850aec05f55c3fec076e0587bd.jpg

But this looks like the regular daily thingy 👀

Spoiler

4.thumb.jpg.0714b0ab9f42b38b8054f526faf97e02.jpg

Will it be delivered after the patch goes live tomorrow or what?

• Funny 1

Players
219 posts
13,646 battles

I am dissapointed with my SC I opened 27 and I got 50k free xp ,2kdb , 35days premium, 150 camos ,shitload of regular signal (no charlie, papa or hotel but those crappy ones) some signals and 45k coal , so I got Marceau and sc I got 50 777% free xp signals... no ship , that sucks sc are so rare that rewords should be better , ship drop should be higher , and why you cant make change in conteiners , so you got first 2k xp , 2nd 4k xp , 3rd 8k xp , 4th16k xp ,5th 32k xp, 6th 64k xp, 7th 128k xp , 8th 256k xp ,9th 512k xp , with chance to get sc got bigger with higher number container , that would be cool , because face it , whey you get all 3 containers per day , there is nothing more to do.

(PS you can also change container managment so all container was visible and player could chose with one what open , that would also help streamers , so they cold open one kind of conteiners at one, without mixing others)

Players
14 posts
1,305 battles

Watched the stream last night and really enjoyed myself even though I was useless at the quiz and won nothing. Got to play with staff on the test server which was a blast. Mr "Covid" Conway was a real trooper carrying on even though he's almost certainly feeling crap. 

• Cool 1

WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
34 minutes ago, Valkyrie_Hound said:

Watched the stream last night and really enjoyed myself even though I was useless at the quiz and won nothing. Got to play with staff on the test server which was a blast. Mr "Covid" Conway was a real trooper carrying on even though he's almost certainly feeling crap. 

Hi Captain, 
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you enjoyed our stream. (And yes, Mr. Conway was just a glorious mask-wearing warrior)

Players
14 posts
1,305 battles
22 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you enjoyed our stream. (And yes, Mr. Conway was just a glorious mask-wearing warrior)

:fish_viking:

• Funny 1

WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie_Hound said:

:fish_viking:

Ahah exactly! Perfection does exist, then.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this