You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Summer sale tokens - Art of the Deal well done

66 comments in this topic

Players
3,682 posts
20,811 battles
2 minutes ago, _Warfarin_ said:

Do we really need another topic about the same thing? 

Yep.

• Cool 17
  • Funny 3

[NCDF]
Players
224 posts
6,559 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, Jethro_Grey sagte:

Best part is, you can complete this mission chain in all game modes.

Sadly, WG being WG, they added one scumbag requirement: earn 12 achievements.

If it really is all game modes, you can easiely earn those achievements in operations. 

[CAIN]
Players
4,926 posts
20,778 battles
7 minutes ago, Echo_519 said:

If it really is all game modes, you can easiely earn those achievements in operations. 

I do NOT want to play the same crappy OPS, that have been nerfed to hell, over and over again.

• Cool 7

[CAIN]
Players
4,926 posts
20,778 battles
16 minutes ago, _Warfarin_ said:

Do we really need another topic about the same thing? 

Yes.

• Cool 2

Players
741 posts
2,144 battles

It can be good, if you get lucky.

Spent £8.74 on tokens, (50+10)

got Graf Zeppelin and Enterprise...:cap_cool:

Is it gambling? yes....

Players
192 posts
26 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

.... actually valueable rewards Atlanta camo (65 Tokens!!!) ...

why is this camo valuable? i think that all atlanta's already have perma camos with same stats ... 

• Cool 3

[NCDF]
Players
224 posts
6,559 battles
Vor 9 Minuten, Jethro_Grey sagte:

I do NOT want to play the same crappy OPS, that have been nerfed to hell, over and over again.

Well, funny... Playing coop over and over again is fine for you but operations are not? there is no difference, except operations are a bit more difficult and take longer...

• Boring 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,926 posts
20,778 battles
Just now, Echo_519 said:

Well, funny... Playing coop over and over again is fine for you but operations are not? there is no difference, except operations are a bit more difficult and take longer...

Well thank you for pointing out the obvious, cause if it weren't for you, i wouldn't know why i complained about exactly this in the first place. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
12 minutes ago, Echo_519 said:

One troll or dumbo can ruin an operation beyond repair, which is not true in coop - where your chances to reap rewards even increase for every speciul player on your team.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 3

[NCDF]
Players
224 posts
6,559 battles
Vor 24 Minuten, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS sagte:

One troll or dumbo can ruin an operation beyond repair, which is not true in coop - where your chances to reap rewards even increase for every speciul player on your team.

Sure, but that's why you don't play operations with random amcthamking. There is an operations-chat. 

In Narai, you easiely can get 3 achievements per run, even 4 is possible. You can do the matth yourself on how long it will take you to do this?

[NCDF]
Players
224 posts
6,559 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS sagte:

Is this an anagram for "matchmaking"? I am good at solving enigmas. :Smile_glasses:

yeah... My keyboard seems sticky... I wonder why? haha :D

[BODEM]
Players
802 posts
7,026 battles
1 hour ago, Molly_Delaney said:

It can be good, if you get lucky.

Spent £8.74 on tokens, (50+10)

got Graf Zeppelin and Enterprise...:cap_cool:

Is it gambling? yes....

Thanks for keeping WG set up these random lootbox events. You are very appreciated by the whole community for contributing to these nasty new ways for WG to shake everyone out of their money.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

Players
4,277 posts
12,084 battles
3 minutes ago, FukushuNL said:

Thanks for keeping WG set up these random lootbox events. You are very appreciated by the whole community for contributing to these nasty new ways for WG to shake everyone out of their money.

Well. Getting Enterprise like this surely is a win. Looks like a great sale WG is doing. Sorry u don't like it :D

• Boring 1
  • Bad 4

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,618 posts

Actually the sale part of this event is a travesty, ONLY two things that IMHO actually make sense as option are either 1) get some free tokens IF and ONLY IF you are buying something you would have bought anyhow (even if the "sale" wasnt happening) OR 2) go in full gamble, buy few tokens and toss for a lootbox and see what drops for few quid...

• Cool 3

Players
2,791 posts
33,218 battles
1 hour ago, hypsar said:

why is this camo valuable? i think that all atlanta's already have perma camos with same stats ... 

But this camo is special...it makes you invisible!

Check below;

[BODEM]
Players
802 posts
7,026 battles
15 minutes ago, _Warfarin_ said:

Well. Getting Enterprise like this surely is a win. Looks like a great sale WG is doing. Sorry u don't like it :D

Exactly the thing one of the enablers would say. Sure, some win something good, but most get jacksh*t. Plus people just want a standard discount on their fav ship, but nah, WG only does lootboxes now, because gambling is the shizzle now and everyone hopes what happens to only a handful of people. 

• Cool 5

Players
4,277 posts
12,084 battles
4 minutes ago, FukushuNL said:

Exactly the thing one of the enablers would say. Sure, some win something good, but most get jacksh*t. Plus people just want a standard discount on their fav ship, but nah, WG only does lootboxes now, because gambling is the shizzle now and everyone hopes what happens to only a handful of people. 

well thats how it is. I'm happy for the dude who got his Enty. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2