Sign in to follow this  
_Gandzi_

Error Help

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
4 posts
49 battles

Hi, I cant launch the game because all the time i receive an error "A critical error has been occured". Even the wargaming support cannot help me, because its fault of my Ge Force 960 and i should deal it with myself. Its right, somehow the game fights vs my graphic card, because when i switch off graphic card, the game is working, but when i swich ON again, the error remains. I reinstalled drivers 1000 times, i installed newest driver, older driver, nothing works. I suspect that it may be a windows 10 fault because one year ago, this game was working for me normally, but i had windows 7, 3 months ago i installed windows 10, I installed this game and rip, game isnt working. But stil the game fights with my graphic card somehow. And i really dont know how to fix that. Graphic card is ok because everything that exist in this world is working on this PC, only this game cannot. I have written a message to nvidia for their help but they ignored me. Maybe you will know something how to fix this, this forum is my last hope.

5 answers to this question

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,478 posts
11,570 battles

edited

Are you sure it's the gpu's fault? My 960 works fine with wows. (Well, a bit worse every 6 months since wows is less and less optimised as time goes on). 

Edited by floribe2000

Players
4 posts
49 battles

Well, read again my post and u have answers for all your questions. The Game is fighting somehow with my graphic card. But its the fault of the game, not the card, because all the existing games are working, but only WoWS not. Even a guy from Nvidia support said its only the fault of The Game, or Her optimalization with my card. The only thing i didnt tried is to reinstall the whole windows, because as i mentioned, when i had windows 7, the game was ok, when i installed windows 10, its not working. This game rly have some kind of crap engine if its the only game which cannot work on my pc.
PS. i see u had some nice conversation above, and i must say it didnt fix the problem yet :Smile_smile:

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,502 posts
7,334 battles

I removed some spam posts/posts that didn't contribute anything to the topic.

About the problem mentioned: Just to make sure that we are talking about the same thing: Your GPU is a Geforce GTX 960? That gpu should be compatible with the game.

Are you really sure it is the gpu and not anything else? What you described sounds like a problem with your computer/OS in general. A problem with the OS doesn't mean that all games have to crash, it's possible that the issue is only triggered by certain games like WoWs because they use some functions other games don't etc.

A problem with the gpu usually doesn't result in an error like that, however, driver or other software issues do. You wrote that if you turn the gpu off it works. It could be possible that due to an issue with your OS the game does not recognize the gpu properly and crashes as a consequence.

I'd recommend to try to reinstall/repair windows and try again. Windows 10 works with the game, at least for me it works without any issues.

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
49 battles
2 godziny temu, floribe2000 napisał:

I removed some spam posts/posts that didn't contribute anything to the topic.

About the problem mentioned: Just to make sure that we are talking about the same thing: Your GPU is a Geforce GTX 960? That gpu should be compatible with the game.

Are you really sure it is the gpu and not anything else? What you described sounds like a problem with your computer/OS in general. A problem with the OS doesn't mean that all games have to crash, it's possible that the issue is only triggered by certain games like WoWs because they use some functions other games don't etc.

A problem with the gpu usually doesn't result in an error like that, however, driver or other software issues do. You wrote that if you turn the gpu off it works. It could be possible that due to an issue with your OS the game does not recognize the gpu properly and crashes as a consequence. 

I'd recommend to try to reinstall/repair windows and try again. Windows 10 works with the game, at least for me it works without any issues. 

Ye, maybe ure right, reinstalling windows is the only thing i didnt yet, Ill do it soon and write if it works.

Sign in to follow this