Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

The Dockyard: Build Anchorage

48 comments in this topic

[J-23]
Players
19 posts
4,317 battles

What's with the dubloons? Not even a theoretical, grindy possibility anymore?

Players
186 posts
3,151 battles

In the Rules of the Event it says:

• In total, you can complete 18 out of 20 shipbuilding phases by progressing through Directives. Two of the 20 phases must be completed by spending doubloons.

Does thes mean, I can complete ANY two directives for 3500 gold? Or must it specifically be the 19th and the 20th directive, like it was with the Odin?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,020 posts
9 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

I can complete ANY two directives for 3500 gold?

sure, like it was already with the Odin dockyard

9 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

like it was with the Odin?

that wasn't the case

edit: of course not directives but phases

edit2: article about hamburg dockyard:

In order to complete the 19th and 20th phases, apart from finishing all the event's Directives, you'll need to purchase any two shipbuilding phases by spending doubloons. It doesn't matter when you purchase these two phases: at the end of the building process or at any other time.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/hamburg-dockyard/

[X-10]
Players
71 posts
4,279 battles

When we receive Odin or Anchorage, we will also receive their flag , but why puerto rico don't have a flag included when we completed all of it's shipbuilding phases?

WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
1 hour ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

• In total, you can complete 18 out of 20 shipbuilding phases by progressing through Directives. Two of the 20 phases must be completed by spending doubloons.

Does thes mean, I can complete ANY two directives for 3500 gold? Or must it specifically be the 19th and the 20th directive, like it was with the Odin?

Captain, 

Exactly as it was for the last Dockyard's event, you can unlock any phase of the Dockyard shipbuilding process by spending 1750 Doubloons. In order to complete the whole event, at least two phases (out of twenty) have to be purchased, for a total of 3500 doubloons.  

dockyard anchorage.png

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
380 battles

So if I were to purchase the 3000 Doubloon starter pack which counts a two shipbuilding phases, would that count or would I still need to unlock two phases at 1750 doubloons each?

• Cool 1

WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
19 minutes ago, Deathonlegs99 said:

So if I were to purchase the 3000 Doubloon starter pack which counts a two shipbuilding phases, would that count or would I still need to unlock two phases at 1750 doubloons each?

If you buy any starter pack, then you can complete the event all through directives: without the need for any additional phases purchase. 😊

• Cool 1

[X-10]
Players
71 posts
4,279 battles

Will there be any battleships (not battlecruiser) or cvs be in the dockyard in the future?

• Funny 1

[HFHH]
Players
304 posts
16,341 battles

Simple question will the Dockyard WORK THIS TIME or will we be given the spinning wheel again like last time

• Funny 2

Players
186 posts
3,151 battles
2 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Exactly as it was for the last Dockyard's event, you can unlock any phase of the Dockyard shipbuilding process by spending 1750 Doubloons. In order to complete the whole event, at least two phases (out of twenty) have to be purchased, for a total of 3500 doubloons.  

Let me rephrase my question....Can the 19th and 20th dockyard phases ONLY be completed with 3500 doubloons? Or is it possible to complete...say the 8th and the 12th phase with doubloons, so then the 2 shipbuilding phase tokens (which would have normaly gone to the 8th and 12th phase) can be used to complete the 19th and the 20th phase?

I didn't try this during the previous Dockyard, I only bought 3500 gold to get the Odin when I was done grinding out all 18 phases.

Players
108 posts
905 battles
30 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

Let me rephrase my question....Can the 19th and 20th dockyard phases ONLY be completed with 3500 doubloons? Or is it possible to complete...say the 8th and the 12th phase with doubloons, so then the 2 shipbuilding phase tokens (which would have normaly gone to the 8th and 12th phase) can be used to complete the 19th and the 20th phase?

I didn't try this during the previous Dockyard, I only bought 3500 gold to get the Odin when I was done grinding out all 18 phases.

Im pretty sure all stages can be completed with doubloons but you have to pay 3.5k dbs to get past stage 19 and 20.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question, you may want to ask @Crysantos about this.

:Smile_honoring:

Players
108 posts
905 battles
4 hours ago, Skalski said:

What's with the dubloons? Not even a theoretical, grindy possibility anymore?

we had to pay for the last 2 stages on the Odin dockyard too.

I like it, 3.5k doubloons isn't bad for a t8 prem, considering 3.5k doubloons won't even get you an Anshan without a coupon.

• Bad 1

[N0RSE]
Players
201 posts
10,157 battles
4 hours ago, Stronginthearms said:

Simple question will the Dockyard WORK THIS TIME or will we be given the spinning wheel again like last time

It worked the last 2 times it's been used. Question is rather, will your pc work this time or will you be given the spinning wheel again.. We're anxious to know..

Players
26 posts
14,609 battles
17 hours ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

it wasn't like that with Odin you could buy ANY two phases with gold

Players
394 posts
18,091 battles

I have not bothered with these events before as I have not wanted to be chained to the game. This ship seems interesting and I might have a go. Does premium account help with the missions? I have just exhausted my 1.5 yr premium account bought with the proceeds of cashing in my old premium RTS cv's, so playing for free at the moment and wondered if the missions kind of rely on running premium account on the previous dockyard events.

WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
14 hours ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

Hi Captain, 
As I tried to specify on my last message: no, you don't need to buy specifically the phase 19th and 20th to complete the event; at least 2 phases out of 20 have to be purchased, which one you decide to purchase is up to you. So yes, the shipbuilding tokens you will obtain by completing directives can be used to unlock phase 19th and 20th. 😊

• Cool 2

[C4K3]
Players
169 posts
11,921 battles

So as a collector I have done the building and tried Anchorage for some battles. I'm not impressed. Even if I was the favorite target. it's not easy to come close to targets wich you must with that lousy fireing range and it is week. if not for the collection I wouldn't go for it. But that we allready knew. Anather crapship from wg

On 8/23/2020 at 11:46 AM, Ydoum said:

[ARKA]
Players
18 posts
17,330 battles

Jeez, when will WG learn?

The dockyard is once more virtually unloadable....

Great...

[C4K3]
Players
169 posts
11,921 battles

a destroyer with the detection of an battleship. This ship belongs in the dock. I will park mine atleast untill I wont be the only target on the map.

WG when will you do a proper ship that isn't russian.

• Cool 1

[THROW]
Players
160 posts
8,129 battles
1 hour ago, 416taylor said:

So as a collector I have done the building and tried Anchorage for some battles. I'm not impressed. Even if I was the favorite target. it's not easy to come close to targets wich you must with that lousy fireing range and it is week. if not for the collection I wouldn't go for it. But that we allready knew. Anather crapship from wg

Why did you quote me with a blank?

[NOS]
Beta Tester
25 posts
8,686 battles

Dear community team : Plz urgent adaptation needed of the 3000g starter pack ingame description

the description of the 3000g starterpack was written in such a way and didnt mention the 1750gold phase purchases that it made me think it was the only way to get the final rewards and that i had to buy it right now

it doesnt state anywhere inside the game  at the moment that u can still buy at the end phases, and u should add that into the starter pack description , i dont think im the only one who is thinking u have to buy it now

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
4,163 posts
4,342 battles
Před 1 hodinou Psticide řekl/a:

Dear community team : Plz urgent adaptation needed of the 3000g starter pack ingame description

the description of the 3000g starterpack was written in such a way and didnt mention the 1750gold phase purchases that it made me think it was the only way to get the final rewards and that i had to buy it right now

it doesnt state anywhere inside the game  at the moment that u can still buy at the end phases, and u should add that into the starter pack description , i dont think im the only one who is thinking u have to buy it now

So to understand you properly. You thought, that the starter pack is the only way how to get those two phases, that you would miss after getting the maximum possible 18 from Directives?

Or you were confused, as you haven't seen the option to purchase one phase by one? 

As it is written there: "Minimum number of shipbuilding phases required to obtain Anchorage in addition to completing combat missions." It is a description, that this is the minimum of phases you have to buy anyway, in order to receive Anchorage in the end. Also it is the cheapest price. So if you are planning to buy those two last phases in the end, with this starter pack you can safe 500 doubloons. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this