You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

keep this 3v3 small maps as a permanent mode!

17 comments in this topic

[-LA-]
Players
687 posts
5,152 battles

for the first time in , well as long as ive been playing we have a really fun game mode that actually favours short range engagements, its going to suck hairy donkey balls having to go back to the tedium of normal battles after this.

can we please keep this as a normal mode? open it up to all tiers of course.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
18 posts
7,731 battles

Agreed. epic fun as long as you take a brawler...or have two others on your team..)

[MUMMY]
Players
567 posts
10,106 battles

Bring back "Raid the filth" missions.

Really looking forward to them this year, they were the best part of WOWs 2019.

It was a top kek game mode, rewards were reasonable; but so many salty tears to collect.

It was glorious:Smile_izmena:

• Cool 4

[40-1]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
309 posts
10,761 battles

That would be nice. But would ruin not skilled players willing to play nad would cause big number of them to stop playing - IMO. That means WG will not take it as a normal mode :(

[-AP-]
Players
2,689 posts
6,504 battles

Yes please! For the first time in a long time, i actually had proper fun in this game!

Add it either for all tiers, or on a rolling schedule, one tier tier a week if there arent enough people for the matchmaker with all tiers open.

[-LA-]
Players
687 posts
5,152 battles
17 minutes ago, ZygZag said:

That would be nice. But would ruin not skilled players willing to play nad would cause big number of them to stop playing - IMO. That means WG will not take it as a normal mode :(

not following the logic there im afraid mate. but wouldnt have to take anything away, would just be great after what nearly 5 years? to have a second option of game mode. an actual choice!

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,406 posts
10,964 battles

Keep dreaming guys. They were unable to bring back Bathtub in the last 4 years. This ain't gonna stay either.

• Cool 2

Players
2,300 posts
31,429 battles
1 hour ago, rage1750 said:

Bring back "Raid the filth" missions.

Really looking forward to them this year, they were the best part of WOWs 2019.

It was a top kek game mode, rewards were reasonable; but so many salty tears to collect.

It was glorious:Smile_izmena:

Halloween Events should definitely come back.

• Cool 1

Players
3,524 posts
14,236 battles

Nope. What makes sprint fun is it's limited and fast paced play. This 3 v 3 was a refreshing 2 1/2 hour blast. But picking meta ships for 100's or 1000's of games would just make it stale and a bit of the fun in this game would die out. Limited runs of quick modes helps break up the monotony of long normal ranked seasons, CW seasons and Randoms.

• Cool 2

Players
7,232 posts
245 battles
22 minutes ago, Bear__Necessities said:

Nope. What makes sprint fun is it's limited and fast paced play. This 3 v 3 was a refreshing 2 1/2 blast. But picking meta ships for 100's or 1000's of games would just make it stale and a bit of the fun in this game would die out. Limited runs of quick modes helps break up the monotony of long normal ranked seasons, CW seasons and Randoms.

They could stagger it or have it every 3-6 months or so, and have it for different tiers. Plus maybe different objects and rewards.

[-LA-]
Players
687 posts
5,152 battles
55 minutes ago, Bear__Necessities said:

Nope. What makes sprint fun is it's limited and fast paced play. This 3 v 3 was a refreshing 2 1/2 blast. But picking meta ships for 100's or 1000's of games would just make it stale and a bit of the fun in this game would die out. Limited runs of quick modes helps break up the monotony of long normal ranked seasons, CW seasons and Randoms.

i just want a pvp mode thats actually fun to play , i cant stand random battles anymore, pve is just so under baked. having a new game mode where i can actually see the enemy would be a game changer for me, i dont see any more picking of meta ships in tis than random (remember 12 smolenks a game?) people always gonna pick meta. but at least in this the meta is short ranged brawlers  , see a lot of DD's and dont see cv's being a good choice here so theres that to!

Players
10,193 posts
11,985 battles
1 hour ago, Bear__Necessities said:

Tbh, it can be "fixed" by randomizing ship you get when entering such game mode, either from ships you own or those in rotation. That way you can't spam Enty+Massa party all day every day

Players
3,524 posts
14,236 battles
1 minute ago, Panocek said:

Tbh, it can be "fixed" by randomizing ship you get when entering such game mode, either from ships you own or those in rotation. That way you can't spam Enty+Massa party all day every day

I can't see how taking away player choice will make players want to continue. Especially with players with a limited amount of ships. 

Or. You just sell all the none needed silver ships and stick with only keeping those meta power ships to rig the picking process.

Players
10,193 posts
11,985 battles
5 minutes ago, Bear__Necessities said:

I can't see how taking away player choice will make players want to continue. Especially with players with a limited amount of ships. 

Or. You just sell all the none needed silver ships and stick with only keeping those meta power ships to rig the picking process.

Or you play from pool of available ships LoL style. Which may or may not conveniently not contain "meta" ships.

[NWP]
Players
1,386 posts
11,247 battles

I like the mode but @Bear__Necessities is right. There is also a down side.

I dont know. I like the mode. It was fun !!

I d like to see it again

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,969 posts
28,533 battles

It was fun because it was here for limited time. If you add it as permanent mode it would either

• became really popular which on the other hand could heavily impact MM for Random battles
  • become boring and people will just start to looks somewhere else. And probably make next 3 vs 3 Ranked sprint boring and repetitive.

Not to mention that lot of people played this mode for rewards, especially final 10k Coal. If you keep mod as permanent this will be gone so basically it would just become 3 vs 3 random game. So no, keep it just for ranked sprints but maybe make this kind of short fast paced tournaments appear somewhat more often.

[-LA-]
Players
687 posts
5,152 battles
12 minutes ago, fumtu said:

It was fun because it was here for limited time. If you add it as permanent mode it would either

• became really popular which on the other hand could heavily impact MM for Random battles
  • become boring and people will just start to looks somewhere else. And probably make next 3 vs 3 Ranked sprint boring and repetitive.

Not to mention that lot of people played this mode for rewards, especially final 10k Coal. If you keep mod as permanent this will be gone so basically it would just become 3 vs 3 random game. So no, keep it just for ranked sprints but maybe make this kind of short fast paced tournaments appear somewhat more often.

i really dont think the pop is so small this woul be an issue, but if  so many people would leave randoms then thats more of a reason t do it than not surely? 

random battles are boring it sucks being limited to that, sure new things are shiny im sure over time less people would play it , but its an entirely different experience. ie its actually fun to play the more close range off meta ships.

i can undertand its not for everyone , but then neither is the current only option