Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_xxiv123

game credits

68 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GRKB]
Players
27 posts
5,412 battles

As anyone else noticed this ?  for the past few weeks i suspect the game wow have been doing some  tweaking with the game credits.

For the past few weeks using  tier 9 and 10 ,in particular  despite success in battle its got a whole lot harder to earn credits for the battles and ,in fact frequently  the credits have gone backwards.

You might be forgiven for saying that your successes have not been  sufficient but this is not the case. something wrong somewhere yes, I have more than once put a ticket in about this.

The answer as you can imagine is always not the games fault but your own in so many words ,we have quote "checked and everything is in order ".unquote but , it isnt.  I dropped half a million credits in a comparatively short time ,thats when i sent a ticket in, up until this credits before continued to accrue as normal but not anymore or, at least not by much at any rate so ,what have they tweaked and why ? thats my question and you know they are always meddling with one thing or another in this game and this is one of them. i say again anyone else noticed how its become twice as hard to gain credits in battle these days ?

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
3,045 posts
14,635 battles
21 minutes ago, _xxiv123 said:

As anyone else noticed this ?  for the past few weeks i suspect the game wow have been doing some  tweaking with the game credits.

For the past few weeks using  tier 9 and 10 ,in particular  despite success in battle its got a whole lot harder to earn credits for the battles and ,in fact frequently  the credits have gone backwards.

You might be forgiven for saying that your successes have not been  sufficient but this is not the case. something wrong somewhere yes, I have more than once put a ticket in about this.

The answer as you can imagine is always not the games fault but your own in so many words ,we have quote "checked and everything is in order ".unquote but , it isnt.  I dropped half a million credits in a comparatively short time ,thats when i sent a ticket in, up until this credits before continued to accrue as normal but not anymore or, at least not by much at any rate so ,what have they tweaked and why ? thats my question and you know they are always meddling with one thing or another in this game and this is one of them. i say again anyone else noticed how its become twice as hard to gain credits in battle these days ?

well a certain stats site says you've only played 5 battles recently and only won one of them, so now wonder your credits are going down, especially if you're playing T9&10's, always been the same with WoWS at those tiers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Modder
4,873 posts
9,059 battles
1 hour ago, _xxiv123 said:

For the past few weeks using  tier 9 and 10 ,in particular  despite success in battle

Is this how you define "success in battle"? 

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.323e38bce7bacd13d6bdea99b7e620f8.jpg

I beg to disagree, sir. 

:cap_yes:

 

 

With this performance in battle you are showing, you should not be surprised to achieve a "negative credit balance" when playing highest tiers. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
4,254 posts
17,793 battles

Well, I'm not going to take a shot at your successes.... but I think the fact is you've played half your games in Kii and Scharnhorst. As they're premiums - and pretty decent credit earners too - then they've been bankrolling you. Higher Tiers won't make you money unless you play well, so it's a matter of working out which ships are making you money and how many games you need to play in those to keep your credit stocks buoyant before venturing out into Tier IX and X. A quick Scharn game in Co-op with a Premium Account will make me about 100k credits, frequently more, so you should always play a few of those in every game session to keep the credits coming in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts
1 hour ago, Salentine said:

well a certain stats site says you've only played 5 battles recently and only won one of them, so now wonder your credits are going down, especially if you're playing T9&10's, always been the same with WoWS at those tiers...

It's the same with WOT also. Tier 8 is the end point of earning credits playing in both with stock ships/tanks. After that you need be playing premium T9 ship to carry on earning (but WOT doesn't sell T9 Tanks), so your credit earning in that stop at T8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts
2 hours ago, _xxiv123 said:

For the past few weeks using  tier 9 and 10 ,in particular  despite success in battle its got a whole lot harder to earn credits for the battles and ,in fact frequently  the credits

You might be right. I remember when I played WOT and you used to earn credits better at one point playing stock tier 8 tanks. Then suddenly it seemed much harder to do. I guess they might well tweak the earnings.. as after all they want people to spend money on premium time, or a premium ship to earn credits better at T8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,247 battles
5 minutes ago, MRGTB said:

It's the same with WOT also. Tier 8 is the end point of earning credits playing in both. After that you need be playing premium T9 ship to carry on earning (but WOT doesn't sell T9 Tanks), so your credit earning in that stop at T8

I don't think you're right. In WoWs playing reasonably well still lets you stay afloat (pun not intended) in t9-10, even without premium and permanent camos. And having premium pretty much guarantees a steady influx of credits. WoT economy is MUCH harsher. Or at least it was when I played a loong time ago. But I don't think things changed that much since then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts
5 minutes ago, eliastion said:

I don't think you're right. In WoWs playing reasonably well still lets you stay afloat (pun not intended) in t9-10, even without premium and permanent camos. And having premium pretty much guarantees a steady influx of credits.

That's the thing though... you needing to have that premium account running when playing stock T10 ships.

 

You might as well get a premium T9 ship for coal or money (so long as it isn't a promo ship with no extra credit earnings) and play a T9 premium all the time. No need to keep buying premium air time then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,351 posts
26,197 battles
23 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

if you not todo enoh damage at tier 10 and you die, you lose credit

No need to give ppl idea that if they survive in a corner they will earn money at high tiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,301 posts
11,308 battles
Just now, Profilus said:

No need to give ppl idea that if they survive in a corner they will earn money at high tiers.

they still need todo damage tho even if they survive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,516 posts
8,959 battles

L2p & git gud problem. 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,351 posts
26,197 battles
2 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

they still need todo damage tho even if they survive

Just playing for win gives more than enough credits. The rest(damage,kills etc.) what actually nets profit, comes naturally.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,301 posts
11,308 battles
8 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Just playing for win gives more than enough credits. The rest(damage,kills etc.) what actually nets profit, comes naturally.

if you not have ship  camo , premium account, clan bonus, signals, you not really get much credit if you not todo enoh damage

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,351 posts
26,197 battles
13 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

if you not have ship  camo , premium account, clan bonus, signals, you not really get much credit if you not todo enoh damage

My very poor Petro game and even without premium i didn't lose money. No camo, no economy flags.

shot-20_08.14_23_42.49-0590.thumb.jpg.d4eed0c4037785b041c934a5c9688fca.jpgshot-20_08.14_23_43.01-0226.thumb.jpg.766c44a0b8150ea7c7d838fb8b4cc8d1.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,301 posts
11,308 battles
Just now, Profilus said:

My very poor Petro game and even without premium i didn't lose money

shot-20_08.14_23_42.49-0590.thumb.jpg.d4eed0c4037785b041c934a5c9688fca.jpgshot-20_08.14_23_43.01-0226.thumb.jpg.766c44a0b8150ea7c7d838fb8b4cc8d1.jpg

 

well you play with cruiser and todo enoh damage. now play with bb and if you will be killed early from sneaky dd , even you win you lose credit

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,351 posts
26,197 battles
Just now, gabberworld said:

 

well you play with cruiser and todo enoh damage. now play with bb and if you will be killed early from sneaky dd , even you win you lose credit

ffs, if u die early in a BB then u don't deserve credits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,301 posts
11,308 battles
4 minutes ago, Profilus said:

ffs, if u die early in a BB then u don't deserve credits

ffs, bb cant spot dds, if you team not todo that for you , you cant todo crap. 25k user should know that already but everyone surprises me in this game

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,351 posts
26,197 battles
1 minute ago, gabberworld said:

ffs, bb cant spot dds, if you team not todo that for you , you cant todo crap

If it happens to you so much that you constantly lose credits, then its YOUR problem, not your team's.

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,944 posts
19,635 battles
50 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

 

well you play with cruiser and todo enoh damage. now play with bb and if you will be killed early from sneaky dd , even you win you lose credit

 

Why does the class matter? Same damage to the same ships will (should?) net the same amount of credits.

 

Also it's "do enough damage" and not "todo enoh damage".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,301 posts
11,308 battles
1 minute ago, lup3s said:

Also it's "do enough damage" and not "todo enoh damage".

 

as i understand its based on hp, if you todo atleast same  damage what your hp is, you not lose credit at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,247 battles
1 hour ago, MRGTB said:

That's the thing though... you needing to have that premium account running when playing stock T10 ships.

Only if you want to EARN money. If breaking even is enough for you, you just need to - depending on the ship - either play well or just not suck. You might lose money on a bad match here and there but you should be able to easily make up for that - and if you throw in a couple signals here and there, it becomes even easier.

 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,247 battles
58 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

ffs, bb cant spot dds, if you team not todo that for you , you cant todo crap. 25k user should know that already but everyone surprises me in this game

If DDs kill you often, and early, it means two things:

1. Your positioning is poor, putting you in situations that allow enemy DDs to easily attack you in early stages of the game - the time when they really struggle due to many Radars and other DDs. Normally DDs only become really dangerous later on, once there's less crowd around.

2. You are too predictable, making it easy to land torps on you - and many of them at that. Even if you can't spot DDs, you can predict their possible positions and avoid being a sitting duck waiting for their torps.

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LSCA]
Players
1,301 posts
11,308 battles
5 minutes ago, eliastion said:

If DDs kill you often, and early, it means two things:

1. Your positioning is poor, putting you in situations that allow enemy DDs to easily attack you in early stages of the game - the time when they really struggle due to many Radars and other DDs. Normally DDs only become really dangerous later on, once there's less crowd around.

2. You are too predictable, making it easy to land torps on you - and many of them at that. Even if you can't spot DDs, you can predict their possible positions and avoid being a sitting duck waiting for their torps.

often? it was one time case . its about credit talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×