Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Marrant

Time to get rid of CVs entirely

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
4 posts
1,867 battles

They have to go, remove them permanently or remove them temporarily until a fix is resolved. The game is no fun at all with CVs in them, and I've decided not to play past Tier III ships any longer until something is done about them. 

 

Notwithstanding the empirically researched fact that too many players are leaving the game after having fun up to and including Tier III , only to be faced with the CV menace starting at Tier IV, it's almost a foregone conclusion that the last men standing are CVs, who steam right up to the back of the map and launch wave after wave of aircraft. Detection ranges are a joke now, as no one is able to play, for example, a DD because everyone in the map is detected within 60 seconds of the match starting due to CV aircraft coverage. 

 

Get rid of them, they are spoiling the game.

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STEEL]
Players
786 posts
24 minutes ago, Marrant said:

The game is no fun at all with CVs in them, and I've decided not to play past Tier III ships any longer until something is done about them. 

Playing at T3 is bold of you. You will be uptiered to enjoy several CV at once. I'm playing T1 and T2, so I can effectively evade those abominations.

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,335 posts
11,668 battles
10 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

Playing at T3 is bold of you. You will be uptiered to enjoy several CV at once. I'm playing T1 and T2, so I can effectively evade those abominations.

 

Even if you are right about playing T3 - then what you are saying is, that we can remove T3 from the game, since its unplayable.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,447 posts
43 minutes ago, Marrant said:

They have to go, remove them permanently or remove them temporarily until a fix is resolved. The game is no fun at all with CVs in them, and I've decided not to play past Tier III ships any longer until something is done about them. 

 

Notwithstanding the empirically researched fact that too many players are leaving the game after having fun up to and including Tier III , only to be faced with the CV menace starting at Tier IV, it's almost a foregone conclusion that the last men standing are CVs, who steam right up to the back of the map and launch wave after wave of aircraft. Detection ranges are a joke now, as no one is able to play, for example, a DD because everyone in the map is detected within 60 seconds of the match starting due to CV aircraft coverage. 

 

Get rid of them, they are spoiling the game.

You, sir, do not exist. According to some here on this forum.

Carriers at low tiers however, are a menace. Change is needed. Gambling is offered instead. :cap_like:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
400 posts
7,734 battles

Double carriers at Tier IV where hardly anything has real anti air is insane, one at most. I'm thinking how many new players must be put off by getting constantly slaughtered at that tier.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STEEL]
Players
786 posts
12 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Even if you are right about playing T3 - then what you are saying is, that we can remove T3 from the game, since its unplayable.

I have no objections! :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NEXT]
Moderator, Players, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
4,980 posts
16,395 battles

There are already more than enough CV related threads.

 

Closed.

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×