You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Arturius_2

Research Bureau Point Question

7 comments in this topic

Players
39 posts
11,716 battles

So if the reset to double points from research bureau hits before you can farm all points it is lost right?

I had British CL in middle of regrind when new x2 multiplier showed up and now my Neptune yielded only ~1500 points instead of 3k

Players
348 posts
5,425 battles
34 minutes ago, Arturius_2 said:

So if the reset to double points from research bureau hits before you can farm all points it is lost right? 

you nevar lose your x2 bonus , can be only used on 1 line at a time .

• Cool 1

[SHAD]
Players
2,583 posts
11,566 battles

So you reset a line before the 2x appeared?

If that's the case it should still have a 2x symbol under all other lines but not the one you have reset. 

Players
39 posts
11,716 battles

i reset the line while previous x2 was active and thus i got double drops on all ships before neptun.

But now since there is a x2 (new one) i lost that from the line i was regrinding .... so the question is should that be like this or it is yet another bug in this bug-fest game ...

[JRM]
Players
6,573 posts
24,751 battles

You didnt lose the one you are regrinding, the double points are assigned at the moment of the reset and they stay there until you have cleared them, furthermore if you reset again for TRIPLE bonus after you freexp-ed it TRIPLE bonus remains until you clear it, if anything else happened its a bug and you should contact customer support...

• Cool 1

[REKT]
Beta Tester
423 posts
8,979 battles

Reseted the US cv line. First play with Ranger 500 RPs then I sold and bought Lexington. First win and zero RPs. How?