Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

PSA : No divisions in Sprint ranked 13

18 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
4,790 posts
4,046 battles

Commanders!

Due to technical problems, we have temporarily disabled the possibility to play Ranked Battles in the division.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Cool 1

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,516 posts
8,966 battles

Why I'm not surprised. 

[-G-W-]
[-G-W-]
Players
3 posts
6,914 battles

When will this get fixed. My friend and I have been waiting forever to play together this ranked sprint season

[XTR3M]
Players
11 posts
4,397 battles

Ranked is all about luck .....what setup you get in your team vs enemy, if they know how to play thous ships properly ,if the enemy knows how to play their ship properly , if you are blessed by RNG dispersion GOD, and many more luck factors .

You'r skill will only get you as far as average placement and luck will help you reach the goal in average amount of battles needed for that goal or rank 1  , on the other hand you need to play 500+ games so you can get somewhere :P

You can try and lead your team with some situational tactics but there is always few players that don't read chat or no ablo engles :D ...so that's why divs have advantage but still luck is the important factor :P

[XTR3M]
Players
11 posts
4,397 battles

I mean yea man git gut , like with Kitakaze this sprint ....you just need to avoid hydro- radar and hold left mouse button while behind smoke or cover and melt everyone ....who even need objectives and pesky torps :P

Players
2,307 posts
31,587 battles
6 minutes ago, TurtleHouse said:

I mean yea man git gut , like with Kitakaze this sprint ....you just need to avoid hydro- radar and hold left mouse button while behind smoke or cover and melt everyone ....who even need objectives and pesky torps :P

Yea, Kita is a good performing DD in this Sprint but so is Ostergotland, Jutland,  Mogador (for those who can make it work). While i agree there are other factors that affect the outcome of the games, these factors have negligible impacts compared to skill factor as it depends on the captain.

[WG]
WG Staff
4,648 posts
4,418 battles
V 22. 8. 2020 v 0:06 VenividiviciNL řekl/a:

@YabbaCoe,

A draw in ranked sprint gives you also a loosing star on both sides? This is ridiculous!

shot-20.08.22_00.04.40-0074.jpg

shot-20.08.22_00.04.44-0019.jpg

Draw is always understood as a loss for those "star" purposes. We simply can't make it as a win for either team, as nobody won in this case.

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,577 posts
13,750 battles
On 8/22/2020 at 12:06 AM, VenividiviciNL said:

@YabbaCoe,

A draw in ranked sprint gives you also a loosing star on both sides? This is ridiculous!

shot-20.08.22_00.04.40-0074.jpg

Draw was always a double loss, i'd suggest do more for the battle if you wish to win.

Especially this ranked sprint season is a collection of headscratching decisions especially by the myriad of battleships that play it like a random battle as far away from the battle as possible

[BAD-F]
Players
91 posts
18,602 battles

There's so many F'ing bugs in this game this year. Today's update broke the game, I can't even play anymore. F that F'ing blue spinning circle. I've been logged into the game for over an hour and Clan Chat is still disabled. After update 9.2 I could open up the Armory and let the game sit for 10 minutes while I go make some coffee but that doesn't even work anymore. Fix your bloody game instead of constantly releasing new premiums to milk your player base

Sign in to follow this