Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Verblonde

PSA: Santa's Gifts for whales

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SM0KE]
Players
9,194 posts
18,613 battles

This a) may be a bit niche, and b) I may have misread: if I read the blurb correctly though, the Santa's Gift crates that can be got in the 'summer sale' have exactly the same contents as they did last winter (at least as far as ships are concerned).

 

I mention this as a few of us may well have all the premium options that these crates can drop (I do), in which case there is no chance of getting a ship this time as nothing appears to have been added.

 

This isn't a whinge, but rather drawing this to the attention of any whales in the vicinity who might possibly have missed it.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,996 posts
16,167 battles

it's better to go for the CV containers as there you can roll enterprise with a much bigger chance than Santa containers. The only ships you can get in the CV containers are Kaga, Saipan, GZ and Enty. 

Enty being the most broken and powerful CV in the game... the choice what to whale for should be clear 

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
6,606 posts
28,778 battles
3 minutes ago, _Warfarin_ said:

it's better to go for the CV containers as there you can roll enterprise with a mich bigger chance than Santa containers. The only ships you can get in the CV containers are Kaga, Saipan, GZ and Enty. 

Enty being the most broken and powerful CV in the game... the choice what to whale for should be clear 

Indeed, Enterprise hunters are much better served getting those. I remember buying a 5 pack back then and getting her in the last box. Cost me 25€ total.

A bit sad the boxes don't drop duplicates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,095 posts
18,584 battles

You can only get 5 of each container type anyway.

Even if you really want a certain ship, you still can't just buy enough of them.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,996 posts
16,167 battles
4 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

You can only get 5 of each container type anyway.

Even if you really want a certain ship, you still can't just buy enough of them.

that's so sad. :/

 

poor @Excavatus

 

good luck exca....... 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
2,098 posts
16,899 battles

 

7 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

You can only get 5 of each container type anyway. 

Even if you really want a certain ship, you still can't just buy enough of them.

 

maybe they added limit for reason soo people not go too nut for empty all they bank account :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
4,582 posts
16,287 battles
7 minutes ago, _Warfarin_ said:

that's so sad. :/

 

poor @Excavatus

 

good luck exca....... 

I'll get her.. 

tonight.... 

Or St. Petersburg gets it... 

TONIGHT!!!

  • Funny 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,095 posts
18,584 battles
8 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

I'll get her.. 

tonight.... 

Or St. Petersburg gets it... 

TONIGHT!!!

 

If not, don't stress yourself too much.

The maneuverability of the Enterprise planes - especially during an attack - is the only thing that I am really missing on Shokaku (sure the rocket dispersion against DDs is also better and Enty has better plane regen, but for that you get the reliable accuracy on Shokaku's DBs)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
4,582 posts
16,287 battles
7 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

If not, don't stress yourself too much.

The maneuverability of the Enterprise planes - especially during an attack - is the only thing that I am really missing on Shokaku (sure the rocket dispersion against DDs is also better and Enty has better plane regen, but for that you get the reliable accuracy on Shokaku's DBs)...

 

NO I'M NOT STRESSED! 

 

giphy.gif

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
6,606 posts
28,778 battles
5 minutes ago, N00Boo7 said:

Which one are the CV containers?:)

The white ones called air supply premium container.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
2,098 posts
16,899 battles

there is one thing , if you have all the premium ships and missing some off them then you actually have change get that what you waited for ages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
307 posts
23,583 battles

Just bought in total 60 Summer sale tokens and spended all in one time at the Airsupply crates and

 got the Enterprise, was just like wtf.. Money well spend i pressume.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester
2,336 posts
22,490 battles
42 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

Oh sweet RNGesus!! 

 

unknown.png?width=330&height=684

A lot of seals were hurt during the making of this video...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,846 posts
32,519 battles
35 minutes ago, Ubertron_X said:

A lot of seals were hurt during the making of this video...

I have a lot if sealclubbers ships, like Nikolai, Kamikaze, Giulio, Enterprise, Stalingrad, but don t play them, and are not my favorites. Easy mode or statpadding offers no real challenge. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
6,606 posts
28,778 battles

WG declares the week of Enterprise! Enterprise population doubles!

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,193 posts
12,077 battles
4 hours ago, Excavatus said:

Oh sweet RNGesus!! 

 

unknown.png?width=330&height=684

 

unknown.png

Definetely not pay to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
4,582 posts
16,287 battles
3 hours ago, 22cm said:

I have a lot if sealclubbers ships, like Nikolai, Kamikaze, Giulio, Enterprise, Stalingrad, but don t play them, and are not my favorites. Easy mode or statpadding offers no real challenge. 

1 minute ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Definetely not pay to win.

 

 

General population disagrees with you :) Enty server averages.. 

image.thumb.png.703e45a9b57c59a56e2665a80e78ad43.png

 

Top 5 players most played games in enty.. (ignore the @El2aZeR

 

image.png.5a65d3f88cdd589ed4ff96ebba23b548.png

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OFFS]
Players
3,357 posts
37,119 battles
11 hours ago, Excavatus said:

Oh sweet RNGesus!! 

 

unknown.png?width=330&height=684

 

unknown.png

You have been waiting for this moment, haven't you? :cap_haloween:

 

"You'll see what i'm gonna do when i put my hands on Enty!!!" 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,846 posts
32,519 battles
2 hours ago, Excavatus said:

Top 5 players most played games in enty.. (ignore the @El2aZeR

 

image.png.5a65d3f88cdd589ed4ff96ebba23b548.png

@El2aZeR is the one that has 1059 games, right?

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAIFU]
Players
97 posts
899 battles

So far i got only junk from those boxes :( :(

Christmas and CV boxes gave me nothing of value at all, except little bit coal, 2 ships i will probly never play and thats it. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,299 posts
3,872 battles

I bought one "santa's big gift" container with my tokens from the summer mission... got 12 Frosty Fyr camos. if that's santa's "big gift", I wonder what the small ones are like... I think I never got lucky with any container drop in WoWs. no way I would buy one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,544 posts
4,092 battles
49 minutes ago, HassenderZerhacker said:

I bought one "santa's big gift" container with my tokens from the summer mission... got 12 Frosty Fyr camos. if that's santa's "big gift", I wonder what the small ones are like... I think I never got lucky with any container drop in WoWs. no way I would buy one.

They have an approx 10% chance of dropping a ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×