Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PzAbteilung

CV minigame?

3 comments in this topic

[FUMP]
Players
448 posts
13,748 battles

I miss the old cv playstyle so much, they have it developed, and they can put it in at least a minigame with IA or something. or weekend mission..i even would pay for a game with this style.

the current gamepolay is nowehere, battlestations midway its from 2007 and its cv gameplay its far better.

After watching this documental i had te desire to play my hiryu like in old times.

• Cool 1

[SB]
Players
130 posts
1,622 battles

According to WG it is too difficult for the playerbase to concentrate on more than one thing at a time, so we are not allowed to control both our ship and our flights at the same time.

No matter how much any RTS fans might miss the gameplay style (Lord knows I do) it's just not well suited to cater to the lowest common denominator (AKA the potatoes) that WG feels should be it's target audience.

• Cool 1

[FUMP]
Players
448 posts
13,748 battles
5 minutes ago, MadGunna said:

According to WG it is too difficult for the playerbase to concentrate on more than one thing at a time, so we are not allowed to control both our ship and our flights at the same time.

No matter how much any RTS fans might miss the gameplay style (Lord knows I do) it's just not well suited to cater to the lowest common denominator (AKA the potatoes) that WG feels should be it's target audience.

but at least launch it as stand alone minigame or weekend missions...

Sign in to follow this