Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Any info on silver ships credit discount for Anniversary?

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
3,410 posts
4,931 battles

As title says. Anyone knows anything about it?

If im not wrong for previous anniversaries we had credit cost discount for silver ships, besides all mentioned bonuses in dev blog.

I dont wanna spend now over 100 mil credits for buying back tier 8 and 9 ships if I can save some credits with discount.

We all know that wg have some bonuses as discounts in their sleeves which sometimes is not mentioned in blog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,999 posts
12,244 battles
1 minute ago, Hades_warrior said:

As title says. Anyone knows anything about it?

If im not wrong for previous anniversaries we had credit cost discount for silver ships, besides all mentioned bonuses in dev blog.

I dont wanna spend now over 100 mil credits for buying back tier 8 and 9 ships if I can save some credits with discount.

We all know that wg have some bonuses as discounts in their sleeves which sometimes is not mentioned in blog.

Patch-Notes should hit today, so just wait for them a few hours where there'll be more details. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,410 posts
4,931 battles
18 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Patch-Notes should hit today, so just wait for them a few hours where there'll be more details. 

I will wait, but we did got some update yesterday with time starting and ending for Anniversary event. Tho it didn't say anything about discounts.

Something tells me it will be or at least it should. We rarely have that credit discount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,999 posts
12,244 battles
2 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

I will wait, but we did got some update yesterday with time starting and ending for Anniversary event. Tho it didn't say anything about discounts.

Something tells me it will be or at least it should. We rarely have that credit discount.

There was a discount some weeks ago for russian ships (15% for T8-T10), before this for USN a.s.o.

 

There's a list (from Asia-Forums): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WAlPIVZMMN2go3sAAEY6VpkzCyK2G-H13qYPB_YAADk/edit#gid=0

But keep in mind that they don't stack with your clan-bonus afaik. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,030 posts
11,883 battles
2 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

There was a discount some weeks ago for russian ships (15% for T8-T10), before this for USN a.s.o.

 

There's a list (from Asia-Forums): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WAlPIVZMMN2go3sAAEY6VpkzCyK2G-H13qYPB_YAADk/edit#gid=0

But keep in mind that they don't stack with your clan-bonus afaik. 

they dont stack no, which makes the naval building for ship discount a pretty poor building, especially since it does actually reduce the refund  price you get when selling ships (supposedly "intentional")

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
2,587 posts
11,566 battles

Ha, I just bought bought back all by tier 9s and most tier 10s.

 

I'll be a little annoyed if they offer a discount now!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,410 posts
4,931 battles
11 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Ha, I just bought bought back all by tier 9s and most tier 10s.

 

I'll be a little annoyed if they offer a discount now!!

Thats why im waiting, dont wanna rush ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,256 posts
20,630 battles

I might be mistaken but I cannot recall there ever having been a credit discount for silver ships greater than the regular clan player discount for high tier ships. And event discounts did not stack with the clan discount in the past.

So even if there should be one, it will only make a difference for mid-tier ships, and the difference will be fairly small, considering the lower prices of these ships.

So there is no need to postpone the purchase of Tier IX and X tech tree ships just because you're waiting for some event discount.

It can make sense to wait with the upgrading, there are discounts for upgrades a couple times each year. Fully upgrading a high tier ship costs 6.875.000 credits, so a 50% discount will save loads of cash, especially if you have several of them to upgrade. Sadly though, there just has been an upgrade discount a few weeks ago so the next one is probably not before November.
 

Spoiler

 

By which time civilization as we know it might have come to an end anyway, so...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
5,226 posts
24,098 battles
17 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

 

It can make sense to wait with the upgrading, there are discounts for upgrades a couple times each year. Fully upgrading a high tier ship costs 6.875.000 credits, so a 50% discount will save loads of cash, especially if you have several of them to upgrade.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

By which time civilization as we know it might have come to an end anyway, so...

 

 

 

 

I guess he sold them for a reason, and only bought them back for anniversary containers. He can get that first win in Coop without the need to equip upgrades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,410 posts
4,931 battles
50 minutes ago, 22cm said:

I guess he sold them for a reason, and only bought them back for anniversary containers. He can get that first win in Coop without the need to equip upgrades. 

Who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
5,226 posts
24,098 battles
45 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Who?

U. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,410 posts
4,931 battles
1 hour ago, 22cm said:

U. 

Well it is true. I sold some of my tier 8 and 9 ships few years ago when I needed credits to buy uptier ships. Those are days without Premium.

Now I need them for this event and I won't sell them again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,410 posts
4,931 battles
1 hour ago, koliber_1984 said:

Maby some discounts will appear closer to annivesary date, which is 17.09

Don't think so.

And today I already bought back tiers 8 and 9 I wanted for this event. We saw new notification for 0.9.8 and yet still nothing about credit discount, so..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×