Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Commander_IronFist

Premium Account Time VS Premium account

11 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
1,608 battles

Starting a new topic out of sheer frustration!

I am sure the following scenario will be familiar with many of us on here.

You login to the game to quickly check something in game, how much credits you have or if you have enough doubloons to buy that premium ship your having your sights on for so long or how much you need to grind to get that ship etc, etc.
Just a quick look because you have other things to do for the next coming days, so you don't have time to sit down and play a battle.

But hey what a nice surprise you have been given Premium Account for a day, just for logging in.

Thank you Wargaming,  . . . . 

But you can't take advantage of the Premium Account and by the time you get back, your Premium Account is expired.

So thanks for nothing, really.

Would it not be much nicer if you had received Premium Account Time? So you would be able to take advantage of Wargaming's generous offer when you actually have the time to play?
Imagine logging in and the clock starts ticking in Premium Account Time until you logout.

Or how nice it would be if you can start and stop the 24 hour countdown yourself and play at your convenience?

Well imagine you have multiple accounts and you have a Premium Account simultaneously running for 24 hours on each one.
Would it not be nice if you can play on one Premium Account while the others are disabled?

The days have long gone were I used to play 10 hours straight on WoT or WoWs, even during Lockdown I didn't.

So I think 24 hours is a bit far fetched anyway.

Let me know what you think?

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,513 posts
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

WG often gives containers that include premium time. You open them, when you need them.

While true, that's not how they handle the rewards for daily logging in. 

Those are especially affected by what the OP describes, as there is very little room to make sure you get the premium time on a day you can actually use it. 

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,207 posts
14,924 battles
7 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

While true, that's not how they handle the rewards for daily logging in. 

Those are especially affected by what the OP describes, as there is very little room to make sure you get the premium time on a day you can actually use it. 

These rewards are known in advance. You cannot change them, but you can control when you get what.

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,513 posts
39 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You cannot change them

The whole point of the OP is to discuss a change.

For example, WG could give one of those containers instead of a day premium.

If you don't get the point of the thread, it's not mandatory to respond to it you know. I understand your anxiety, but trust me, you'll live...

• Cool 1

Players
619 posts
1,927 battles

Could be simple to implement; you use a day of premium when you play one (or more) battle(s)  in a 24 hour peiod defined by Wargaming.

Good customer service without too much cost.

Though once you've got premium time from Black Friday or Christmas containers you stop worrying, think I still have a year left from Christmas......

[CATS]
Players
28,207 posts
14,924 battles
6 minutes ago, Molly_Delaney said:

Could be simple to implement; you use a day of premium when you play one (or more) battle(s)  in a 24 hour peiod defined by Wargaming.

Good customer service without too much cost.

That will not happen. Otherwise premium time would get MUCH more expensive.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,426 posts
10,977 battles

WG doesn't care if you use your Premium time or not. WG doesn't care if you have a pleasant experience regarding the game.

They only care that you spend money on it. So you can expect that nothing will change.

• Cool 1

Players
555 posts
Vor 5 Stunden, Commander_IronFist sagte:

Imagine logging in and the clock starts ticking in Premium Account Time until you logout.

Hello

There is a great chance of using "premium time" in a targeted manner. You have to do some math, read a bit and so you can significantly influence and determine the time when the premium time starts to run. For example "Daily Deliveries" 14 days for 10 rewards, if you start with times you can postpone the one premium day up to 3-4 days. If you don't collect it right away, it won't start until the next session, even if you pause playing for 2-3 days.

This is how you can turn one premium day into two. If you start at 19:00, you split the PT into 2x 12 hours and basically get 2 PT for a total of 6 playable containers.

Kind regards

(Google Translator)

• Bad 1

Players
57 posts
7,340 battles

I believe part of the point of the ticking clock on Premium Time (and esp. the freely given Premium time) is to incentivize the player to play WoWS right now rather than doing something else.

Players
490 posts
6,346 battles

Hm. Now, I lambast WG often and am more than happy to don my tin foil hat on occasion (looking at you, matchmaking), but... I think you're wrong on this one.

I am 100% free-to-play and I experience what you described often. I log in, get a reward. Yay! 24-hours premium! On a Tuesday evening. That means I'll get 2-3 premium games out of it.

I say "thank you, WG" and move on. They are not obligated to give any rewards (though of course they keep people playing and are thus a sound marketing practice).

The secret is to not care. Kill that FOMO feeling, kill it with fire and kill it now. It won't help you make good decisions in World of Warships and it won't help you in life. Do I feel its tug? Of course I do, but I try not to succumb.

Sign in to follow this