Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
john1953

Another Noob Question - Second Flag

10 comments in this topic

Players
83 posts

Been aware that a number of Collections etc, including current " German Navy" Collection have as a reward for completing sub-sections " A Second Flag" for various classes of ship. Does this entail any benefit? If not what is the point?

Cheers.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,179 posts
9,213 battles

It's just so you can show off your flags...flags that have bonuses are extremely rare....

• Cool 3

Players
70 posts
2 minutes ago, domen3 said:

It's just so you can show off your flags...flags that have bonuses are extremely rare....

at the beginning of each battle i carefully check how many flags everyone has and congratulate those with 2 flags ...

• Funny 1

Players
222 posts
12,144 battles

The only 2 flags that I know of that give any sort of bonus are the temporary ranked flags that give a reduction in servicing costs. They're only temporary though and I'm not sure if you can hold both at the same time and stack their bonus.....never bothered getting that far in ranked as I've just found it a frustrating game mode to play as I'm only an average player.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,596 posts
24,000 battles

+afaik the alpha tester flag gives some sort of minor bonus. beta does not.... afaik....

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,867 posts
12,292 battles

I think the CC flag gives a bonus of some sort or other.

[L4GG]
Players
3,140 posts
10,735 battles
7 hours ago, john1953 said:

Been aware that a number of Collections etc, including current " German Navy" Collection have as a reward for completing sub-sections " A Second Flag" for various classes of ship. Does this entail any benefit? If not what is the point?

Cheers.

The flags appeal can be huge.

Being able to hoist as much flags as you want, also.

Did you never wish to be in one place in time, in history?

Till, this day i cherish the FNFL flag, back in the day, the mission was.35k base Xp in 4 days and it was hard, so hard for me, at that time i was a noob in this game but i managed to get it.

But i don't cherish that flag because how hard it was to get it.

I cherish that flag for it's meaning, for what it's stand for.

And it's a honour to have it in my ships.

Signals are just signals, they came and go and they mean nothing.

that's the point for me.

Especially if one has the awareness how close we (allies) were losing that war.

• Cool 1

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,266 posts

yeah, I like it when you can mount 2 extra flags and not just the oddball 1 extra flag. I now have Russian, USA and UK that I can mount 2 flags on.

Like said above, some of the collections you can do result in allowing you to mount two flags. The German one just done allows you to mount 2 flags on German DDs. Pretty sure that's what it said when I completed it. But I don't have any German DDs. :cap_fainting:

Sign in to follow this