Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
john1953

Question Re Narai in Operations.

10 comments in this topic

Players
83 posts

Just completed above. Five stars awarded, all secondary tasks achieved but no rewards, Clicking on stars indicates that rewards were issued on 29th April 2020. Are the rewards once only and not each time the Operation is available.

Cheers

Players
83 posts

Cheers for the reply. On a second point why is there much delight that Narai has returned if the reward has probably been received in a previous period?

[VMF-]
Players
103 posts
3,654 battles
9 minuti fa, john1953 ha scritto:

Cheers for the reply. On a second point why is there much delight that Narai has returned if the reward has probably been received in a previous period?

I think because the operation is fun and it is the only non tier 6 ops 

• Cool 2

Players
214 posts
11,681 battles

You use this operation to level your commanders or grind credits (much harder now) or like in my case to have fun and for missions directive (some) it 's mcu better then CoOp

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
4,089 posts

Farming XP (daily containers, T7 ships), CMD XP, credits, FXP...

Even with the nerf its still way more chilling than randoms, as % for winning is much higher.

But then again, I had a run today, where 5 people died even before we entered the harbour....

• Cool 4

[VMF-]
Players
103 posts
3,654 battles
4 minuti fa, nambr9 ha scritto:

But then again, I had a run today, where 5 people died even before we entered the harbour....

That is an achievement in itself, be proud of your team :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[YOBOY]
Players
1,064 posts
9,605 battles
7 minutes ago, KMSDortmund said:

That is an achievement in itself, be proud of your team :Smile_trollface:

So far I was actually quite lucky and we mostly did 5 star runs. :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,559 battles
53 minutes ago, john1953 said:

You can try different tactics and coarses on bots that mostly always follow the same course while not having to suffer randoms when researching tech tree ships through T6 and T7. Yet they are more "natural acting" then COOP bots that just charge down a linear path toward the other team.

Since you can perform much higher in Operations ( 200 k damage is not strange ) then in randoms it still rewards to play that instead.

It never gets old trying different things......finding an AP way into submerged citadels. Learning to use the range of DD AP shells on Cruisers. Learning the range of Cruiser AP shells on BB. Learning how to use "split fire"  engaging multiple targets with secondary guns and main guns. And like COOP learn to master close range combat and dealing with incoming torpedo's at short ranges.

Such knowledge will bring you little in the horrible campfest randoms.......but it does deliver in ranked matches ( with far fewer enemies so they can't mass focus you, and often much smaller maps so close range combat is practically forced  and this gives you advantage because you are used to it  ) up to a point is becomes funny.

• Cool 2

Players
1,057 posts
6,256 battles
2 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Farming XP (daily containers, T7 ships), CMD XP, credits, FXP...

Even with the nerf its still way more chilling than randoms, as % for winning is much higher.

I noticed that you have better chance to have decent players in the team, if you don't play the weekend and between 23:30 pm  and 08:00 am.

Sign in to follow this