Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aetius85

KOTS Collection

10 comments in this topic

[BATES]
Players
712 posts
10,406 battles

Hello Folks,

during previous KOTS I started the collection, but missed 1 element (now I have only 7). Do you know if there will be a chance to get the missing one? In the announcement I read only 8 will be available through streams/missions.

Thanks

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,000 posts
5 minutes ago, Aetius85 said:

Do you know if there will be a chance to get the missing one?

with KotS 12

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,184 posts
9,230 battles
7 minutes ago, Aetius85 said:

Hello Folks,

during previous KOTS I started the collection, but missed 1 element (now I have only 7). Do you know if there will be a chance to get the missing one? In the announcement I read only 8 will be available through streams/missions.

Thanks

Yeah same

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,859 posts
27,035 battles
39 minutes ago, Aetius85 said:

Hello Folks,

Thanks

You can only get 8 from KoTS, so for the last one you will need to wait till the KoTS after this one, so basically a first KoTS on 2021 to finish collection.

• Cool 1

[BIF]
Players
314 posts
4,794 battles
5 hours ago, Aetius85 said:

Hello Folks,

Thanks

It seems you can get one KOTS container during the anniversay too :Smile_glasses:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-098-wows-anniversary/

• Cool 1

[BASIC]
Players
539 posts
20,131 battles
1 minute ago, K82J said:

It seems you can get one KOTS container during the anniversay too :Smile_glasses:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-098-wows-anniversary/

And in the end of September KOTS finals will take place, so missions and container drops will be in that time to finish the collection, at least for me :Smile_trollface:

[JRM]
Players
6,556 posts
24,729 battles
57 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

And in the end of September KOTS finals will take place, so missions and container drops will be in that time to finish the collection, at least for me :Smile_trollface:

Same here or at least I hope, might be I get some interesting new T7 in it... :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this