Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Game not registering input

13 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,651 posts
19,743 battles

Played a few battles this evening, and noticed for the first time stuttering (which others seem to have for a while?). Never had it before.

In the battles i played today, it never lasted long, only a few seconds and went away.

In the battle i just had, everything went fine up until i had to go close quarters with an Alaska because our Roon had to snipe at max range instead of supporting us.

Anyways, all of a sudden the guns on my Black stopped firing, no damage, all indicators green. Tried to switch to torps and sink him this way but despite being reloaded, no torp left the tubes.

I know, that when you have bad ping (which i didn't) or bad FR (which i didn't either) it can happen that there's a delay of a sec or two before input commands get registered.

But in this case it was over a minute and the rudder and engine weren't affected.

So, new bug? Anyone got the same?

• Cool 2

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,351 posts
26,188 battles

Have noticed it only on DD, when fast switching from torps to guns and trying to shoot. But it never lasted more than 15-20sec i believe. And it happens luckily quite rarely.

When it comes to BB-s and cruisers, i usually have problem that some turrets dont fire on double click(all guns available to shoot), usually 1 remains loaded and can fire it with 3rd click.

And about week ago i lost reticules on aircrafts for about 3 minutes.

[PIKES]
Players
430 posts
10,043 battles

I noted today playing co-ops a "delay" just when the bots are detected (2 or 3 ) just arriving the cap with my DD. But then recover. This happening to me at least 2 times today, playing co-ops.

• Cool 1

Players
2,369 posts

I had the stuttering, I still have the stuttering and now it's progressed to (Not responding)...the worst stutter is when I collect the crates... In game it mainly hits me when I play a DD game.

Seriously, given the amount of players saying the same thing I am surprised WG has not thought about investigating why this is happening...

[XTREM]
Players
1,885 posts
14,428 battles

I've had this happening recently on occasion, just happened on my Cali right now actually. Internet was fine. 

Players
3,280 posts
19,937 battles

Yup, same. My mouse click to fire didnt register at all for a short time, probably around 5 to 10 seconds. I've had it 3 times now. I thought it was my mouse acting up, but to be fair to it, this problem only occurs in WOWS and it doesnt affect other mouse activity. Just the fire armament function.

[U69]
[U69]
Players
207 posts
6 hours ago, neorvo said:

I noted today playing co-ops a "delay" just when the bots are detected (2 or 3 ) just arriving the cap with my DD. But then recover. This happening to me at least 2 times today, playing co-ops.

I can easily count the times when this does NOT happen to me... :Smile_sceptic:

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
18,115 battles

A couple of days ago I was playing the Rhein and the game just froze for a second or two just as I was doing a turn so when it "unfroze" I had done a 180 and had to do the "line-up" again.

Frustrating.

• Boring 1

[THESO]
Players
4,360 posts

The bugs that have been around for years and still were not addressed:

- guns (or consumables) not registering button press

- WASD not registering button press / hold

- Target lock stops tracking target at close ranges

This three are my worst nightmare, as usually they result in me getting sink / loose the game.

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,948 posts
12,822 battles

Same with CV, couldnt get it up (the squads, lol) for at least 30 seconds. Had to massage my keyboard, and suddenly it came back to life. 

• Funny 2

Players
2,369 posts
1 hour ago, kfa said:

Same with CV, couldnt get it up (the squads, lol) for at least 30 seconds. Had to massage my keyboard, and suddenly it came back to life

I am sorry but, please...... :Smile_veryhappy:

Players
939 posts
3,431 battles
16 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Played a few battles this evening, and noticed for the first time stuttering (which others seem to have for a while?). Never had it before.

In the battles i played today, it never lasted long, only a few seconds and went away.

In the battle i just had, everything went fine up until i had to go close quarters with an Alaska because our Roon had to snipe at max range instead of supporting us.

Anyways, all of a sudden the guns on my Black stopped firing, no damage, all indicators green. Tried to switch to torps and sink him this way but despite being reloaded, no torp left the tubes.

I know, that when you have bad ping (which i didn't) or bad FR (which i didn't either) it can happen that there's a delay of a sec or two before input commands get registered.

But in this case it was over a minute and the rudder and engine weren't affected.

So, new bug? Anyone got the same?

yes, I had the same for quite some time

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,622 posts
16,647 battles

Hi all,

9 hours ago, Europizza said:

Yup, same. My mouse click to fire didnt register at all for a short time, probably around 5 to 10 seconds. I've had it 3 times now. I thought it was my mouse acting up, but to be fair to it, this problem only occurs in WOWS and it doesnt affect other mouse activity. Just the fire armament function.

I had it last night in "Ranked Sprint"... to say that I was very angry is understatement... :Smile-angry::Smile_izmena:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this