Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
But_Can_You_Meme

Can i still complete Odin for doubloons?

5 comments in this topic

Players
152 posts
11,375 battles

Long story short. I ended up with 3.5k doubloons spare. It's sat there on stage 18 so might aswell get it if i can. 

I can't find an actual date of when it's over. Although it says directives last for 0.9.5 and 0.9.6, we're in 0.9.7 and it's still in port. Being a bit cautious, i won't click purchase until i'm sure it's still available lol

Thanks in advance for any reply :Smile_honoring:

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,059 posts
6,531 battles

If there is a purchase option, you should be able to complete it with doubloons. Otherwise the option would be disabled or you will get a transaction error message when trying to purchase her.

If you want her and have the option, just try it, you won't lose anything if it's already disabled.

• Cool 2

Players
152 posts
11,375 battles
9 minutes ago, floribe2000 said:

If there is a purchase option, you should be able to complete it with doubloons. Otherwise the option would be disabled or you will get a transaction error message when trying to purchase her.

If you want her and have the option, just try it, you won't lose anything if it's already disabled.

Yes you were correct in saying there was a purchase option available but i wasn't sure if it would auto disable as you said.

Thanks for the help. I now own the Odin!

• Cool 1

Players
152 posts
11,375 battles
22 hours ago, gopher31 said:

Nice! It's well worth 3,500 doubloons!!

Believe it or not it was even less technically. In total it cost me £4.50.

I received a twitch mission that gave me 1000 doubloons of the total. The other 2500 came when i needed more premium time. Instead of paying for just the premium time i bumped it up by £4.50 and that gave me the 2500 doubs.

I already had the Tirpitz so never planned to get it. But now i've tried it, i agree, i think i would have found it well worth the 3500 anyway.

Sign in to follow this