Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wulf_Ace

Customization and options.

4 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
293 posts
3,382 battles

Do you feel that game lacks a more "personal" customization of ships. When I see how much can you customize tanks in WoT I really dont see why dont they implement that here. Normally I like normal camouflages and everything but when I see all those halloween and similar camo why not give players more freedom there. Lets say with custom nameplates to ships a bit more options to design a camo you like, if you played WoT I think you know what I mean. Also why not national flags? Do they have some restriction that we cant put a flag of our nation on ships? At least as a second flag. I just "feel" there is a lot of space here to improve more customization of a ship we like to play.

On the second note, do they plan ever to change skills of captains? Beacouse come on this is the most not challenging skill tree I have ever see. Its pretty straight forward, BBs take this, DDs this, etc. There is very very little to experiment and to think something as a second option, not to mention you have to grind captain skills for ages to actually put it to use, and then when you finally get 3-4 points, you click that long awaited skill ,the end result is so not satisfying...

WOuld it be THAT bad to give people more choices and diffrent things on ships. To not just grind "that" stronger gun, why not put option too grind 2 diffrent guns, 2 diffrent engines. Something like when you have to think what torpedos to take on DDs. 

• Cool 2

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,875 posts
11,950 battles

You can customize your patch, mount all kinds of flags and buy funky artistic camos like the Hayate one. Or steampunk/monster ones from previous events. 

Skill tree might change with submarines soon. 

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,024 posts
13 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

On the second note, do they plan ever to change skills of captains?

hopefully not

14 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Its pretty straight forward, BBs take this, DDs this, etc.

and this is very good

15 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

why not put option too grind 2 diffrent guns, 2 diffrent engines.

please not...

15 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Something like when you have to think what torpedos to take on DDs. 

those torps choices are very annoying, no reason to introduce more...

• Cool 2

[I-J-N]
Players
4,655 posts

Hmm... what about having ship points to spend on the same way as captain points? ...

As for cosmetic stuff, I'm a bit of a purist, but I would welcome some ability to do that. Especially I think the option to have (and only see) historically accurate camos/paintjobs on the ships in battle. I'd like the idea of a national flag, too, or a clan flag. Optionally even in place of the ships' tech tree national flag the same way the national markings can be replaced in WoT.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this