Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Harvin87

Noob Question: Operations

9 comments in this topic

[-R-F-]
Players
64 posts
1,808 battles

Hello there,

Quick one: Is there a way to complete some of the operations battle without being in a division? like solo? I have 2 completed from last year but I've never played in division so it's weird... or maybe in the past it was possible? I wish I could complete them... some sweet rewards like 10 point captains there.

thank you.

Players
322 posts
10,947 battles

They are on rotation, sadly a lot of them have been removed ect. So you have to wait around a bit then try them if your solo

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,790 posts
13,885 battles
2 minutes ago, Harvin87 said:

Hello there,

Quick one: Is there a way to complete some of the operations battle without being in a division? like solo? I have 2 completed from last year but I've never played in division so it's weird... or maybe in the past it was possible? I wish I could complete them... some sweet rewards like 10 point captains there.

thank you.

you can do the 'operation of the week' as a solo player, otherwise you need to form a division to do the ones that aren't 'op of the week'.

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
4,604 posts
20 minutes ago, VeryHonarbrah said:

They are on rotation, sadly a lot of them have been removed ect. So you have to wait around a bit then try them if your solo

At least with operations being dropped left and right, the rotation gets faster...

• Cool 1

Players
729 posts
3 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

At least with operations being dropped left and right, the rotation gets faster...

Unfortunately that also means Newport comes along more often ;)

• Cool 3

[I-J-N]
Players
4,604 posts
9 minutes ago, NobleSauvage said:

:Smile_ohmy:

• Funny 3

[SM0KE]
Players
5,570 posts
13,858 battles
52 minutes ago, NobleSauvage said:

TheHorrorTheHorror.gif

• Funny 3

[SCRUB]
Players
3,810 posts
17,933 battles
7 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

:Smile_ohmy:

Tbf Newport is ok with a decent(ish) team.

• Funny 1

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,514 battles

Alternatively you can enter "Operations channel" ( it can be found under the orange colored button with white dots in the bottom left corner of your screen in port ) where players meet up to do divisioned Operations that are not on rotation, but it is mostly Tier VII Narai they are playing. 

You don't need to be in a clan or bring friends to be in a division that way. Just be polite and follow directions ( they want to assign tasks so Ops are won with 5 stars every time ) and that is an enjoyable option to play also. You won't fail Operations as likely as "Operation of the week" that is often populated by clueless players. At least the first days after a rotation for some strange reason.

Sign in to follow this