sotiris_warrior

i3 6100 , gtx 1050 2gb

12 comments in this topic

Question

11 answers to this question

Players
257 posts
4,478 battles

Just ask the questions you want answered?

Such as . . . "Will this CPU / GPU combination run WoWs satisfactorily?"

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,512 posts
8,931 battles

I wanna ask something too. Why double post?

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,512 posts
8,931 battles
1 hour ago, sotiris_warrior said:

that was my fault, what other asnwear u expect that i did it on purpose?

Maybe

• Bad 1

[CN_]
Moderator, Freibeuter
2,170 posts
6,790 battles

I closed the second thread and moved this thread to tech corner where it belongs.

I also removed a post, avoid attacks and insults.

• Funny 1

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts
4 hours ago, sotiris_warrior said:

i had to make a question like this cause i will not get a real answear , cause when i watch my replays the sky the ships especially in cvs games are shaking every now and then, the cpu usage is normal the gpu usage is normal, in game i have no problems at all, the graphics settings are all in medium, to not put heavy load to gpu, also after i record a game it looks way worst in quality ,the games are in 1080p and i recorded them in 1080p

and wargamings technikal support aswear is to check my internet conection note ihave vdsl 50 down 5 up, or lower my graphics settings i mean they are on medium how much lower, i didnt buy the 1050 after the gt730 that i had to put them again in low, and of course why do that since the usage while playing or recording or just watching the replays is normal not going above 60% ,and iam standing at nothing, what to upgrade how can i be sure if i uprade cpu or gpu will solve this issues, i cant befor i know for sure that for those isuues its for example cpus fault for this and this reason,

that why the qestion was like that 

Your graphics card model looks for very borderline for playing this game now. Will also depend somewhat on what screen res and screen size you use it with also?

I'm using a 1050Ti with 4mb memory (as the Ti version comes with 4mb and not 2mb) and get around 70+ frames per-second, so I'd say if your card is the model before it with 2mb memory. It might be borderline underpowered. I'd say a 1050Ti is about the lowest you should be using.

The processor, an i3 might not be up to the job either. I think around an i7 is what you should at least be playing this game with.

Players
103 posts
21,843 battles
7 hours ago, floribe2000 said:

I closed the second thread and moved this thread to tech corner where it belongs.

I also removed a post, avoid attacks and insults.

u remove the negative vote, u didnt like it?!! i feel u,  

of course i dont have to tell u where u belong, i believe u have imagination

[DAVY]
Players
3,033 posts
14,605 battles
13 hours ago, MRGTB said:

The processor, an i3 might not be up to the job either. I think around an i7 is what you should at least be playing this game with.

Eh? i'm using a dual core pentium (G3258) and have the game capped at 60fps...

Players
103 posts
21,843 battles
26 minutes ago, _DeathWing_ said:

I wanna ask something too. Why double post?

that was my fault, what other asnwear u expect that i did it on purpose?

Players
103 posts
21,843 battles

i had to make a question like this cause i will not get a real answear , cause when i watch my replays the sky the ships especially in cvs games are shaking every now and then, the cpu usage is normal the gpu usage is normal, in game i have no problems at all, the graphics settings are all in medium, to not put heavy load to gpu, also after i record a game it looks way worst in quality ,the games are in 1080p and i recorded them in 1080p

and wargamings technikal support aswear is to check my internet conection note ihave vdsl 50 down 5 up, or lower my graphics settings i mean they are on medium how much lower, i didnt buy the 1050 after the gt730 that i had to put them again in low, and of course why do that since the usage while playing or recording or just watching the replays is normal not going above 60% ,and iam standing at nothing, what to upgrade how can i be sure if i uprade cpu or gpu will solve this issues, i cant befor i know for sure that for those isuues its for example cpus fault for this and this reason,

that why the qestion was like that