Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Silent_Hunter94

Tier 10 battles. What the....(Just fill it up as your read)

13 comments in this topic

Players
50 posts
5,228 battles

I just had my first tier X game in conqueror. I burned some ships from my spawn and then  moved up and did some damage. Grand total of 159k damage. I capped one area too. Third in my team on base xp earned. And I earned exactly 22k credits, and that's a premium account. A non-premium would have ended up costing me 50k credits. I was using the flags and camo. Not which are legendary but the normal ones.

Should I look forward to the same in other ships too, or was it one off? Because I couldn't find much discussion on this on forums.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
28,107 posts
14,890 battles
4 minutes ago, Silent_Hunter94 said:

Should I look forward to the same in other ships too, or was it one off? Because I couldn't find much discussion on this on forums.

The forum is full about credit earning in high Tier...

Chewing on enemy battleships does not earn much credits. Focus CA and DD to earn more credits.

• Cool 3

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts

Highly unlikely you'll make much money playing stock tier X ships, even with perma camo bought and used, plus premium account running as well. You might break even or make a little bit if you have a good game and run credit earning  flags. But without that premium account running to help support the cost, and credit earning flags - it would probably cost you each game, if you play it with perma camo used but no flags or premium time.

Really, tier X stock ships are more about playing them with a 19pt Captain and earning better free XP at a better rate than lower tiers. They are not about trying to grind extra cash. A stock tier X perma camo gives you 100% XP per game, which is more than a perma camo gives you at Tier 8.

Best thing is to buy a T9 premium ship, for money or coal - as T9 also gives you the 100% XP camo and built in extra credit earning and gets you into T10 matches a lot

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,932 posts
19,513 battles

Meanwhile I'm earning credits with TX Coop Battles :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
50 posts
5,228 battles
7 hours ago, MRGTB said:

Highly unlikely you'll make much money playing stock tier X ships, even with perma camo bought and used, plus premium account running as well. You might break even or make a little bit if you have a good game and run credit earning  flags. But without that premium account running to help support the cost, and credit earning flags - it would probably cost you each game, if you play it with perma camo used but no flags or premium time.

Really, tier X stock ships are more about playing them with a 19pt Captain and earning better free XP at a better rate than lower tiers. They are not about trying to grind extra cash. A stock tier X perma camo gives you 100% XP per game, which is more than a perma camo gives you at Tier 8.

Best thing is to buy a T9 premium ship, for money or coal - as T9 also gives you the 100% XP camo and built in extra credit earning and gets you into T10 matches a lot

Yeah I am going to follow the tier 9 plan from now.

[LSCA]
Players
1,282 posts
10,909 battles

it seems you need todo allot more damage with bb if you want collect credit in tier 10. much easier is collect with cruiser or dd

[LSCA]
Players
1,282 posts
10,909 battles
6 minutes ago, SpartanRenegade said:

Funny...Yamato is one of my top credit printers in Tier 10

321032633_yammy693kcredits.thumb.jpg.f7d265225be1a3ca1a045a90d68bd038.jpg

without signals?

[JRM]
Players
7,001 posts

Musashi is nice credit press, slap some Zulus on and you break 500k profit most matches...

Georgia and AL Sovyetskaya Rossia as well

• Cool 2

[SPURD]
Players
599 posts
4,760 battles

I don't play TX for credits or anything like that, just for fun and winning. Probably why I have a 59% WR in yamato and tend to have sub-50 in lower tier grindships. I get permacamos for them so that playing them still gets me some credits.

• Cool 1

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
733 posts
12,690 battles

I will repeat myself, before changes that have been done ages ago I could lose 300k in Yamato (did that).

Now it is not possible.

So economy is so much more forgiving than it was.

As I do have all the common signals, and Premium account, it is actually not possbile to lose Money (if you do some damage) on any tier, but that is another story.

Sign in to follow this