Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hawg

Ranked Sprint not allowing divisions

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[HOO]
Players
483 posts

Not sure if this is a known bug, but the rules for ranked sprint say that it is allowed to have a division of 2 people, but when you form a division and try to join the ranked sprint button is greyed out.   Anoyone else having this problem?

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,726 posts
13,719 battles
1 minute ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

It is a shame, although not invited anyone for a div yet

 

why did you thumbs down my post for showing a WG response q____Q? 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
8,951 posts
15 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

Pretty sure you can enable the division mode for 1.000 Summer Sale Tokens.

I dont think that ll help, I suspect the only guy still working on code and not stamping prem ships is soaking in some warm seawater... :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[--]
Players
1,526 posts
21,715 battles

Who needs div mates when you can grab a ship, put ramming flag on it and just plow thru enemy ships :cap_cool:

 

22222aaaaaa.jpg.4cb9c25ca614c7e033d78751df33906f.jpg

 

11111aaaaa.jpg.228dbe8fee4e78bb69ea6f4803547007.jpg

 

 

33333aaaaaaa.thumb.jpg.5e65da0722cb7649915c181633391d51.jpg

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KAKE]
Players
2,801 posts
6,795 battles
4 minutes ago, quickr said:

Who needs div mates when you can grab a ship, put ramming flag on it and just plow thru enemy ships :cap_cool:

That's unamerican. Shouldn't you be playing the Azuma? :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RO-RN]
Players
1,044 posts
14,619 battles

Who needs divisions to rank out? All you need is an AGIR or an Pommern. Secondaries and especially hydro+torpedoes are the best brawling tools. 

And to think that some people recommend the likes of Riga or Krontrash))) but I guess majority of those followers can not think for themselves.

PS:DO NOT FORGET THE RAMMING FLAG ON AGIR.

 

shot-20.08.21_15.54.52-0126.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SPURD]
Players
1,096 posts
8,648 battles

It'd be nice to have a division of 3 so I'd get absolutely 0 chance of getting a Jean Bart in my team. Why do people play that? Hit reverse and plaster the enemy with 380mm ricochets! Yes!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,680 posts
1 hour ago, Animalul2012 said:

Who needs divisions to rank out? All you need is an AGIR or an Pommern. Secondaries and especially hydro+torpedoes are the best brawling tools. 

And to think that some people recommend the likes of Riga or Krontrash))) but I guess majority of those followers can not think for themselves.

PS:DO NOT FORGET THE RAMMING FLAG ON AGIR.

 

shot-20.08.21_15.54.52-0126.jpg

The Pomerns I have seen as opponents don't fair so well when under the guns/torpedoes of myself or my team.... However, I do find many players forget Pomern carries torpeodoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
5 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

It'd be nice to have a division of 3 so I'd get absolutely 0 chance of getting a Jean Bart in my team. Why do people play that? Hit reverse and plaster the enemy with 380mm ricochets! Yes!

 

They play it wrong : it is actually a 32+ knot huge torpedo able to sink ANY enemy BB it hits. ( with the hull that is )

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
4,660 posts
17,553 battles
13 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

 

They play it wrong : it is actually a 32+ knot huge torpedo able to sink ANY enemy BB it hits. ( with the hull that is )

Everytime I see a bow tanking Jean Bart I face palm!

32mm armour and breakable turrets put an end to their fun quickly.

 

JB is a great flanker though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,650 posts
6 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

It'd be nice to have a division of 3 so I'd get absolutely 0 chance of getting a Jean Bart in my team. Why do people play that? Hit reverse and plaster the enemy with 380mm ricochets! Yes!

 I play it, and the Mushashi surprisingly i am liking it which I have never seem to have done before:Smile_veryhappy:

 

I had a quick go in DD's but the advent of radar puts an end to any fun there, but I did survive in my Seattle, most strange, but hey lets rejoice, no damn CV's, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
9 hours ago, _Warfarin_ said:

why did you thumbs down my post for showing a WG response q____Q? 

Don't like bad news - shoot the messenger! Once people figure it out, you won't be getting any bad news, problem solved :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,726 posts
13,719 battles
2 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Don't like bad news - shoot the messenger! Once people figure it out, you won't be getting any bad news, problem solved :Smile_trollface:

But what if its that message that tells you an army is going to be waiting infornt of your door tomorrow missing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
1 hour ago, Para_Handy said:

Is this still an issue?
Just tried to div with a friend, and no bueno.

Well, it sounds like you answered your question. You just checked and found out that the issue still exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GURKA]
Players
49 posts
13,377 battles

I shall make the question clearer.
Has anyone, other than me, in the last 2 hours suffered from the issue as described in the OP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
1 hour ago, _Warfarin_ said:

But what if its that message that tells you an army is going to be waiting infornt of your door tomorrow missing? 

Well, think how nervous you would've been the entire night! You wouldn't be able to sleep a wink. By not getting the message you've gained yourself a night of sound sleep :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×