You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Master_Spirit

Replay problem

9 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Players
10 posts
8,964 battles

Hi, im sorry in advance if this is not the correct forum.

Maybe someone can help?

When i open a replay file it is opened by my client but its stuck on the loading screen - the one with the countdown clock and that shows the team lineup, it never go in to the actual game itself....

I have a feeling its a known issue?

Thank you 

Gil.

• Cool 1

[HEROS]
Players
10 posts
8,964 battles
Just now, gabberworld said:

there one case what i know that when user try view old replay with new game version

thank you for your reply, but it seems not the case as i tried to open a replay i just finished the game in...so its not it i think :-(

[LSCA]
Players
1,143 posts
9,359 battles
6 minutes ago, Master_Spirit said:

thank you for your reply, but it seems not the case as i tried to open a replay i just finished the game in...so its not it i think :-(

i think you right, i cant even see my replays atm. seems like some sort bug or because game self was updated already for 0.9.8

[GWA]
Players
68 posts
11,948 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, Master_Spirit sagte:

Hi, im sorry in advance if this is not the correct forum.

Maybe someone can help?

When i open a replay file it is opened by my client but its stuck on the loading screen - the one with the countdown clock and that shows the team lineup, it never go in to the actual game itself....

I have a feeling its a known issue?

Thank you 

Gil.

are you using mods with the Modstation?

if so, deactivate all mods temporarily and try the replay again.

edit: you can also try and use the wows-replay tool as shown here: 

Players
2,903 posts

In all the years I've played the game I managed to make it open/work one time last year. Nothing since or before. I suspect it don't work :P

Players
63 posts
4,533 battles

I had a problem with replays a while ago, and it was because of one (or more) of the following:

1. I had saved the replay into a different folder than the original location the replay was created - copying it back to its original saved location resolved that part
  2. Replays don't (seem to) work with the Steam version of the game - installing the WG Gamecenter and making another install fixed that (but then you have to keep 2 installs on your PC unless you uninstall the steam version)
  3. if you use any mods the version of the mod needs to be the same as the version used during the game.

[HEROS]
Players
10 posts
8,964 battles
8 hours ago, mo_epse said:

are you using mods with the Modstation?

if so, deactivate all mods temporarily and try the replay again.

edit: you can also try and use the wows-replay tool as shown here: 

Removing the Mod Station did it!! thank you very much

• Cool 1

[GWA]
Players
68 posts
11,948 battles

sad to hear that you removed the modstation to make it work. its a very nice addition to the game imho, but this replay hickup when activated is anoying.

it is possible to make replays work with activated mods in modstation, though. 

btw: i forgot to mention that the WGC must be running in the background since WG changed some things regarding game files and directories with one of the latest patches (at least, thats what i have been told from the friendly modder guys here on these forums).