Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mercy_Main

How to equip Modified external hardpoints & fuel injection system?

6 comments in this topic

Question

[MIND]
[MIND]
Players
33 posts
2,401 battles

Is it already possible to equip them? Or are these upgrades still an unfinished feature?

5 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,712 posts
14,220 battles
2 hours ago, Mercy_Main said:

Is it already possible to equip them? Or are these upgrades still an unfinished feature?

Midway and Hakuryus unique upgrades are now equippable, if you own them.

If you had the unique upgrade mission chain in the past and didnt finish it then you'll obviously need to finish it to get the upgrades,

If you didn't get the mission chains in the past you'll have to buy them from the Research Bureau before you can equip them, they cost 19,200 RP each.

If you already own them then the 6th upgrade slot on both ships should have a red ✰ icon next to them and they should just appear in the list.

image.png.8fce5b5e70d588ba137b0931312f11a3.png   image.thumb.png.66cb52c0b7671fffb02ed1160630e312.png

• Cool 1

[MIND]
[MIND]
Players
33 posts
2,401 battles
23 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Midway and Hakuryus unique upgrades are now equippable, if you own them.

If you had the unique upgrade mission chain in the past and didnt finish it then you'll obviously need to finish it to get the upgrades,

If you didn't get the mission chains in the past you'll have to buy them from the Research Bureau before you can equip them, they cost 19,200 RP each.

If you already own them then the 6th upgrade slot on both ships should have a red ✰ icon next to them and they should just appear in the list.

image.png.8fce5b5e70d588ba137b0931312f11a3.png   image.thumb.png.66cb52c0b7671fffb02ed1160630e312.png

image.thumb.png.d7fd93b86ec450bced024002a3b35674.pngStrange doesn't seem like I can equip this one anywhere though, I'm pretty sure it's for the Midway. 

EDIT: Nvm it's a Hakuryu upgrade. Got it working! Thanks for your reply.

[MIND]
[MIND]
Players
33 posts
2,401 battles
On 8/25/2020 at 9:47 PM, firerider202 said:

I wasn't aware of the fact that these things even exist as an wip feature? never heard of them...

Yeah you used to be able to unlock them for T10 CVs after completing a special mission but they were useless because you couldn't equip them at all. I'm happy they've finally changed that

Players
380 posts
5,813 battles
Vor 14 Stunden, Mercy_Main sagte:

Yeah you used to be able to unlock them for T10 CVs after completing a special mission but they were useless because you couldn't equip them at all. I'm happy they've finally changed that

Ahhh, you mean the legendary modules for cvs? yes, they are back. I never look at the names of them. 

Sign in to follow this