Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Iznogood_DK

How to upgrade to elite ship?

5 comments in this topic

[PADER]
Players
19 posts
4,337 battles

Hi

The answer probably already is somewhere in the forum, but I couldn't find it when searching for it, sorry.

I just researched and bought the Riga, fully upgraded it (I read somewhere, that ship upgrades to elite as soon as it's fully upgraded), but ship remains with "basic" status.

What did I miss/do wrong? (unless fully upgraded includes also researching next tier?)

image.thumb.png.578e2b9989bf51925ace6aa1e9e9b88f.png

In advance, thanx :Smile_Default:

[KHIF]
Players
3,414 posts
12,900 battles

@Lagaffe_2020

it will be elite when you will research the T10 if I'm rigth. Look at your T8 if you have keep it.

Edit : all ship researched became elite when you research the next  one when fylly researched (with all modules)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.610718ffb0f42c76ee360fd78639d9bf.png

Here all CA are elite because I already have the T10 but if you look at the DD the elite stop at the Mahan (cause I stop grinding at the Benson).

Also you need to reseach all the module of the ship to became Elite. Look at CV They are not all Elite despite the fact I have all of them. For Cv depdend of the benefits to research all planes. Sometimes getting the stock one is OK (better agility, better reload time) for not so many loose in HP or DMG.

• Cool 2

[PADER]
Players
19 posts
4,337 battles

I still have the Tallinn, but not fully upgraded, so I can't test it.

But I'm certain you're right. (it happened to my Emile Bertin for some reason, wich probably is, that I researched (but never bought) La Galissonniere).

Thanx :Smile_Default:

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
18,115 battles

When you've upgraded everything on a ship AND unlocked the next ship in line will it become "Elite".

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this