Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
averof_warrior

sprint rank

81 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
1,290 posts
19,580 battles

5 hours should be more than enough to rank out to be honest :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UA-NF]
Players
427 posts
7,385 battles
Vor 25 Minuten, averof_warrior sagte:

how many hours take to get for rank 5 to 4 i play 5 hours and my team always losing

you certainly have some masochistic tendencies, trying to rank out in yugumo...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,246 battles
27 minutes ago, averof_warrior said:

how many hours take to get for rank 5 to 4 i play 5 hours and my team always losing

This depends, A LOT. In 3v3 format, your influence is huge. If it's a positive influence, you can rank out quickly. If it's negative, then it becomes really hard. There are few stars per rank and a lot of irrevocable ranks so it's definitely possible to rank out through sheer luck but it's pretty hard because you are just a bigger % of your team and therefore it's harder to get carried to victory.

 

Unfortunately, if you indeed find your team always losing, it strongly implies that you are going to struggle to rank out in reasonably short amount of time. You are 1/3 of your team - if results are consistently bad, then it would seem that you are a burden rather than an asset to your teams (for whatever reason - lack of skill, lack of focus, bad ship choices) and it's hard to win while having you on the team. Basically, trying to rank out like this means that you're rolling matchmaker dice in hopes that you'll get the 2 teammates that will win against 3 enemies for you - and that a couple times in a row. Obviously this won't be very quick.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MUMMY]
Players
567 posts
10,106 battles

 

 

Did it solely in an Alaska, took circa 2.5hrs, 13 wins, flawless victory 

The generally dislikeable, poor humoured though  able seaman from my clan  that I divisioned with needs one more win to rank out (playing Georgia/Alsace), but it was a good run with many lols along the way.

The potato is strong though, so many people zerg rushing in, no one even trying to flank; and Pommern....  So many of those things around but I think I saw two of those the whole time played somewhat competently.

 

Alaska I would say is a good pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,305 posts
31,464 battles
Just now, averof_warrior said:

what do you want to tell me that it's my fault ? server puy me with noobs again and again

 

It is also important to choose a good ship for the meta. If you are using Yugumo, it is not a good pick. There are much better ones that would increase your chances, depending on the skill ofc.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,296 posts
11,119 battles
31 minutes ago, averof_warrior said:

how many hours take to get for rank 5 to 4 i play 5 hours and my team always losing

 

seems like some people want that you carry them at ranked when you play with dd, soo if you see the potato team , try at least get most xp

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,246 battles
16 minutes ago, averof_warrior said:

what do you want to tell me that it's my fault ? server puy me with noobs again and again

 

Ok, previously I worked only with your claim of always losing - prompted by you I took the effort to check your actual stats.

On average you need 2 matches to kill one ship.

You play a ship that's bad at contesting caps, vulnerable to being radared - it's one strong point is good torpedo potential, allowing you to possibly do massive damage to enemy BBs...

...and then you average 22k damage per match.

 

So tell me. What exactly do you bring to the table? How are you useful? Your stats suggest that you're not. Your winrate suggests that you are not.

What makes you think that the problem is with you consistently drawing blanks in MM (that would require extremely bad luck) rather than simply you yourself not being able to pull your weight?

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MUMMY]
Players
567 posts
10,106 battles
9 minutes ago, averof_warrior said:

what do you want to tell me that it's my fault ? server puy me with noobs again and again

 

You have played 53 battles this season of ranked, with a win rate of 32%.

My advice to you would be to get a better selection of ships than you currently have before playing ranked and save what sanity you have left. 

 

You only have 2 Tier 9 ships neither of which are great for this game mode, a better selection of ships would help you plus your team mates that end up on your side. 

I would not want a Yugamo as a team mate for this game mode.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,296 posts
11,119 battles
8 minutes ago, averof_warrior said:

but not have better ship i know want ships with radar

 

i play with that ship as well in ranked so dont worry about that. better learn how to get most xp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MUMMY]
Players
567 posts
10,106 battles
5 minutes ago, eliastion said:

What makes you think that the problem is with you consistently drawing blanks in MM (that would require extremely bad luck) rather than simply you yourself not being able to pull your weight?

  

Keep the advice simple for OP:

 

Spoiler

3b4.png

 

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,629 posts
10,280 battles
13 minutes ago, averof_warrior said:

but not have better ship i know want ships with radar

Trying this game mode with a Yugumo is like trying to eat soup with a fork. 

Eventually you will succeed, but there are better tools to do it with out there. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,296 posts
11,119 battles
5 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Trying this game mode with a Yugumo is like trying to eat soup with a fork. 

Eventually you will succeed, but there are better tools to do it with out there. 

problem is not about that ship, but your teammates not help you at all, they yolo most off time alone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,629 posts
10,280 battles
3 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

problem is not about that ship, but your teammates not help you at all, they yolo most off time alone

With such small teams and small maps ships that arent really suited for fast paced, close quarter combat (such as Lion, Musashi, Izumo, Iowa, Seattle, Ibuki, Brindisi, Udaloi, Tashkent, Kagero, Yugumo, Azuma and Donskoi) are going to be tougher to play in this format. 

Screenshot_20200823_234535_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.01b12feedc3413a1b777ee8c84bd82dc.jpg

 

Wow, such surprise, Yugumo is bad at CQB gameplay. 

 

But yeah, keep blaming your teammates. Thatll sure help! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,296 posts
11,119 battles
1 minute ago, GarrusBrutus said:

With such small teams and small maps ships that arent really suited for fast paced, close quarter combat (such as Lion, Musashi, Izumo, Iowa, Seattle, Ibuki, Brindisi, Udaloi, Tashkent, Kagero, Yugumo, Azuma and Donskoi) are going to be tougher to play in this format. 

Screenshot_20200823_234535_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.01b12feedc3413a1b777ee8c84bd82dc.jpg

 

Wow, such surprise, Yugumo is bad at CQB gameplay. 

 

But yeah, keep blaming your teammates. Thatll sure help! 

ok tell me then why some guys go end to map and think that its good taticks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,629 posts
10,280 battles
1 minute ago, gabberworld said:

ok tell me then why some guys go end to map and think that its good taticks

Because some players are just bad? 

But then again: why focus on others when you can only influence yourself? 

That seems to be your problem. It's always something you have no control over, that seems to be the root of your misfortune. 

Isnt it time that you take a look at yourself and where you can improve? 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,296 posts
11,119 battles
1 minute ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Because some players are just bad? 

But then again: why focus on others when you can only influence yourself? 

That seems to be your problem. It's always something you have no control over, that seems to be the root of your misfortune. 

Isnt it time that you take a look at yourself and where you can improve? 

i focus myself all the time, if i see people like that i try atleast save the star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,629 posts
10,280 battles
2 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

i focus myself all the time, if i see people like that i try atleast save the star

Then for the love of God, pick something else than a Yugumo. Bringing a Yugumo is basically a big *F you* to your two teammates. 

1 minute ago, averof_warrior said:

this game is purely team a player alone can do nothing

Indeed, so start being a team player and bring another ship in ranked sprint instead of a useless ship like Yugumo. 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,296 posts
11,119 battles
6 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Then for the love of God, pick something else than a Yugumo. Bringing a Yugumo is basically a big *F you* to your two teammates.

 

why i should take something else? also that is only ship atm what i have in tier 9. i not have enoh days in rank for get some other ship atm.

 

im also at rank 3 already with that soo it is not that bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,351 posts
26,197 battles
5 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

 

why i should take something else? also that is only ship atm what i have in tier 9. i not have enoh days in rank for get some other ship atm

Then play it like 1v3 and take most of it, not blame your team and try to save star.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×