Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Animalul2012

Wows is getting new players for sure and I know why))).

43 comments in this topic

[RO-RN]
Players
901 posts
11,904 battles

I was wondering If anyone at Wows department is playing lower lower tiers and by that I mean t4 and anything that is not a cv. If you are not going to do something about those damn t4 OP carriers then I wish you luck getting new players cause I will not recommend anyone playing this game not even if you would gave me superpowers.

shot-20.08.23_15.49.39-0475.jpg

• Cool 5
  • Boring 2

[-FWS-]
[-FWS-]
Beta Tester
59 posts
14,303 battles

Well, the way game progress is made, newbies are catapulted to high tiers after first few coop battles, so no problem here.

• Cool 2

Players
324 posts
6,040 battles

And what exactly makes high tier any less trash? With OP ships like Friesland, Kremlin, Smolensk, Slava, etc. ?

Playing high tier in normal ships that were ok 2 years ago feels like crap now. Try playing a Z-46 or 52 for example.

Add to that the fact that they made it possible for the worst players to constantly play T9/10 by purchasing perma camos, premium time and a gazillion OP premiums.

WGs devs are already killing the game. It isn`t about if, but about when this ship is going to sink.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[POP]
Players
637 posts
12,481 battles
23 minutes ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

And what exactly makes high tier any less trash?

Probability of having a CV in game is slightly lower in high tiers.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
36 minutes ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

And what exactly makes high tier any less trash? With OP ships like Friesland, Kremlin, Smolensk, Slava, etc. ?

Playing high tier in normal ships that were ok 2 years ago feels like crap now. Try playing a Z-46 or 52 for example.

Add to that the fact that they made it possible for the worst players to constantly play T9/10 by purchasing perma camos, premium time and a gazillion OP premiums.

WGs devs are already killing the game. It isn`t about if, but about when this ship is going to sink.

If that is your benchmark for OP, no wonder everything is OP.... :Smile_veryhappy:

image.thumb.png.f4bee0d29a1815f427f1ee178f1a85bf.png

image.thumb.png.ca4b33ad5a13be71c37849750ca58e32.png

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/20200815/eu_2month/average_ship_u.html

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[RO-RN]
Players
901 posts
11,904 battles
22 hours ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

OF all the mentioned above z-46 and z-52 are way way stronger than all of them(friesland,smolenks,slava) except kremlin...they are in the same league strong ships if played right and with the correct captain build. And I tell you this as I own the seconds highest damage record on EU/NA and first on RU/SEA servers in a z-46. 

Stop following that *edited* of flamu he talks Sh** most of the times and lies a lot regarding ships performance.

Insult removed.

Arty_McFly

Edited by Arty_McFly
Insults removed
  • Funny 3

[THESO]
Players
967 posts
8,969 battles

Noobs are starting at T8 now. Only sealclubbers at T4. Either that or more than half of the player base is consisted of total [edited]..No other explanation... 

• Funny 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,602 posts
10,265 battles
41 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

more than half of the player base is consisted of total [edited]

Just think about how the average 50% wr player plays. And that half of the playerbase plays worse... :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
320 posts
8,854 battles
31 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Just think about how the average 50% wr player plays. And that half of the playerbase plays worse... :cap_haloween:

The curious statistical quirk is that there's almost no 50% players - everyone I look at post game (don't run stats monitor) is either <45% or >55%. Finding someone in the middle of that is pretty rare

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
4,709 posts
11,108 battles
18 minutes ago, _Dunc_ said:

The curious statistical quirk is that there's almost no 50% players - everyone I look at post game (don't run stats monitor) is either <45% or >55%. Finding someone in the middle of that is pretty rare

Except nearly everyone is actually in that range..

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[BATES]
Alpha Tester
3,072 posts
12,020 battles
1 hour ago, Kenjiro_ said:

Noobs are starting at T8 now. Only sealclubbers at T4. Either that or more than half of the player base is consisted of total [edited]..No other explanation... 

A guy buys a couple of crates, he's relatively inexperienced, gets a pommern and takes it into ranked and fails his team hard. You ask him after - do you think you're ready for a team game when you spent all game at the border? He says: 'this isn't a team game'....'I play for fun'. I can say nothing more because the system protects and strongly encourages people like him. Then WG ensure the game is quite wincentric, so you're saddled with fools like this who unwittingly hide behind an oversensitive report system.

• Cool 5

Players
324 posts
6,040 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Animalul2012 sagte:

OF all the mentioned above z-46 and z-52 are way way stronger than all of them(friesland,smolenks,slava) except kremlin...they are in the same league strong ships if played right and with the correct captain build. And I tell you this as I own the seconds highest damage record on EU/NA and first on RU/SEA servers in a z-46. 

Stop following that bozgor of flamu he talks Sh** most of the times and lies a lot regarding ships performance.

So what does a Z-46 do against a Friesland, Jutland, Kitakaze or any other of the newer T9 DD that's not played by an idiot?

I'm sure that an excellent player like you can make it work.

But I'm very doubtful that you could consistently win against an equally skilled player in a Friesland, Kitakaze or Jutland.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
20 minutes ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

But I'm very doubtful that you could consistently win against an equally skilled player in a Friesland, Kitakaze or Jutland.

This game is not about 1v1 fights...

When you are looking for a 1v1 fight in a hybrid/torpboat vs a gunboat, you are doing it wrong.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Players
3,280 posts
19,937 battles
5 hours ago, Animalul2012 said:

I was wondering If anyone at Wows department is playing lower lower tiers and by that I mean t4 and anything that is not a cv. If you are not going to do something about those damn t4 OP carriers then I wish you luck getting new players cause I will not recommend anyone playing this game not even if you would gave me superpowers.

shot-20.08.23_15.49.39-0475.jpg

Wait. More CV complaints? We have enough of these some say. Others say you dont exist sir. Low tier is bad. Mkay?

• Cool 1

Players
324 posts
6,040 battles
Vor 7 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:

This game is not about 1v1 fights...

When you are looking for a 1v1 fight in a hybrid/torpboat vs a gunboat, you are doing it wrong.

How about you queue a bit solo and then come back? Perhaps then you'll make a less ignorant comment.

Good luck relying on your teammates.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
5 minutes ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

How about you queue a bit solo and then come back? Perhaps then you'll make a less ignorant comment.

Good luck relying on your teammates.

I play 90%+ of my battles solo....

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[JRM]
Players
6,996 posts
9 hours ago, HansRoaming said:

2 x CV is insane at T4, should be one only as so little AA to counter.

Yes (or none for that matter) but then there would be far less T4 CV battles, hence far less CV battles overall and then some might start questioning the results of the rework... 

• Cool 2

Players
324 posts
6,040 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:

I play 90%+ of my battles solo....

ok. And because it`s a team game, your Friesland has 10% more win and 25k more average damage?

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
2 minutes ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

ok. And because it`s a team game, your Friesland has 10% more win and 25k more average damage?

Yes, I could not do that alone. Shooting from smoke is hard without a spotter.

Btw. I have even more "win" in Tashkent. Low battle numbers can do that...

And Friesland tends to farm fire damage on BB. That gives higher, but less important numbers. You should focus on the kills/battle. There are quite a few DD where I have more...

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[JRM]
Players
6,996 posts

Its fascinating how Friesland graduated from "garbage ship without torps" to "overpowered" :cap_haloween:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
324 posts
6,040 battles
Vor 33 Minuten, Yedwy sagte:

Its fascinating how Friesland graduated from "garbage ship without torps" to "overpowered" :cap_haloween:

I don`t expect someone with your level of performance to understand much about the game, but at least be aware of your ignorance.

Vor 43 Minuten, ColonelPete sagte:

Yes, I could not do that alone. Shooting from smoke is hard without a spotter.

Btw. I have even more "win" in Tashkent. Low battle numbers can do that...

And Friesland tends to farm fire damage on BB. That gives higher, but less important numbers. You should focus on the kills/battle. There are quite a few DD where I have more...

Fair point. So how about this: Please contest a cap against a Friesland (or Jutland) while using your Z-46. And then come back and tell me how it went.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 2

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
3 minutes ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

Fair point. So how about this: Please contest a cap against a Friesland (or Jutland) while using your Z-46. And then come back and tell me how it went.

Been there, done that.

You have to be very careful and get him out of smoke with torps.

Players
324 posts
6,040 battles
Vor 6 Minuten, ColonelPete sagte:

Been there, done that.

You have to be very careful and get him out of smoke with torps.

The Friesdland has Hydro...

And outguns you heavily.

Well, unless he is stupid and shows you broadside to AP him back to port. But I am talking equally skilled players here.

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
9 minutes ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

The Friesdland has Hydro...

And outguns you heavily.

Well, unless he is stupid and shows you broadside to AP him back to port. But I am talking equally skilled players here.

That is why you use the torps to push him out.

Sign in to follow this