Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Helmut_Kohl__

Warships must be gaining a lot of new players...

37 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3,573 posts
16,354 battles

... because older players who have experienced the original "Summer Sales" would certainly feel offended by the current "event"...

• Cool 16
  • Funny 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,425 posts
27,218 battles
4 minutes ago, Europizza said:

How does one get offended by a shop? :fish_nerv:

Go to shop on other side of your city for a sale that isnt sale and you will find out.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[NIKE]
Modder
260 posts
23,263 battles
1 minute ago, Profilus said:

Go to shop on other side of your city for a sale that isnt sale and you will find out.

Except that you can see the sale before you go there. So just don't go.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[PANEU]
Players
4,278 posts
12,111 battles
3 minutes ago, StratosGR said:

Except that you can see the sale before you go there. So just don't go.

Common sense u seek in them. 

Not finding u will it. 

• Bad 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,639 posts
25 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

... because older players who have experienced the original "Summer Sales" would certainly feel offended by the current "event"...

People with more then 2 functioning brain cells should find it offensive to common sense...

In general I dont mind an occasional toss and I often even win stuff cheaply but this time I am drawing the line, calling lootboxes a sale is just ridiculous, WG marketing dept needs to cut down on the hard stuff...

• Cool 13

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,636 posts
11,496 battles

I am actually happy. At least this way I am not even tempted to spend money :)

Good guy WG

dd0.gif

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

[COMFY]
Players
264 posts
2,755 battles

"Im upset because now i dont want to waste my money in a game that constantly tries to scam me :Smile_ohmy:"

tenor.gif?itemid=15650605

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,639 posts
5 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Try asking for credit. :Smile_trollface:

:cap_hmm: why would one do that nowadays? Thats what the Credit cards are for...

Players
629 posts
3,771 battles
1 hour ago, Europizza said:

How does one get offended by a shop? :fish_nerv:

It's 2020 people get offended by everything and everyone. I'm surprised no one has tried to cancel Death myself. 

[-S3I-]
Players
172 posts
4,034 battles
1 hour ago, Profilus said:

Well, arguably, the sale element is there IMHO. You can earn 15 and buy 60(?) "suns" and that can give you 6 Christmas loot boxes for the price of 3-4? So you get 2 for free. Great, isnt it? 

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
2 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

I am so ancient that I predate the recently invented "seasons", but still I am offended that I cannot buy the Urashima camo for my Kagero instead of buying every single token I can get to exchange them for as many containers as I can get to be rewarded with stuff which I either cannot use or else do not want and hope for the 0,00000000001% chance to actually get the item I was hoping for.

• Cool 2

Players
486 posts
2,553 battles

Soooooo... Saw the guaranteed tier 8 ship container in the armory and was like.

Hell Yeah GIFs | Tenor

Then saw it was limited to 3 per account and was like (red warning flag rising)

Best hmmm GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Then saw it was a hundred and eighty tokens and that we got fifteen for free and was like.

Yeah Nah GIFs | Tenor

AND THEN saw that you had to buy doubloons etc. to get the tokens as an add on to the normal package but only get something like 25 FOR THE MOST EXPENSIVE PACKAGE AND WAS LIKE!

Hell No GIFs | Tenor

GG WarGaming, how to turn away customers in four easy steps. How has the weight of your greed not caused you to collapse in upon yourselves like a neutron star yet? I mean I might have been tempted if the box had been a 'pick your ship upon opening (and even then £100+ is a bit steep)' but to ask people to pay that kinda money for a RNG loot box. 

Shamey shame of shamelington hall on you WeeGee!

Lily and Marigold 雅兒 動態全篇 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

[BODEM]
Players
802 posts
7,026 battles
1 hour ago, DeviousDave02 said:

Soooooo... Saw the guaranteed tier 8 ship container in the armory and was like.

Hell Yeah GIFs | Tenor

Then saw it was limited to 3 per account and was like (red warning flag rising)

Best hmmm GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Then saw it was a hundred and eighty tokens and that we got fifteen for free and was like.

Yeah Nah GIFs | Tenor

AND THEN saw that you had to buy doubloons etc. to get the tokens as an add on to the normal package but only get something like 25 FOR THE MOST EXPENSIVE PACKAGE AND WAS LIKE!

Hell No GIFs | Tenor

GG WarGaming, how to turn away customers in four easy steps. How has the weight of your greed not caused you to collapse in upon yourselves like a neutron star yet? I mean I might have been tempted if the box had been a 'pick your ship upon opening (and even then £100+ is a bit steep)' but to ask people to pay that kinda money for a RNG loot box. 

Shamey shame of shamelington hall on you WeeGee!

Lily and Marigold 雅兒 動態全篇 

It's your fellow community members that have been happily sinking their monthly allowances in previous lootbox fiestas that have been enabling WG for these last years, including the completely bonkers notion as to buy random loot crates for silver ships. This in turn signaled WG that this Summer Lottery was a good idea. And what do you know? Lots of people already bought into it. And you know? They don't give a flying F as long as they can empty their bankaccount for that shiney Missouri. It's the community that is even more crazy than WG is. 

• Cool 3

[PANEU]
Players
4,278 posts
12,111 battles
1 minute ago, FukushuNL said:

It's the community that is even more crazy than WG is. 

Exactly. it's free real estate

• Cool 2

[BODEM]
Players
802 posts
7,026 battles
8 minutes ago, _Warfarin_ said:

Exactly. it's free real estate

Nah, it's just sheep running after eachother giving in to their weaknesses without a care of what the consequences are as long as they get what they want. Like with the rest in life. And those that reap the rewards from that, like WG, laugh the loudest. 

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Players
4,278 posts
12,111 battles
1 minute ago, FukushuNL said:

Nah, it's just sheep running after eachother giving in to their weaknesses without a care of what the consequences are as long as they get what they want. Like with the rest in life. And those that reap the rewards from that, like WG, laugh the loudest. 

It's fine. both parties have been satisfied and it's you who has an issue wihh this as you aren't happy about it. 

You literally are mad that others are happy with their decision. 

and I love it. 

Players
6,245 posts
3 minutes ago, FukushuNL said:

Did you just define humanity? :Smile_hiding:

[NIKE]
Modder
260 posts
23,263 battles

When i don't like the price of ANYTHING in life, i don't buy it.

When someone cries about price and attacking the seller, when it's totally his decision to buy it or not, has a very bad definition and i won't tell.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,622 posts
12,780 battles
9 minutes ago, StratosGR said:

When i don't like the price of ANYTHING in life, i don't buy it.

When someone cries about price and attacking the seller, when it's totally his decision to buy it or not, has a very bad definition and i won't tell.

still users have right for discussion if WG not like it then he can delete forum

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this