You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Illy111

Corrupted Assets Database - Suggested Solution

5 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
262 battles

Hi all,

I recently came back to the game and had this issue whenever I tried to launch through the game center - "corrupted assets database". This is after 2 years of not playing and updating my old install files. The way I got past the error was by going to the res_packages folder in the main install directory and deleting all files last updated before this year (in my case 2018/2019), this was only maybe 100MB. After using the repair tool to get those files again the game now launches.

Hopefully someone else will find this helpful.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
162 posts
10,461 battles

There should be option in game launcher to repair your client. Do it with administrator mode and check your firewall.

Players
2 posts
262 battles

There is, that's the last step to solving this problem that I found. Running the repair tool alone even as an administrator did not fix my issue. I created this post because I couldn't find this fix anywhere else.

[JRM]
Players
7,045 posts

Or you deinstall the game and reinstall it, I mean if you didnt play for like 2 years you can sacrifice a bit of time to dl new files...

[ALONE]
Modder
2,229 posts
13,946 battles

I would still recommend reinstalling the client, you will probably encounter some bugs with that updated old client.

Btw - newer client versions download the complete game anyway if the version is older than 3 patches.