You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sneakyscotsman

PLEASE HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

40 comments in this topic

Players
88 posts

I have been going back and forward with support now for 4 days.

I reset the IJN DD line in the research Buero 3 times using free xp to get enough points for the Siegfried (still had 9000 left over).

I deliberately waited on the x2 bonus being reset at the start of this season so 3x 10000 plus the 1x bonus = 40000 points plus my 9000 so 49K.

All i recieved was 30000 so either i never recieved the bonus ( which was showing as a x2 at the bottom of the line and afterwards wasnt so i assume it was used)

or 1 complete regrind was not applied.

Support dont see the problem and just keep saying " you only get the bonus once per season not every regrind".

I know this and have explained the above 4 times now and am getting nowhere.

ive got the Siegfried now but had to use an additional 676400 free xp not to mention extra credits to regrind a 4th time.

@MrConway , @Crysantos any help please im about to give up wasting any more time, which may be what support want.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
28,101 posts
14,890 battles

Since we do not know in detail what you did and do not have admin access to the game, we cannot really help you.

WG Staff
3,413 posts
14,739 battles
1 hour ago, sneakyscotsman said:

I reset the IJN DD line in the research Buero 3 times using free xp to get enough points for the Siegfried (still had 9000 left over).

I deliberately waited on the x2 bonus being reset at the start of this season so 3x 10000 plus the 1x bonus = 40000 points plus my 9000 so 49K.

All i recieved was 30000 so either i never recieved the bonus ( which was showing as a x2 at the bottom of the line and afterwards wasnt so i assume it was used)

Support dont see the problem and just keep saying " you only get the bonus once per season not every regrind".

ive got the Siegfried now but had to use an additional 676400 free xp not to mention extra credits to regrind a 4th time.

@MrConway , @Crysantos any help please im about to give up wasting any more time, which may be what support want.

Hi there, could you send me your ticket ID so we can take a look into it?

Edit(h) says: We'll look into it already from our side to help you in the meantime.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,334 posts
3,838 battles
1 hour ago, sneakyscotsman said:

I just reviewed your ticket and crawled through your logs with a fine tooth comb ;)

What happened is that you reset your line twice in the morning, then collected a triple set of RP including the season bonus, before resetting again a bit later. 

The reason you did not get the bonus for the last time you reset, is that you had already collected it earlier that day.

We're sure there is nothing wrong here, sorry.

• Cool 5

Players
88 posts
19 hours ago, MrConway said:

I just reviewed your ticket and crawled through your logs with a fine tooth comb ;)

What happened is that you reset your line twice in the morning, then collected a triple set of RP including the season bonus, before resetting again a bit later. 

The reason you did not get the bonus for the last time you reset, is that you had already collected it earlier that day.

We're sure there is nothing wrong here, sorry.

Yeah just got the reply,

thats the issue i reset the line 3 times not 2, the game has not credited one of the resets, unfortunately i am guessing as i have no way of proving that im going to have to live with it.

not you guys fault but if support cant help thats another wallet securely closed.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,334 posts
3,838 battles
On 8/22/2020 at 11:46 AM, sneakyscotsman said:

Yeah just got the reply,

thats the issue i reset the line 3 times not 2, the game has not credited one of the resets, unfortunately i am guessing as i have no way of proving that im going to have to live with it.

not you guys fault but if support cant help thats another wallet securely closed.

I don't mean this to sound mean or imply that we don't believe you, but if this is not visible in our logs, it did not happen. We have never had an issue like this crop up in the time since we launched the feature and I doubt that you encountered a unique issue where the dropped line wasn't logged.

In addition we can see that the correct amount of free XP was deducted, so you are not even missing any resources.

If there was anything wrong here, we would of course help you.

• Cool 2

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,350 posts
26,186 battles
On 8/21/2020 at 5:31 PM, MrConway said:

By your own math it should net 40k RP , but OP claims he got 30k. Unless he didnt regrind last reset.

• Bad 1

Players
88 posts
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

I don't mean this to sound mean or imply that we don't believe you, but if this is not visible in our logs, it did not happen. We have never had an issue like this crop up in the time since we launched the feature and I doubt that you encountered a unique issue where the dropped line wasn't logged.

In addition we can see that the correct amount of free XP was deducted, so you are not even missing any resources.

If there was anything wrong here, we would of course help you.

I have given up.

there was an issue with your system not recognising a reset yes i recieved 30K but then had to regrind an additional time as i was short 10 this is the additional resources i am missing. I dont know how else to put this.

Rest assured that i will not be venturing back into the research bureau again.

As i said to support i have spent a lot on this game in the past 5 years and am not trying to con anyone out of anything and a bit of customer empathy would have went a long way here

and cost nothing,as it is no more cash from me in future.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Players
3,015 posts

Just to put stuff in perspective for the doubters. Last week I sold one CV (t4 german) as it was appallingly unfun to play. I got the cash for it, and went ahead and had a sip of my coffee while checking the rest of the ships in my collection. When I returned to the start, the t4 I had sold was there, so I went ahead and sold it again. And again.

Sounds were heard, but the ship wouldn't go away. It was there. I didnt receive more creds for I believe, I wouldn't know as the amount back was negligible, but I had stuck wit a ship that I sold multiple times in my screen. The server wasn't registering my game actions. In that brief time (cause it was fixed a couple of hrs later) I did multiple sales, moved a captain in and out and idk what else etc.

Since I don't report stuff due to previous experience (not in this game) I hadn't made a ticket. I assumed (correctly) the server was off AGAIN (the whole week was nuts) and everything would be all right later. I was correct.

Now since we are talking a tiny sum (700k?-800K?) here in creds the amount was too small to ever bother and I won a bit probably, but had things gone wrong though wit a t10 ship + camo, then I would have been livid, especially after the Moskva fiasco.

• Cool 3

Players
7,231 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, lossi_2018 said:

Just to put stuff in perspective for the doubters. Last week I sold one CV (t4 german) as it was appallingly unfun to play. I got the cash for it, and went ahead and had a sip of my coffee while checking the rest of the ships in my collection. When I returned to the start, the t4 I had sold was there, so I went ahead and sold it again. And again.

Sounds were heard, but the ship wouldn't go away. It was there. I didnt receive more creds for I believe, I wouldn't know as the amount back was negligible, but I had stuck wit a ship that I sold multiple times in my screen. The server wasn't registering my game actions. In that brief time (cause it was fixed a couple of hrs later) I did multiple sales, moved a captain in and out and idk what else etc.

Since I don't report stuff due to previous experience (not in this game) I hadn't made a ticket. I assumed (correctly) the server was off AGAIN (the whole week was nuts) and everything would be all right later. I was correct.

Now since we are talking a tiny sum (700k?-800K?) here in creds the amount was too small to ever bother and I won a bit probably, but had things gone wrong though wit a t10 ship + camo, then I would have been livid, especially after the Moskva fiasco.

Hope that wasn't an SCP that took a funny little detour into yer port ;w;

Otherwise after [REDACTED]PM the entity will proceed to activate a set of protocols that will [REDACTED] and possibly [REDACTED] which can also cause a series of events including a KB-Class world ending scenario.

Meme man voice: Oh no.

• Funny 3

[40-1]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
309 posts
10,761 battles
4 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

When u sell a ship it stays for 1 hour or so at the port - just to let you change your mind :)

[LEAKS]
Players
237 posts
9,881 battles

I'm still waiting for the Big Fella in the thread title to show up with a thunderbolt or two and put all to rights.  Or perhaps he only plays WoTs.:Smile_hiding:

[ALYEN]
Players
1,862 posts
3,873 battles
2 hours ago, ZygZag said:

When u sell a ship it stays for 1 hour or so at the port - just to let you change your mind :)

since when ? this happens when you dismiss captains, was never the case with ships .... can you point to the patch when this was changed ?

• Cool 1

[40-1]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
309 posts
10,761 battles
13 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

since when ? this happens when you dismiss captains, was never the case with ships .... can you point to the patch when this was changed ?

Can't point the patch - I just sold a ship today and it was visible for some time. I could even get it back - same way as it is with captains.

Players
3,015 posts

That is new then. Cuz it never done it before and I have sold many many ships. Strange such a change being implemented under the radar.

• Cool 2

Players
7,231 posts
245 battles
5 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

That is new then. Cuz it never done it before and I have sold many many ships. Strange such a change being implemented under the radar.

Had a mental image of the shipfu in question holding onto a cliff and screeching very loudly lol.

• Funny 3

Players
88 posts
9 hours ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

If you reset the line, but dont manage to, wouldnt you notice that? 5 ships gone, plus 30M credits, and youll still have your ships researched?

I was just using free xp to reset/reasearch but not buy until the last regrind, as it all stacks I would only have to play each ship T6 -T10 the once. So it didn't really register with me, but the game used the free xp as I knew how much I needed and how much I had. I asked if this had changed as I did the same to get the Slava a couple of weeks before, it hasn't.

Players
3,015 posts
2 hours ago, CptBarney said:

Had a mental image of the shipfu in question holding onto a cliff and screeching very loudly lol.

:Smile_sad:

• Funny 1

Players
252 posts
3,240 battles
On 8/21/2020 at 1:48 PM, sneakyscotsman said:

Screenshot_2020-08-24 Research Bureau New Rewards for Leveling Up World of Warships.png

[XTREM]
Players
4,150 posts
11,514 battles
On 8/21/2020 at 2:48 PM, sneakyscotsman said:

So you used free XP to complete the last reset and it wasn't credited to you afterwards (the RP)? 

Then you still after researching the line with free xp need to play all the ships in said line and get a win with them at least once to get credited the RP. 

Did you possibly forget that? 

[STEEL]
Players
660 posts
11 hours ago, ZygZag said:

Can't point the patch - I just sold a ship today and it was visible for some time. I could even get it back - same way as it is with captains.

I have to reload the game to get rid of those zombie ships.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
7,231 posts
245 battles
8 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

:Smile_sad:

Eh if it was admiral flatchest (Hipper) or Netty-Nelson den you won't have to feel bad about tsuderes.

The rest, i guess the face would suffice lol (unless you really hated a shipfu that bad, then she'll probs just drop right into the pit).

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,183 posts
11,264 battles
On 8/22/2020 at 12:46 PM, sneakyscotsman said:

thats the issue i reset the line 3 times not 2

Conway said, 

you reset twice in the morning then once after collecting those bonuses.. 

That makes 3.. right? 

I'm confused..