Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

German DD Line Split :)

34 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,317 posts
8,138 battles

After having Posted this in another Topic in the German Section before. I would actually be Interested if this finds Support here ^^

A German DD Line Split Starting on Tier 5.

The Second German DD Line would be Torpedo Destroyers Similar to the Japanese Torpedo DD Line but with a few Difference.

They would all come with 15cm Guns which offer a Decent Alpha but very low DPS and a Set of Fast Reloading Torpedoes that have 10-13km Range.

They would not have Hydro. But on higher Tiers they would have Secondary Armaments in the form of 88mm Multi Purpose Guns and the T10 would get a Catapult Plane.

On Rank 5 would be the Z-8

A German Destroyer of the 1934A Class. It would come with 2 Setups.

First 5x128mm Guns and the Second being 4x150mm Guns.

The 15cm Guns were Mounted as a Testbed to see if Destroyers could handle these Guns.

It is also Equipped with 2x4 Torpedo Launchers.

german-destroyer-z8-bruno-heinemann-30a6

On Rank 6 would be the Z-29

A German Destroyer of the 1936A Class. It would come with 2 Setups.

First 5x128mm Guns and Second being 4x150mm Guns.

It Received 1x2 15cm Gun in the Front and 2x1 15cm Guns in the Rear.

It as well comes Equipped with 2x4 Torpedo Launchers.

1280px-German_destroyer_Z39_underway_off

On Rank 7 would be the Z-34

A Destroyer of the 1936A (Mob) Class.

It comes with 1x2 15cm and 3x1 15cm Guns.

And 2x4 Torpedoes.

1280px-Captured_German_destroyer_Z39_und

On Rank 8 we get the First Destroyer not actually Build.

Its a Destroyer of the 1938A/Ac Design.

It comes with 3x2 15cm Guns 1x2 88mm Secondary

And 2x5 Torpedoes.

zerstorer1938a.gif

On Rank 9 we get the D38 Spähkreuzer Design.

A Destroyer Designed for Independent Long Range Missions in the Atlantik.

And 2x5 Torpedoes.

spahkreuzer.gif

On Rank 10 we then get the D40 Spähkreuzer Design.

Which was an Upgraded Design of the D38.

It comes with 3x2 15cm Guns and 2x2 88mm Secondaries

It also comes with 2x5 Torpedo Launchers.

And a Floatplane Catapult which allows it to get the Catapult Plane Consumable.

No Picture Available for this Unfortunately.

As a Bonus we get the T10 Freemium Destroyer.

A Proposerd German Destroyer of the 1945 Design.

It comes with 4x2 128mm Multi Purpose Guns

And 2x4 Torpedoes.

It would Follow the more Traditional German DDs in the Game and thus have Hydro and Short Lived Smoke.

However it would receive Fairly Slow Reloading or Shortranged Torpedoes and Instead get Faster Firing Guns to be a Gun DD.

zerstorer1945.gif

• Cool 12

[VMF-]
Players
103 posts
3,650 battles

I'm not a DD player, but I just wanted to say nice work :Smile_honoring: and I like the idea because it brings a different gameplay to our german captains :Smile_trollface:

PS: I recently bought Z-39, I have a lot to learn that is for sure 

• Cool 1

Players
7,074 posts
245 battles

I like it, wouldnt mind seeing them in game. Im guessing these will largely be gunboats? Could have some very interesting concepts with the catapult DD's.

@Crysantos

What do you think mister crysantos? (if you're not too busy of course).

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,607 posts
24,045 battles

10/10, all of it :Smile_honoring:! interesting idea with the plane on a dd. quite worth a test i'd say, in doubt may even for another nation.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
3,317 posts
8,138 battles
Just now, CptBarney said:

I like it, wouldnt mind seeing them in game. Im guessing these will largely be gunboats? Could have some very interesting concepts with the catapult DD's.

@Crysantos

What do you think mister crysantos? (if you're not too busy of course).

I would actually go for Torpedo Boats.

The Reason being that these are Setup to all be Armed with 15cm Guns. Which means they will by default not have a Large DPS Value and will have a bit of a Problem to use their Guns from Smoke.

So in the current Game Mechanics it would likely not be very useful to make them Gun Boats.

Then again. This of course Depends on Wargaming.

In Theory you could give them Fairly Slow Reloading Torpedoes. And a Boost to the Gun Reload. To make them Gunboats.

Possibly Open Water Gunboats like the Russian and French DDs.

The T9 and T10 could therefore also receive a Heal and Historically the Spähkreuzer also had some Improved Armor of up to 25mm in a few limited Sections. Which could be Implemented to give it a few extra Chances for Shatters of DD HE or Bounces from Cruiser AP.

But thats up for Wargaming to Decide. I am just Pointing out Options.

I found it Strange to begin with that they only went for the 1938-C Design on the Z52 and never came around Implementing the Zerstörer 1945 Design.

And using the DDs with 15cm Guns would make for a Nice Gimmick for DD Split.

Especially with the Secondaries as an extra Gimmick.

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Players
899 posts
1,554 battles

I love the idea tbh. I'm. Currently playing jap torps boats and enjoy them really hard. But as a fan of German ships I'd like a German torp boat line that are quite simelar to jap torp boats. Thanks for sharing Sunleader and I hope someone in WG sees this and they release sth like it. 

• Cool 1

Players
1,713 posts
18,605 battles

I would certainly enjoy a second German DD line the combination of torps and hydro does make for a useful screening vessel. 

I'm only now grinding the existing line and whilst their carry potential is limited (or rather my abilities hamper the boats potential) I'm actually enjoying them a fair bit so some further diversification would be most welcome. 

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
9,708 posts
6,864 battles
2 hours ago, Sunleader said:

After having Posted this in another Topic in the German Section before. I would actually be Interested if this finds Support here ^^

The Second German DD Line would be Torpedo Destroyers Similar to the Japanese Torpedo DD Line but with a few Difference.

They would all come with 15cm Guns which offer a Decent Alpha but very low DPS and a Set of Fast Reloading Torpedoes that have 10-13km Range.

They would not have Hydro. But on higher Tiers they would have Secondary Armaments in the form of 88mm Multi Purpose Guns and the T10 would get a Catapult Plane.

The 15cm Guns were Mounted as a Testbed to see if Destroyers could handle these Guns.

And 2x4 Torpedoes.

And 2x5 Torpedoes.

zerstorer1938a.gif

And 2x5 Torpedoes.

spahkreuzer.gif

And 2x4 Torpedoes.

It would Follow the more Traditional German DDs in the Game and thus have Hydro and Short Lived Smoke.

However it would receive Fairly Slow Reloading or Shortranged Torpedoes and Instead get Faster Firing Guns to be a Gun DD.

zerstorer1945.gif

In general a German DD line spilt would be a good thing. However I am not sure about 1) the combination of large ships, Hydro, big guns and torpedofocus and 2) these ships are all pretty similar (Type 1934, 1936, 1936 Mobilmachungstyp, ...)

I would also like to split the line but would much rather make the alternative new line heavy Gunboats. You know - large DDs, 15cm guns and such. 

T5 - S-113

T6 - Gaede?

T7 - Z-8 with 4x15cm

T8 - Type 1936A / Z-23

T9 - Type 1938A/Ac

T10 - Spähkreuzer 

I would use things like the Type 1942 to fill the gaps in the main line which would stay as the Allrounder line but stick to 12.7/12.8cm guns to keep the captain consistent 

For Torpedofocus one could add some premium torpedoboats such as the Type 1924, etc

• Cool 1

[THESO]
3,317 posts
8,138 battles
17 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

In general a German DD line spilt would be a good thing. However I am not sure about 1) the combination of large ships, Hydro, big guns and torpedofocus and 2) these ships are all pretty similar (Type 1934, 1936, 1936 Mobilmachungstyp, ...)

I would also like to split the line but would much rather make the alternative new line heavy Gunboats. You know - large DDs, 15cm guns and such. 

T5 - S-113

T6 - Gaede?

T7 - Z-8 with 4x15cm

T8 - Type 1936A / Z-23

T9 - Type 1938A/Ac

T10 - Spähkreuzer 

I would use things like the Type 1942 to fill the gaps in the main line which would stay as the Allrounder line but stick to 12.7/12.8cm guns to keep the captain consistent 

For Torpedofocus one could add some premium torpedoboats such as the Type 1924, etc

Erm..

""

""

We already have Gaede and Z23 in the Game. So they are no longer Available.

Z8 is not really a good fit for T7. Its just an too Old Design.

There is no meaning in having more Allrounder Designs because the German DD line already is allrounders.

Why would you want a Second Line which is basicly the exactly the same as the First one....

I would love to see a Torpedoboat line. (or Premium Variants)

But the Truth is they are just not Fitting World of Warships Design Decisions and thus will never come beyond T4-5

Moving Gaede and Z23 to the other Line despite would be Possible. But Filling the Line with 1942 Designs would be meaningless.

Because it would basicly mean that we get DDs like Z52 and Z46 there.

Moreover you would end up putting old 1934 Designs above the 1936 Designs lol

[DREAD]
Players
9,708 posts
6,864 battles
5 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Erm..

""

""

We already have Gaede and Z23 in the Game. So they are no longer Available.

Z8 is not really a good fit for T7. Its just an too Old Design.

There is no meaning in having more Allrounder Designs because the German DD line already is allrounders.

Why would you want a Second Line which is basicly the exactly the same as the First one....

I would love to see a Torpedoboat line.

But the Truth is they are just not Fitting World of Warships Design Decisions and thus will never come beyond T4-5

I understand what you want but I doubt that big fat clumsy boats with a focus on Torpedos are fun.

And I am not proposing more Allrounders. I am proposing to keep the current line mostly as is but move the 15cm armed units into the split line - and give the new split line a focus on big hard hitting guns instead. 

And you need to elaborate why Z-8 is too old for T7 while Z-1 in the current line isn’t. It’s the same ship - just using the big guns instead  

[THESO]
3,317 posts
8,138 battles
5 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

I understand what you want but I doubt that big fat clumsy boats with a focus on Torpedos are fun.

And I am not proposing more Allrounders. I am proposing to keep the current line mostly as is but move the 15cm armed units into the split line - and give the new split line a focus on big hard hitting guns instead. 

And you need to elaborate why Z-8 is too old for T7 while Z-1 in the current line isn’t. It’s the same ship - just using the big guns instead  

Lol...

The Designs are barely Bigger than the Japanese Torpedo DDs.

Even the Spähkreuzer is just 15m Longer than the Shimakaze. 130 vs 145m

Maneuverability is purely made by WG so thats a none Issue as well.

Yes. Saw that and already Corrected it in the First Answer.

Thing is even tough you could do that. Replacing the missing Slots with 1942 Designs would basicly mean you Play much more Modern DDs below others etc.

While also moving Older DDs above more Modern ones. That makes little Sense really.

And who claims that I dont consider T1 too old to be a T7 ?

Z1 is too old for a T7 as well.

If you wanna know. I generally consider that almost all DDs in the German Tree are too old for their Respective Place.

Other Nations Progress to 1945 or 1949 with their DDs. Which were based on 1943 to 1947 Designs.

Germanies most Modern DD Design in the Game is the 1942C Design of the Z52. 

See Mate. I know you love the Pre War Stuff. And I know you would rather get more 1920-1930 Designs into the Game.

But this really isnt the Place for that.

Players
35 posts
2,916 battles
9 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

See Mate. I know you love the Pre War Stuff. And I know you would rather get more 1920-1930 Designs into the Game.

But this really isnt the Place for that.

What's wrong with that? What's wrong with wanting a line or a line split that features boats that actually existed and fought? And yes, I know some of the boats you propose here were built and saw action too.

I think these boats would serve better as a sub line of large caliber gun boats, the torp line should be made up of boats that were actually designed to be torpedo boats.

And please don't mistake this as me shitting on your idea, it isn't.. I agree with you that the Germans need a TB line, I just don't think this is the right way to go. :)

[-TPF-]
Players
3,920 posts
16,156 battles

Said it before, but the KM DDs have two main problems:

1 - A big health pool is no substitute for low detection and bouncebackability (heals, etc)

2 - The guns they have at Tier VI are the guns they have at Tier X. There's no progression. 

I would suggest.... making a Zerstorer line based on 15cm guns, large health pools, "heavy" torpedoes - high alpha damage, slow reload) and single smoke/heal consumables and a Torpedo line inspired by T-61 - 12cm guns (which later become DP) with torps which increase in range and maintain reload, but don't increase in damage - and retains normal DD smoke and hydro.

So

Tier V - Z8 / T-22

Z8, is rather like the French Jaguar - a large DD with hard hitting, slow firing guns and long range torps, but with a single smoke charge.

Tier VI - Ernst Gaede (15cm gun version only) / Zerstorer 1938B 

Premium: Z-21 Wilhelm Heidkamp / T-61 (unchanged)

The Z1938B is a small "coastal" destroyer, with 2 x 2 12cm guns which aren't DP. Rather like the original Ognevoi, but rather less fragile.

https://www.german-navy.de/kriegsmarine/ships/destroyer/zerstorer1938b/index.html

Z-21 is similar to the current Ernst Gaede with 12cm guns, but she has the "heavy" torpedoes from the Tier VII and limited smoke/heal combo..... 

Tier VII -  1937J Zerstorer / Leberecht Maass

Premium: Z-39 (unchanged)

The 1937J is a design for a 5 x 15cm equipped DD.  However, due to weight issues, it only has 1 x 5 torpedo launcher. 

Tier VIII -  Z 1938AC / Z-46

The 1938AC design is for a large ocean going DD with 6 x 15cm DD guns and 2 x 5 torpedo launchers.

https://www.german-navy.de/kriegsmarine/ships/destroyer/zerstorer1938a/tech.html

Tier IX - Spahkreuzer 1938 / Z-52

The Spahkreuzer is a large DD/small CL hybrid - weaponry is similar to the 1938AC DD at Tier VIII but with substantially better survivability due to a larger number of heal charges.

Tier X - Spahkreuzer 1940 / Zerstorer 1945

The Spahkreuzer 1940 comes with much improved AA and a spotter plane. One possibility for improvement is that it could receive full size 15cm guns of the kind found in the main battery of Nurnberg and Mainz.

Zerstorer 1945 has improved AA, with DP main guns similar to the 12cm secondaries found on high Tier KM BBs. 

[THESO]
3,317 posts
8,138 battles
3 minutes ago, guy_incognito79 said:

What's wrong with that? What's wrong with wanting a line or a line split that features boats that actually existed and fought? And yes, I know some of the boats you propose here were built and saw action too.

I think these boats would serve better as a sub line of large caliber gun boats, the torp line should be made up of boats that were actually designed to be torpedo boats.

And please don't mistake this as me shitting on your idea, it isn't.. I agree with you that the Germans need a TB line, I just don't think this is the right way to go. :)

His Target is not Boats that have actually Fought. His Target is Boats that were Built in WW1 and the Inter War Period. So Stuff from 1910-1938

The Problem is that German as the Defeated Nation had extremely little Naval Development after WW2.

So while other Nations in T8-10 are already Equipped with Ships that were Designed in 1939-1943 and Build between 1945-1955.

But Germany which during the War was absolutely not in the Place to Build a Navy had its Last Destroyer Build based on an Improved 1936 Design in 1943-1944

Meaning you End up with a Massive Inbalance in the Game.

If the Game was in General Historical with Ships then it would make sense to use Historical German Ships all the way up.

But the Game is not. And Sorry. But it makes no Sense to have Designs from 1936 Fight Designs from 1946....

As I said above already. It is Possible to make Line I proposed into a Gun Boat Line.

But given WGs General Setup here. Germany has High Penetration Low Damage HE Shells and Slow Reloading 15cm Guns.

So if you make them Gunboats you either have to make WG Completely Change their Design Philosophy on German Weaponry in the Game. So the Line gets Fast Reloading or High Alpha 15cm Guns (Good Luck with that)

Or you have to find a different Solution.

One such Different Solution is to make them Torpedoboats. Which like Shimakaze are not very Maneuverable but do come with Heavy Hitting Guns that can Inflict Damage in certain Opportunities even tough they got low DPS.

And which come with alot of Torps.

I really dont mind either. But I just dont see Wargaming changing the Complete Design Philosophy behind German Weaponry just for this Line.

Not considering it as that at all.

Something everyone should keep in Mind is that I like to Discuss and Argue on stuff.

I will Argue on my Idea and attempt to Dismantle Points against it.

But thats nothing Personal. In a Scientific Setting. Testing and Probing each others Ideas is actually very Normal and should be done.

So I have no Objections to others doing that with my Ideas as long as they do it with the Idea and dont start instead Questioning my Person or such stuff like some people unfortunately tend to do after a while if you dont say Yes and Amen to whatever they Post :P

Thing is. Not being Angry about Testing my Idea doesnt mean I will agree if you find Faults. I will of course Defend my Idea and instead attempt to Dismantle or Depower your Points as well.

I would love to See a German Torpedo Boat Line. But the Truth is that these had 2x3 Torps and 2-4 10cm Guns even at the most Modern Points.

They just will not make the Cut for the Game.

In Fact we already have almost all of them in the Game in the lower Tiers.

• Cool 1

Players
487 posts
25,152 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, Captaindanz sagte:

First thing the german dds need is a buff.

A Buff to the Reload of the Main Guns should do the Trick.

Allowing German DDs to take on British DDs/ Pan-EU DDs and maybe even Japanese Gunboat-DDS in a Gunfight

[DREAD]
Players
9,708 posts
6,864 battles
5 hours ago, Sunleader said:

His Target is not Boats that have actually Fought. His Target is Boats that were Built in WW1 and the Inter War Period. So Stuff from 1910-1938

The Problem is that German as the Defeated Nation had extremely little Naval Development after WW2.

So while other Nations in T8-10 are already Equipped with Ships that were Designed in 1939-1943 and Build between 1945-1955.

But Germany which during the War was absolutely not in the Place to Build a Navy had its Last Destroyer Build based on an Improved 1936 Design in 1943-1944

Meaning you End up with a Massive Inbalance in the Game.

If the Game was in General Historical with Ships then it would make sense to use Historical German Ships all the way up.

But the Game is not. And Sorry. But it makes no Sense to have Designs from 1936 Fight Designs from 1946....

As I said above already. It is Possible to make Line I proposed into a Gun Boat Line.

But given WGs General Setup here. Germany has High Penetration Low Damage HE Shells and Slow Reloading 15cm Guns.

So if you make them Gunboats you either have to make WG Completely Change their Design Philosophy on German Weaponry in the Game. So the Line gets Fast Reloading or High Alpha 15cm Guns (Good Luck with that)

Or you have to find a different Solution.

One such Different Solution is to make them Torpedoboats. Which like Shimakaze are not very Maneuverable but do come with Heavy Hitting Guns that can Inflict Damage in certain Opportunities even tough they got low DPS.

And which come with alot of Torps.

I really dont mind either. But I just dont see Wargaming changing the Complete Design Philosophy behind German Weaponry just for this Line.

Not considering it as that at all.

Something everyone should keep in Mind is that I like to Discuss and Argue on stuff.

I will Argue on my Idea and attempt to Dismantle Points against it.

But thats nothing Personal. In a Scientific Setting. Testing and Probing each others Ideas is actually very Normal and should be done.

So I have no Objections to others doing that with my Ideas as long as they do it with the Idea and dont start instead Questioning my Person or such stuff like some people unfortunately tend to do after a while if you dont say Yes and Amen to whatever they Post :P

Thing is. Not being Angry about Testing my Idea doesnt mean I will agree if you find Faults. I will of course Defend my Idea and instead attempt to Dismantle or Depower your Points as well.

I would love to See a German Torpedo Boat Line. But the Truth is that these had 2x3 Torps and 2-4 10cm Guns even at the most Modern Points.

They just will not make the Cut for the Game.

In Fact we already have almost all of them in the Game in the lower Tiers.

We’ll see. There will be a split eventually.

However your proposed ships are very similar and offer little Progression and I very much doubt that the “Flavour” or style would work out at all for the said reasons.  But again - let’s see

[JRM]
Players
6,578 posts
24,810 battles
10 hours ago, Sunleader said:

And 2x4 Torpedoes.

And 2x5 Torpedoes.

zerstorer1938a.gif

And 2x5 Torpedoes.

spahkreuzer.gif

And 2x4 Torpedoes.

zerstorer1945.gif

Looks decent enough in general, I would only split the lines in pure 128 and 150 armed ones to stop with the nonsense we have, Gaede and Z-23 should be put in one of them and only with one gun caliber, now how exactly they would mix it up between 128s and 150s and hydro vs no hydro, long vs short torps and such would need to be elaborated but lets assume that 128s get the anti DD role with hydro and shorter torps and 150s get the longer ranged torps (IJN ranges) and ny hydro but engine boost and maybe TRB or something to make that part stronger...

• Cool 1

Players
7,074 posts
245 battles

Gib dem radar and 25mm armour for memes. And maybe better AA than usual with high HP for their mounts (also longer ranged AA something around 7km should be noice).

If going for torp route i wonder if giving them acoustic torps would be a good flavour along with the above?

[THESO]
3,317 posts
8,138 battles
2 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

We’ll see. There will be a split eventually.

However your proposed ships are very similar and offer little Progression and I very much doubt that the “Flavour” or style would work out at all for the said reasons.  But again - let’s see

Them being Similar isnt Surprising.

Germany Upgraded these Destroyers Step by Step. Which Resulted in them being very Similar in General.

From the 1936 to the 1945 Designs all of them are effectively just Upgrades over the Previous Ones. Mostly what Changed was Engines, On Board Systems and Weaponry.

But they are Different enough. Especially in T8 to T10 I Proposed. As they have a very Different Layout.

As for them Working out thats not a Problem really.

Balancing is done afterwards anyways.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,866 posts
27,148 battles
11 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

T5 - S-113

T6 - Gaede?

T7 - Z-8 with 4x15cm

T8 - Type 1936A / Z-23

T9 - Type 1938A/Ac

T10 - Spähkreuzer (1938)

I like this line much more than the one OP posted. It is way more natural and diverse, and there is little repetition. Both Gaeda and Z-23, in 150mm variant, could be moved from current line to subbranch or maybe just split line at Gaeda so that 128mm guns continue to Maas and find appropriate T7 DD. S-113 could be used as T5 premium for a line, with original only 2x2 torps but they could have fast reload and longer range. IMO Spähkreuzer 40 is just to big for a DD, with projected 7.500 tons displacement. Also having spotter plane only on T10 would be deviation from the rest of line. But it could be used as T10 premium, or either as a T6 light cruiser premium.

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
9,708 posts
6,864 battles
7 minutes ago, fumtu said:

Both Gaeda and Z-23, in 150mm variant, could be moved from current line to subbranch or maybe just split line at Gaeda so that 128mm guns continue to Maas and find appropriate T7 DD. S-113 could be used as T5 premium for a line, with original only 2x2 torps but they could have fast reload and longer range.

Would also be an option. Or you leave Gaede with 12.7cm guns where she is and take S-113 as the T6 15cm split ship instead. I think either way would do it 

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,233 posts
24,134 battles

Secondaries setup requires a certain number of captain skill points, at least 8, it s not compatible with the usual DD setup. 

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
3,920 posts
16,156 battles
6 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Looks decent enough in general, I would only split the lines in pure 128 and 150 armed ones to stop with the nonsense we have, Gaede and Z-23 should be put in one of them and only with one gun caliber, now how exactly they would mix it up between 128s and 150s and hydro vs no hydro, long vs short torps and such would need to be elaborated but lets assume that 128s get the anti DD role with hydro and shorter torps and 150s get the longer ranged torps (IJN ranges) and ny hydro but engine boost and maybe TRB or something to make that part stronger...

I would heartily agree with this. If you look at Ernst Gaede at the moment the only thing it has over T-61 is higher calibre guns and better HE Alpha. In all other areas T-61 has the edge. Of course they won't change the Premium - nor should they - but I think a German split with a line of large heavy DDs (similar to Mogador) with the 15cm guns and stealthier torpedo boats (with better AA and faster reload torps, but lower damage) might make things more even and enjoyable.

2 hours ago, fumtu said:

IMO Spähkreuzer 40 is just to big for a DD, with projected 7.500 tons displacement.

You may well be right, but the line needs something potent and big to crown it, and the guns need to improve. Perhaps there are other KM gun designs out there?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this