Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ydoum

To summarize the tier 6 CB season

8 comments in this topic

[THROW]
Players
160 posts
8,144 battles

Ship stats:

Spoiler

CB10W7_TH_Only_Classes_absolute.png

Summary:

Spoiler

• Cool 1

[SHAD]
Players
2,590 posts
11,576 battles

People keep saying the Admiral Graf Spee is weak but I find it to be very strong. Clearly i'm not alone!

More Admiral Graf Spees than CVs, BBs and DDs combined!

[TORAZ]
Players
351 posts
9,186 battles

I skipped the previous T10 CB season due to CV´s. Played some games this season, utter boringness most of the time. Yay for CV´s.

WG sure likes to punish it´s community.

Clans protest for allowing CV´s in CB.

WG: Hey listen, we heard you, here´s some more CV for you.....

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[THROW]
Players
160 posts
8,144 battles
2 minutes ago, Aschwell said:

I skipped the previous T10 CB season due to CV´s. Played some games this season, utter boringness most of the time. Yay for CV´s.

WG sure likes to punish it´s community.

Clans protest for allowing CV´s in CB.

WG: Hey listen, we heard you, here´s some more CV for you.....

The top clans complain, the weaker ones don't provide any feedback.

There are more weaker clans than top ones, so they are the majority. No feedback -> "everything is fine according to the majority".

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[TORAZ]
Players
351 posts
9,186 battles
2 minutes ago, Ydoum said:

The top clans complain, the weaker ones don't provide any feedback.

There are more weaker clans than top ones, so they are the majority. No feedback -> "everything is fine according to the majority".

Yeah ofc, everyone knows this, but WG knows it as well. They are not in the bliss or don´t know whats going on. They monitor the bigger clans I can assure you that.

Thing is, WG didn´t want to cave in to the bigger clans and the unicums as their business model doesnt fit their agenda. So they shoved another CV season down the throats of them to tell them "it´s our way or the highway".

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Players
897 posts
1,548 battles

This season was boring not due to the cv but due to the tier. T6 is utterly [edited] since many matches are just decided by rng rather then skill. How often did I saw one of our spees getting blapped for 20k by another Spee just for seconds of broadside but the enemy Spee that sailed broadside for minits doesn't eat crap thanks to rng. Also the cvs on T6 are 50% skill 50% rngesus. Torpedos always for a perfect sized Graf spee gap bombs only overpen on perfect drops. Also huanghe and Perth Spam is ridiculous. They provide a shitton of dpm and are untouchable by cv and can be fought effectively only via blindfire. This was one of the worst seasons I ever participated in and the previous T10 one was by far better. 

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,055 posts
6,528 battles

If you look at the ship distribution graph in the opening post please keep in mind that it shows only Typhoon and hurricane data!

This one is the overall graph:

CB10W7_Classes_absolute.thumb.png.35b3864883adb28bb02c373f45716b3a.png

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,339 posts
10,110 battles

WG: Ah, clearly graf spee is overperforming! Therefore we will nerf her ruddershift 0.1second. Thank you all for your feedback! 

Sometimes I watch back clips of passed seasons of clanbattles without cvs in a moment of reminiscence and then I remember how much fun it used to be.... *cries*

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this