You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Ranked Sprint 13, How did you do?

158 comments in this topic

Players
2,463 posts

Ranked out with a 64% WR... even with some Maris Pipers and Marfona... had some excellent game.. The amount of carries necessary for victory was higher than normal.

Last game against:

Sov Soyuz, Jean Bart and Kitakaze it falls on Mashum to take out the enemy DD and Sov Soyuz whilst giving JB a tickle... leaving a simple ram for allied FDG who didn't waste the opportunity.

Allied IOWA couldn't hit a Barn door at 5 feet and was dead within 5 minutes... :Smile_sceptic:

Rank 1, 10,000 Coal, yeha!!

Screenshot (845).png

Screenshot (847).png

• Cool 1

Players
3,160 posts
18,208 battles

7 games so far 57% WR but one was in stock riga. 67% WR in JB which seems up for the task.  It's insane [insert vegetable here] land though, but at least it is possible to carry 1v3...or almost.

One game I was literally 1371 dmg from a 1v3, solo killing both a missouri from wgp2w and a Donskoi before facing a 2/3 hp pommern in the cap at 3 km range and leaving him on 1371 hp when i finally ate a torp.

the team? Our full hp musashi managed a grand total of 20k-30k to enemy Pommern before getting sunk while the friendly Brindisi died in 2 mins without ever firing a shot.:cap_book:

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
461 posts
6,226 battles

Okay, I am not good with surface ships and obviously I knew this would be a painful experience. Not even 50% WR in 58 games, 20 Games in Soyuz with 35% WR, the rest mostly in the Drake and some JB games to actually rank out, because apparently he is one of the few regular surface ships I can play. Previous to the season I thought the biggest issue will be my inability or bad team mates, now I can say it was my limited port, and the fact that this mode was clearly built around the Pommern, which - who could guess, is currently available in the premium shop.

Finally I can get back to shytting on people from above and leave this trash behind.

• Cool 1

Players
2,791 posts
33,198 battles
3 minutes ago, Nov_A said:

now I can say it was my limited port, and the fact that this mode was clearly built around the Pommern, which - who could guess, is currently available in the premium shop.

Jutland, Kitakaze, Buffalo, Roon, Alaska did very good in the games i played.

[D3V1L]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
201 posts

Just potatoed , don't like ranked sprints, i've only my beloved alaska and kitakaze....  despite my poor performance today i've manage to get to lvl 5

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,565 posts
22,154 battles

Playing ranked sprint at T10 9 rates quite close to nailing my foot on the floor with a blunt nail and a paper hammer to me. So why should I do it?

• Funny 4

[NMA]
Players
124 posts
4,663 battles

Ranked out #1 with 24 battles, 67% WR.
Seemed really easy compared to every other sprint? Much thanks to all the teammates who played well, ran out of recs :(

P.S. I bet most of unicum players ranked out with ridiculous WR >80%, carrying 3vs3 is much easier than 12vs12

P.P.S Haha, Thorsvald, I remember, you, we had good match together :)

• Cool 2

[WONLY]
Players
431 posts
17,787 battles

57% WR in 28 battles. One of my worst sprints so far. Barely any good or reliable teammates. And the throws i've seen...amazing. For some wins i even had to kill all enemies myself. Glad i'm done with it.

3v3, small maps and no CVs is nice tho. Sucks for ships wo can't deal high burst damage since the games are so quick but a nice variety to the last seasons.

• Cool 1

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles

Did only 1 match, im not sure I wanna even bother to try more...

team mate A: Grose rushed solo into the enemy team and than insulting me and complain ''why didn't you help me?!!'' .... Yeah, im gonna support suicidal yolo maniacs. Fun part is, he says he will report me.

team mate B: Pommern (who obviously got ship with his money) was siting behind 1 single island for almost 10 minutes doing nothing. Then he rushed into enemy Pommern to less then 6 km range and turned broadside and let enemy ship to torp him...

RIP Ranked with this type of glue eaters.

[U69]
[U69]
Players
210 posts
5 hours ago, Nov_A said:

Okay, I am not good with surface ships

Awww, another passionate submariner? Lovely! :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Players
2,791 posts
33,198 battles
2 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Pommern (who obviously got ship with his money)

Pommern is available for coal, which means it is obtainable for free. You know that right?

Players
2,095 posts
8,653 battles

This is a fun mode, with a lot of easy ships. Only a few potatoes, but you can save your star. Agir is very good in this mode, can one or two shoot rival cruisers, torpedo or ram BBs and hit DDs hard. I switched to Iowa and grinded my second hull. Iowa is also good with 9 precise guns and a tanky hull. The key is to take cross fire positions, without disengaging from the battle for a long time. Just don't sail around that big island, while your teammates get decimated.

• Cool 1

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles
29 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Pommern is available for coal, which means it is obtainable for free. You know that right?

Yes, but when someone play that same ship terrible (literally worse than Bot in Coop) than its obvious that he got it for $$$ in Premium shop.

• Cool 1

[CKBK]
Beta Tester
939 posts
11,554 battles
30 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

PR was also "free", everyone knows the people who has that ship just bought it with cash.

Players
2,791 posts
33,198 battles
Just now, Hades_warrior said:

Yes, but when someone play that same ship terrible (literaly worse than Bot in Coop) than its obvious that he got it for $$$ in Premium shop.

Yea, could be assumed like that but we wouldn't know for sure if he bought it or used his coal to get it.

On a personal note, the amount of such players (worse than bots in coop) is so high, they are everywhere, in every tier, every day-not only weekends, and multiple per team/game. So, anything is possible.

Players
2,791 posts
33,198 battles
4 minutes ago, Sturmtiger_304 said:

PR was also "free", everyone knows the people who has that ship just bought it with cash.

You are joking by comparing the obtainability level of PR and Pommern, aren't you?

Players
736 posts
2,143 battles

2 games, 1 win. (Last surviving team-mate sunk the last red moments before would have eaten 3 torps)

Got the rewards I wanted, might try more games later.

• Cool 1

Players
2,791 posts
33,198 battles
2 minutes ago, Animalul2012 said:

And to think someone thinks that the likes of Riga and krontrash are better than agir.

shot-20.08.21_15.54.52-0126.jpg

I saw Agir once or twice and i think it is a solid pick. Also it proves itself in top WR in ranked sprint (may or may not change until the last date);

top.JPG

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,946 posts
10,579 battles

I've yet to start but a clan mate did this yesterday: 

Screenshot_20200822_092943.thumb.jpg.37ebbb4b855a90589aff6fa4aafa7308.jpg

So maybe I'll pick Georgia too. :cap_hmm:

• Cool 2

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles
1 hour ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Yea, could be assumed like that but we wouldn't know for sure if he bought it or used his coal to get it.

On a personal note, the amount of such players (worse than bots in coop) is so high, they are everywhere, in every tier, every day-not only weekends, and multiple per team/game. So, anything is possible.

Its easy to tell actualy. Wallet warriors have no clue how to play some ship. There are rare who know how to play them.

Very rarely you see Derpitz who know how to play and this ship is no different from Derpitz exept one is only for money while other is for both.

That is the fact for years in this game.

btw if you saw that Pommern in my team, you would have 0 doubts about ''is he wallet warrior or normal player''. As I said, guys like this are worse than Bots in Coop. No joke, legit worse than Bots.

And from my 3 games I had in Ranked in 2 of them was glue eater Pommern... Im done with Ranked as I dont plan to waste my time on glue eaters.

• Cool 1

Players
2,463 posts
3 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Its easy to tell actualy. Wallet warriors have no clue how to play some ship. There are rare who know how to play them.

Very rarely you see Derpitz who know how to play and this ship is no different from Derpitz exept one is only for money while other is for both.

That is the fact for years in this game.

btw if you saw that Pommern in my team, you would have 0 doubts about ''is he wallet warrior or normal player''. As I said, guys like this are worse than Bots in Coop. No joke, legit worse than Bots.

And from my 3 games I had i Ranked in 2 of them was glue eater Pommern... Im done with Ranked as I dont plan to waste my time on glue eaters.

It was amazing the amount of times I had to remind Allies that Pomern carried torpedoes and still they sailed straight into them...

Thankfully, the Pomern cast were few and far between in the teams I had and if they did show they were nearly always dead well before the game ended.

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles
6 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

It was amazing the amount of times I had to remind Allies that Pomern carried torpedoes and still they sailed straight into them...

Thankfully, the Pomern cast were few and far between in the teams I had and if they did show they were nearly always dead well before the game ended.

You know what is even worse? Pommern mentioned from one of my battles, he was rushing to enemy Pommern and turn him broadside so this guy can easily torp him and Pommern from my team didn't fire nothing. Not a primary guns, not even torps...

Now when I think about he's actions, he probably was botter, but its too late now to report him.

Only good thing from this sprint ranked is that many pommern ''players'' will get reports for not bad but terrible play.

• Cool 1