Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
THE_JUDEAN_PEOPLES_FRONT

TIER 10 BELFAST

15 comments in this topic

Players
120 posts
7,388 battles

I truely love the sneaky glass cannon playstyle of the royal navy light cruisers. And as a medicore player at best the magic heal has saved me from myself on more then 1 occasion.

The plymouth seems a fine ship but lord i and many others will be caught out when 65% of health disappears from a lucky or skiled salvo while trying to turn away or while in smoke and the heal doesnt reprint us the parts that ended up on the sea bed.

Still if nothing else it will make the games more interesting and the playstyle alot more calulating.

• Cool 2

[SKRUB]
Players
550 posts
21,193 battles

So...

You just want a smolensk with a better health recover ?

• Funny 1

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,875 posts
11,938 battles

Idk it has the same 7.5s reload and 9km radar as Belfast, and doesnt even have HE

Sounds questionable

Yay for torps i guess

• Cool 1

Players
215 posts
2,755 battles
9 minutes ago, kfa said:

Sounds questionable

Yay for torps i guess

Only 4 per side, just take a radar mino and Div with a smoke Bro, far more capable.

[V-I-P]
Players
31 posts
8,956 battles

When looking at the ships model i'm only seeing the point where it will break in two parts when sinking. :cap_wander_2:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
2,087 posts
13,411 battles

IMHO questionable design and boring ship.

Radar Mino looks like 100x more fun, pushing Edinburg into TX by adding Woosters radar will not make it into a good and fun to play ship nor into a valuable teammate.

So far smoke on those is just a way to die faster with a false sense of security.

Edin can work in TX but it has 1o km radar and it can see T6 from time to time to club some seals.

Here it looks meh.

• Cool 1

[TSR]
Players
103 posts
5 hours ago, THE_JUDEAN_PEOPLES_FRONT said:

I truely love the sneaky glass cannon playstyle of the royal navy light cruisers. And as a medicore player at best the magic heal has saved me from myself on more then 1 occasion.

The plymouth seems a fine ship but lord i and many others will be caught out when 65% of health disappears from a lucky or skiled salvo while trying to turn away or while in smoke and the heal doesnt reprint us the parts that ended up on the sea bed.

Still if nothing else it will make the games more interesting and the playstyle alot more calulating.

Nothing worse when kiting away , and the one stray shell of a BB salvo catches you right at the tail of your ship and takes off half your HP 

• Cool 3

[SINT]
Players
912 posts
20,975 battles

The reason I “like”my Neptune is the extra set of torps on both sides.. Sometimes 4 torps are not enough to save your *ss. If this ship is just a citadel magnet like the Neptune but with less torps and a worse reload just to receive the radar smoke combination ( where Neptune has to pick one) it looks quite meh...

• Cool 4

[SKM71]
[SKM71]
Players
167 posts
13,439 battles
On 8/28/2020 at 8:25 PM, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

I just love your handle, OP. Romani ite domum!

It is Romanii....! 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,901 posts
10,564 battles
On 8/28/2020 at 7:14 PM, Lebedjev said:

it wont have a zombie heal

Players
120 posts
7,388 battles
On 8/28/2020 at 5:14 PM, Lebedjev said:

So...

with no he and a slow reload.. nothing like a smols to be fair

On 8/28/2020 at 7:25 PM, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

I just love your handle, OP. Romani ite domum!

cheers mate. Had to explain to a young player on a saturday morning that i wasnt a terrorist or part of a extreme left wing group. Took the whole game to try and convince him

• Funny 2

[SKRUB]
Players
550 posts
21,193 battles
14 minutes ago, THE_JUDEAN_PEOPLES_FRONT said:

with no he and a slow reload.. nothing like a smols to be fair

In that case, just grab a mino. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Players
120 posts
7,388 battles
On 8/31/2020 at 4:58 PM, Lebedjev said:

In that case, just grab a mino. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kinda missing the point of getting different ships though. i have italian cruisers. Not greta ships by any means but its a challenge to play them and very rewarding when they work. Same reason i only used tech tree ships in the ranked sprint. Im not a great player but love the chalenge of playing less capable ships. less capable player less capable ships :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this