Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ocsimano18

Twitch Prime August Loot

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,170 posts
3,129 battles
1 hour ago, Bender76048k said:

Only 3 days rental? :Smile_sad:

I agree this feels disappointing especially as I have completed both campaigns

[GOUF]
Beta Tester
326 posts
6,908 battles

It's 2 months now that I don't receive the ingame goods despite Twitch saying that I redeemed them. I keep connecting my WoWs account but it doesn't appears among my linked games  :Smile_sad:

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
18,103 battles

Since I have the "Massa" I only got the captain. The boxes was OK and the cammo looks so hilarious i had to try it on a T1.

shot-20_08.20_19_59.01-0447.thumb.jpg.daef018eedb601dc8ac2c44ed972b7d4.jpgshot-20_08.20_20_00.05-0070.thumb.jpg.d64386e63eb3154dd8abb5ca3f7b1f5a.jpg

• Cool 2

[N0RD]
Players
8 posts
1,669 battles
2 hours ago, RambaRal said:

It's 2 months now that I don't receive the ingame goods despite Twitch saying that I redeemed them. I keep connecting my WoWs account but it doesn't appears among my linked games  :Smile_sad:

Same for me man, redeemed the goods but they never show up. Whenever I go on the Prime Gaming page it keeps asking to link my game account, I do it and then get sent back to the same screen.

[SLAPP]
Players
1,431 posts
9,025 battles

i got the same issue it says i claimed it but im not seeing the missions.

i cant remember the ashley captain and the Wh40k ones as well even tho it says i claimed them

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
197 posts

Try using your phone forr claiming it, it worked for me at first package.

Players
52 posts
10,564 battles

tok like 5-10mins before the mission appeared on my account. but i got it, and before that checked on prime gaming that it was claimed.

[LSCA]
Players
1,275 posts
10,805 battles
9 hours ago, RambaRal said:

linked games? you play in multi servers? as i understand twitch not work for multi wow servers

[GOUF]
Beta Tester
326 posts
6,908 battles
1 hour ago, gabberworld said:

linked games? you play in multi servers? as i understand twitch not work for multi wow servers

No, I just play on EU. What I mean is that WoWs account doesn't appear in the list of accounts linked to my Twitch. AFAIK if the account is actually linked to Twitch, it should be listed here: www.twitch.tv/settings/connections but it is not.

[GOUF]
Beta Tester
326 posts
6,908 battles
7 hours ago, lameoll said:

i got the same issue it says i claimed it but im not seeing the missions.

i cant remember the ashley captain and the Wh40k ones as well even tho it says i claimed them

I have received Ashley for sure and I am positive about having received the WH40k: the issue, for me at least, appeared starting from July with the Azur Lane containers.

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
197 posts

Confirmed i've claimed it from Chome on PC, after 24h i've not received it.

As in first package i've logged on smartphone, claimed it and received it within 1 minute.

Sign in to follow this