You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Summer Sale in the Premium Shop and Armory!

125 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts
7,806 battles

I like the idea of them bringing back old containers to get some random ships. Because I already own a lot of prems im fairly certain I can get some fun ships out of them. I can understand a lot of people hate the gambling but I like it. However... only 15 free tokens seems very unreasonable. You can translate these 15 tokens to 1 lunar/halloween container or 15 expendable camo's. The summer camo for atlanta looks cool but not a real discount by gaining 37 tokens. Atlanta wouldve costed 15 euros in other summersales. I also want to add that the mission chain is easy for people with a lot of ships but starters wont benefit at all from this sale. 

• Cool 3

[OHFK]
Players
257 posts
6,383 battles

Daily Bundles

For the entire week, you'll be able to purchase two containers daily, one with 10 Summer Tokens and the other with 50. Thus, you'll be able to grab up to 420 Summer Tokens in just 7 days!

Where can I find these daily containers?

Buy them for what? Coal? Credits? Doubloons? Money?

Edit:

Found them on the website (for money).

But you can't find them in the ingame premium shop.

Beta Tester
147 posts
7,494 battles

Who is waiting for Conways PR Post explaining that they never said that we could get König Albert or the Palmlanta Camo for free and that the 15 Free Tokens are enough to buy some " nice " Rewards ... blablablablablabla.

• Cool 5

[BOTES]
Players
67 posts
4,806 battles
9 minutes ago, ThetaDelta said:

Who is waiting for Conways PR Post explaining that they never said that we could get König Albert or the Palmlanta Camo for free and that the 15 Free Tokens are enough to buy some " nice " Rewards ... blablablablablabla.

That's already going on in the discussions in the German speaking section. And pretty much exactly what you wrote too...

• Cool 3

[NAES-]
Players
50 posts
8,556 battles

I tought it was a "sale". Then I looked at the prices and discovered that everything is more expensive and is me who is supposed to "sell" a kidney to participate in some lottery with crap prizes. :cap_haloween:

• Cool 2

[OM]
Players
368 posts
11,983 battles

Well if you dont buy stuff, you increase the chance that they are stopping these practices.

• Cool 6

Players
1,290 posts
19,560 battles
15 minutes ago, ThetaDelta said:

Who is waiting for Conways PR Post explaining

I'm waiting for someone from WG to explain me the definition of a sale :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
147 posts
7,494 battles
23 minutes ago, Data_Unavailable said:

That's already going on in the discussions in the German speaking section. And pretty much exactly what you wrote too...

Well , what can i say . It's  bout to be my  8th Year with WG and my 5th with Warsheeps ... i know how the Bunny Tapdances.  

[HEROZ]
Players
13 posts
3,521 battles

I was really looking forward to this 'sale' hoping that we would see some nice real-life discounts on premium ships, particularly Alaska which I would have bought if it had been ever so slightly discounted (I can't afford it at its original price and can't be bothered to grind so much Free XP either, cause I rarely get around to Premium time). Sadly, nothing is really discounted and once again we face many, many sorts of virtual currencies and 'surprise mechanics' at play. No matter how well you damage control it WG, I'm thoroughly disappointed.

• Cool 3

Players
1,373 posts
16,497 battles

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember the price tag (either Euro or dubs) for  t3 Albert, back when she was still available... 

[HNFC]
Players
243 posts
18,345 battles

I remember the time when Wargaming did short videos on the different departments of the company. Art department, event developers (preparing for one of the space battle or halloween events), etc. 

Do a video where we can see the faces of the department or even management board responsible for the money-based, greedy gambling/lootboxing/luck-factor-design behind these events. 

I dare you. 

I will even like the video, and not dislike it.

I double-dare you. 

• Cool 7

[WG]
WG Staff
4,595 posts
4,410 battles
Před 1 hodinou Zigiran řekl/a:

Where can I find these daily containers?

Buy them for what? Coal? Credits? Doubloons? Money?

Edit:

Found them on the website (for money).

But you can't find them in the ingame premium shop.

Just to maybe put more light in this:

Every day you can buy in Premium Shop one Small Token Stock and one Token Stock. You can't buy more then one per day. But you should be able to purchase any other stuff, that is marked as Summer Sale, where for the same usual price you get also Summer Tokens. Some bundles are even discounted duting that time.

You can purchase Summer Tokens only in Premium Shop.

Also you can spend them only in Armory.

Basically it is an option for you. Some of you will just grab those 15 tokens from Mission Chain and you can exchange that for Santa Container. If you would be lucky, you can basically get premium ship completely for free, even those restricted ones.

If you are interested to have premium ship, if I am not mistaken, it if fist time you can obtain Premium Ship Container. So indeed, it won't be free and you have to obtain those tokens from Premium Shop. But you can decide, where would you like to spend your tokens. You want new tier VII ship? It is for 130 Tokens. You are feeling lucky? You can try Black Friday boxes, Santa boxes etc.

I can see, that some of you are not happy, that some ships are not in discount, or it is different from the last year's event. You know, we can't do the same thing every year. This time we wanted to offer you boxes, that can drop interesting stuff.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 15
  • Angry 1

[242SK]
Players
2 posts

The fact that WG does a gambling event instead of an actual sale, it doesn't surprise me anymore. They won't be the first to do it and they won't be the last either.

The thing that disturbs me is that they indeed have (almost) nothing on "sale". As a resident from Belgium, I can't really do anything here due to the gamble laws that remove lootboxes.

I don't mind throwing some money at games, it's my way to help them make new content. I had hoped for even the slightest chance for a ship like Missouri, Musashi or Enterprise.

Think these things through, think about everyone.

• Cool 8

Players
12 posts

Don't mind me but.. no one noticed that CV crate?

I can see whales going for that Enty box, nice "Summer Sale". Removing Enty from shop to seal her in Santa Crates and you guys are just gambling her again, but that's not new, it still gives more chance than Santa Crates imo.