You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

[Poll] Did you get any ships from 5x "Kriegsmarine Containers" awarded for 4 Directives "German CV 2"?

Did you get any ships from 5x "Kriegsmarine Containers" awarded for 4 Directives "German CV 2"?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get any ships from 5x "Kriegsmarine Containers" awarded for 4 Directives "German CV 2"?

• Yes
    • No

29 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,454 posts
15,753 battles

Hi all,

Did you get any ships from 5x "Kriegsmarine Containers" awarded for 4 Directives "German CV 2"?

Directives

The new event includes four Directives. The first Directive is already available, and the next one is scheduled to open in a week’s time. For completing the missions and Directives, you'll earn German Navy and Kriegsmarine containers, as well as the Iron Cross permanent camo for flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09 IX Pommern.

Kriegsmarine containers can drop German ships, including flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09 IX Pommern, as well as Commanders with 10 skill points, signals, Free XP, days of Warships Premium Account, and other desirable items.

5770b7fc-d2b0-11ea-9545-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

P.S.

As expected I got 0... :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,877 posts
11,968 battles

Those are just regular containers, i even bought 5 premium ones for a similar zero effect. 

Players
425 posts
10,659 battles

No ships from any directives over 4 accounts spread over EU, NA, and Asia. I did get a Mainz from a premium container in my other EU account, and a Pommern and Z-39 in Asia from Premium containers.

Players
603 posts
4,635 battles

Pommern on EU (with the reward for the 3rd directive). Nothing on NA. The premium containers netted me Mainz and Hipper (I already had Z-39 in my port), as well as the Free XP to get me Aegir.

Beta Tester
4,861 posts
20,307 battles

I didn't get anything... probably because I didn't give a flying eff about any of those missions... :cap_cool:

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,264 posts
24,223 battles
12 hours ago, Todger_Fairmile said:

No ships from any directives over 4 accounts spread over EU, NA, and Asia. I did get a Mainz from a premium container in my other EU account, and a Pommern and Z-39 in Asia from Premium containers.

Why would you have 4 accounts, one on each server?! 

[PUPSI]
Players
798 posts
2,665 battles

I only got two boxes but no ship. Fine by me but my Bismarck the one Unsinkable Sam container I got however long ago had got my hopes up for a Hipper, hey ho.

[ALONE]
Modder
2,183 posts
13,735 battles

I only wanted camos, I only got camos. Fair enough. :Smile_popcorn:

[SHAD]
Players
2,607 posts
11,653 battles

None from standard. I did get Pommern and Hipper from 6 premiums. 

[LSCA]
Players
1,151 posts
9,360 battles

if i'm correct then there is 8% change get ship at that box unless if they increase random number for signals and flags then % is even lower

[SHAD]
Players
2,607 posts
11,653 battles
9 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

if i'm correct then there is 8% change get ship at that box unless if they increase random number for signals and flags then % is even lower

The chances are almost certainly not equal although the Pommern seemed to have a decent chance of dropping as many seemed to get it. 

[ALONE]
Players
81 posts
17,691 battles

Got a Mainz when I finished the 2nd directive.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
6,592 posts
24,860 battles
18 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_veryhappy::cap_haloween::cap_book:

I actually bought a bunch of prem ones at the very start for the flags in them to speed up Slava grind and also got none...

[SM0KE]
Players
5,628 posts
13,906 battles

Zilch from the freebies; Mainz and Pommern from premiums (had Hipper and Zed already)...

[SHAD]
Players
2,607 posts
11,653 battles
2 hours ago, Yedwy said:

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_veryhappy::cap_haloween::cap_book:

I actually bought a bunch of prem ones at the very start for the flags in them to speed up Slava grind and also got none...

To me it was decent value for those flags that are always useful. The Pommern was a nice bonus but I would have been happy without.

To me, that's what premium containers should be. Decent value items guaranteed, with a chance of getting something that's very good